Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 5, 2017 12:20 PM
May 2012
well, at least the new ending is good
Jul 5, 2017 12:29 PM

Apr 2017
Decent episode, albeit the ending for this arc was anti-climatic. It was also not a very good introduction to Boruto as the first arc was no where near as good as the very first arc in the original Naruto. I can't wait until this anime improves though.
Only in death are we all equal.
Jul 5, 2017 12:41 PM

Sep 2008
Loliloli98 said:
Oh god, what exactly do you guys want ?

Something different from what we've been watching for the last 10+ years?
Jul 5, 2017 12:55 PM

May 2015
The fighting choreography for the fight between Mitsuki vs Class rep was pretty damn good...
Jul 5, 2017 1:17 PM

Apr 2014
nina4life said:
Loliloli98 said:
Oh god, what exactly do you guys want ?

Something different like?
Jul 5, 2017 1:23 PM
Oct 2015
Z4k said:
nina4life said:

How about the bad guys not suddenly becoming good just because naruto or boruto says something "inspiring"?
Jul 5, 2017 1:26 PM

Mar 2016
Wow Boruto has a lot of mixed reviews some people hate it and a lot of others love it... i really like it! It's just there aren't many new shounen series that give off the vibe that boruto, Naruto and bleach, etc. give off!

This fight was okay ... I think it could have had a better ending but oh well.
It may not be amazing or revolutionary but I don't feel like I'm wasting my time and I have watching Boruto so!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 5, 2017 1:53 PM

Oct 2011
New ending yay
Hope Sumire becomes part of the group
Jul 5, 2017 2:01 PM
Apr 2017
Nkklauss said:
Z4k said:

How about the bad guys not suddenly becoming good just because naruto or boruto says something "inspiring"?

Just tatatatatatata yayayayayayay all over again up until one side died like DB ?
Jul 5, 2017 2:03 PM

Dec 2014
Nkklauss said:
Z4k said:

Well that's implied when you watch these shounen anime, especially with kid MCs. It's why I've a love and hate relationship with the genre. No matter how bad they were at the end it is almost guaranteed that they will join MC's side, which is kind of sad. But I mostly watch them for the action so w/e
Jul 5, 2017 2:22 PM

Jan 2014
I thought this was a great conclusion to the arc and I don't know what more people want from this? A 8 year old girl who's been used her whole life and was actually making friends to die or not turn good? This is still a shounen and you guys are setting yourself up for disappointment for thinking that way.

Overall I thought everything was great, especially that animation cut from chengxi huang.
https://sakugabooru.com/data/ddf8d3ac7ee936d06916433f3f4b2f44.webm

Jul 5, 2017 2:40 PM

Mar 2014
Good ending to a terrible arc. I call this arc terrible, not because of the lack of action, but because of the dragged out "monster of the week" type storytelling that involved really cheesy villains with minor set backs that they would probably have fixed by themselves sooner or later.
Jul 5, 2017 2:48 PM

Feb 2012
It was a nice first arc of the new series. Expected more from Sumire's resolve seeing how she so set on her path, but it is what it is.

Looking forward to more serious stuff in the future.
Jul 5, 2017 2:55 PM

Feb 2015
Overall it lost to first arc in Naruto,but i am glad that we got to see one of Boruto Dojutsu powers... Ending was just talking in general so not very intriguing to my action-hungry.

I expect great things from this show.
Jul 5, 2017 3:06 PM

Apr 2014
Nkklauss said:
Z4k said:

The "bad guy" here is just a brainwashed 8 year old kid who was being used by her father. Killing her would go against the recurring theme since the beginning of Naruto. Seriously why do you people even continue to watch this show when you know you're going to get more of the same?
Z4KJul 5, 2017 3:52 PM
Jul 5, 2017 3:24 PM

Nov 2016
I just have to say this : " Like Father Like Son ❤❤ " . It's just amazing that Boruto's turned Sumire to the good side again ( She was already a good character but her father's wish confused her and manipulated her feelings ) so anyways yea Boruto is amazing as always and i think his Dojutsu got a lot of potenial 👌👌 , His eye is going to do something really important in the future and i am seriously so hypeedddd for it 🔥🔥 , Anyways the arc is going to end next week and man i loved this arc ❤👍 , and Sumire's going to transfer ??!!!! I was like " shut the fuck up " i mean it's like what Boruto did was for nothing he did that in order to make her stay in the academy with them because he knew that she had fun and he believed in her and that was true , it was an emotional scene 😢😭😭 , Anyways i hope she doesn't transfer and let's just see what happens in next week's episode , Looking Forward !!!!
Jul 5, 2017 4:35 PM
May 2011
Loliloli98 said:
Oh god, what exactly do you guys want ? You guys want a 8 year olds kid to kill his classmate? Haven't you guys been watching Naruto for more than a decade enough to realize why talk no jutsu existed ? People nowaday just know about complaining, complaining and complaining. The episode was great and it made me tear up.

What did i want? I had a little expectation, "little", that Boruto'd back to origin, to the story about ninjas without technique like from DBZ, broken space-time jutsus and Poke-bijuu, but what we got, it's on the level of bad fillers.

7 years old brat, with his asspull doujutsu, beat the beast, that supposed to destroy whole village, that "Naruto couldn't handle". I agree, this is Boruto's story, it's supposed to be about Boruto, so why animators are throwing Naruto at us, every episode, and then denying everything, he achieved in 720 episodes of Naruto series. It's really annoying.

The so-called "mysterious" ghost incident? They just threw the culprit at our faces. What is it? Kid show?

And finally I wanted series, that doesn't contradict itself all time.

1. Boruto's spoiled brat, no, he's just asshole. He didn't know, what hardworking is, always picking easiest way. He couldn't beat even video games without using cheats. He wouldn't be able to beat anyone on the Chuunin exam without the ninja tool. So why his attitude is so different in tv series, he looks like Naruto 2.0 now. He'll suddenly do 180 degree turn in future?
2. Nue is negative chakra monster, that feed on negative emotions, he's using Class Rep's negative emotions as well, this is, how he was born, but now Boruto's saying, Class Rep emotions is what affected him, and made him this way. Really, we have the classic problem here, who was the first, chicken or the egg, endless loop of bullshit.
3. Sai said in previous episode, that they kept identities of Foundations member confidential, to save them, but in Class Rep's flashback, we can see, they were running away and living in fear, so who is lying, Sai or Class Rep's memories. Or maybe it's just bad writing...
4. Surume, Boruto and others are academy freshmans, they all are 7 years old (except Iwabe ofc), but in Surume's flashback, she run away with her parents after the war, long before Boruto and others were born???

You said, you enjoyed this mess, but it's dissapointed for me. I am the only one, that keep attention to details?
TJtRJul 5, 2017 4:39 PM
Jul 5, 2017 4:39 PM

Jul 2011
This chapter was terrible in so many ways...
Jul 5, 2017 4:47 PM

Sep 2014
Wow. When you thought the writing couldn't get any worse lmao
Jul 5, 2017 4:53 PM

Mar 2016
This arc could've been great if it was bigger and didn't abuse massively of Boruto's special power! It's a special power so you can't go use it every fckng single minute...
Jul 5, 2017 5:56 PM
Dec 2015
not only do we get a pokemon reference. (nue kinda looks like raiku) we get Shadow of the colossus references also. this show is awesome
Jul 5, 2017 6:30 PM

Jun 2012
LOL. This anime is so bad I actually skipped the entire episode.

It's insanely boring and this arc was horrible. 14 episodes in and someone has yet to see his eye.

Hopefully theres only 1 season of this shit if it keeps up. I don't want to see this funded anymore if it keeps these garbage episodes up.

And I know we speak English and the creator speaks Japanese. For the love of your fucking god in Japan NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THE MC TALK FOR 15 MINUTES AND HAVE A STAREDOWN.

LOL does anyone remember when naruto was on the bridge looking at Orochimaru and Kabuto for like 10 minutes straight?
SasoraJul 5, 2017 6:35 PM
Jul 5, 2017 6:38 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm not calling out anyone specifically here but I'm annoyed by all of the bitching over the whole "TnJ" stuff and then the ridiculous claims that Boruto is just like Naruto

Why are we bitching about Boruto for staying true to his characterization? Why is everyone forgetting that one of the big parts of Boruto's character is the whole concept of how he believes that he and everyone else shouldn't have to live up to/fall in the shadow of/carry the torch of their parents and instead forge their own path?

That is literally the reason why Boruto refused to kill her......We've already been shown since fucking Episode 1 that this kid is willing to do whatever it takes to help his classmates, but most of all, the fact that he knows each and every one of them on such a deep level, pretty much shows that he knows who these kids are deep down, and as such when he sees shit like this where its a case of "Oh, my only purpose is to follow in the footsteps of my father because he's my dad and as such, what I want to do and feel doesn't matter" of course he's gonna nip that shit in the butt...HE'S BEEN DOING IT ALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the edgy shit in Naruto has gotten this fandom so spoiled on mindless action and killing that we've forgotten how to enjoy the little things and appreciate the characterization that these characters get and as such the haters would rather see OOC shit such as Boruto (A fucking child in the ACADEMY - IN A TIME OF PEACE AT THAT) mercilessly killing/readily signing off on the death of one of his comrades....I've lost almost all faith in this cancerous community now....The entire series at this point has been mostly character driven moments mixed with slice of life and a bit of action and everyone suddenly wants a damn bloodbath as if random tonal shifts or forced edge (Which is what the haters want) isn't a bad thing

The difference between Boruto and Naruto is that he's helping people that he's actually interacted and grew up with as friends and or family and not random/seasoned villains that he just met and is willing to forgive just because he heard their sad story (AKA what Naruto did)...Sumire didn't even kill anybody lol and that's not even mentioning that she was simply manipulated by the dark chakra hence why she regressed to her actual personality when it went away

Either way putting all that aside, the action scenes combined with Boruto's quick thinking and strategy was really nice to see and the art and animation was some of the best that we've gotten so far

The speculation for what Boruto's eye can do has more steam now and I'm loving what we're getting such as it being able to see chakra points like the Byakugan (Now we can at least have validity for Boruto knowing Gentle Fist) which in itself is pretty nice to see

EDIT: An aquaintance of mine brought this up, but since Boruto can even see through/interact with other dimensions (And possibly open them too) in addition to the other abilities that he has so far (And will probably get later on) it's a good thing that Sasuke is his mentor since Boruto's eye seems to be like Byakugan but with the abilities of a Rinnegan (And maybe and or the Tenseigan too)

And it's also pretty interesting how Sumire's mark turned into a small shape on her palm kinda like how Boruto has that shape on his palm later on in the series
TokoyaJul 5, 2017 6:42 PM
Jul 5, 2017 6:51 PM
May 2017
I'm not going to say this first arc was perfect but I think it stuck the landing pretty well.

I like the parental issue parallels with in parallels of this episode. It gets kind of weird and out of nowhere in the end but I'm a sucker for well crafted allusion.
Boruto is trying to escape his Father's legacy while Class Rep is trapped in it and is herself repeating the cycle with...her Giant Baboon Tiger child (Yeah, it took a weird turn).

I hate to say it but the thing that really dragged this episode down was that it was two short. Which is ironic given its predecessors infamously drawn out arcs. The events were built up very well but then kind of just stopped. Even worse, this problem could have been solved by just cutting one of the more unnecessary episodes that proceeded it.

I'm still disappointed that Boruto's eye powers have yet to be explained and fully explored. So far they've been useful, but nothing we've seen indicates they have any real use outside of this arc. I mean summoning and seeing the chakra of a tiger baboon is cool, but unless the eye can see anything else its going to look really lame really soon next to all the other eye powers. Not to mention it's so far only shown to be a long running plot convenience and nothing else.

Hopefully the next arc will reveal some other applications for Boruto's eye that aren't super convenient for the whatever arc is shown next.
Jul 5, 2017 7:17 PM

Oct 2008
New ED is okayish!
hmmm ok...that ended and resolved very quickly...
they should add more chaos and fights!
4/5.

Jul 5, 2017 7:57 PM

Nov 2016
Pretty cool episode.

Nice to see Boruto and Mitsuki fighting against Nue and wow Boruto's eyes developed a new feature, very similar to the Byakugan.
Naruto using his sage mode was nice to see.
Yay! Sumire is back to the good side, thanks to Boruto. I suppose Sai will tell her about his life to Sumire.

Goodbye old ED and welcome new ED! The new ED song is good and I like it, but I prefer the old one which is more better IMO.

Hope we get more action in the future episodes :D Anyway, 5/5.
Jul 5, 2017 9:17 PM

Sep 2008
Z4k said:
Nkklauss said:

The "bad guy" here is just a brainwashed 8 year old kid who was being used by her father. Killing her would go against the recurring theme since the beginning of Naruto. Seriously why do you people even continue to watch this show when you know you're going to get more of the same?

You're setting it up like it's either black (death) or white (talk).

There are so many grey choices they could've gone with.
Jul 5, 2017 9:30 PM
Oct 2015
Z4k said:
Nkklauss said:

I don't think I mentioned anything about killing her. You quoted my post but I'm assuming the killing part is in reply to someone else.

All we want is to see something different from the 5 minutes of action followed by 10 minutes of talking(not the literal time but you get the point),which will always convince the bad guy (brainwashed or otherwise. They're initially set up as the antagonist) to somehow give up on years of planning and just join the good fight.

All series, especially the long running ones, have recurring themes but naruto and seemingly boruto treat theirs in the most cliché way possible. Also, there isn't anything wrong with going against a recurring theme once in a while. It can make a show interesting.

But maybe I don't watch enough shounen these days, so these things annoy me. Probably you could find a million flaws with the type of shows I watch. It's all subjective in the end.
NkklaussJul 5, 2017 9:33 PM
Jul 5, 2017 9:36 PM
Apr 2011
With emotion-based diplomacy the fight was won. This arc was more like the Chuunin exam arc more than the Zabuza arc IMO. It showcased the personality of all the (relevant) generation's kids, and we had our vengeance parent-loving villain turned into friend.

I still agree that this franchise needs a better class of villain.
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jul 5, 2017 11:36 PM

Apr 2014
nina4life said:
Z4k said:

Those grey choices would have gone against Boruto's characterization and would be shit writing.
Jul 6, 2017 12:29 AM

Oct 2015
Honestly I've always hated that everytime Naruto talked, a villain got baptized, became a good guy, etc.

This was the first arc, and as it was set up, I'd say it was ok to talk Sumire out of her plan. I let this "talk no jutsu" slide this time, since I enjoyed this episode anyways. I just hope this was the first and last time we see something like this in this anime. Boruto's really going to become just a Naruto copy if he keeps being so soft.

I would say Boruto's character is exactly Naruto, just growing up with parents, hence facing different problems (Naruto having too little time for him, but doesnt suffer from loneliness).

I look forward to the next arc with hopes that it's going to be less of a "slice of life" arc until the last few episodes of the arc. I like how they give interesting interactions to side/old characters, but there are some things seemed too filler-like.
Jul 6, 2017 1:10 AM

Jul 2013
Honestly it's too late to complain about tnj.. plus in this case it's actually warranted. It's not like Boruto can just suddenly go around killing people, that would've been Mitsuki's role but expecting Boruto to do so would be just out of character (and I'm sure people would still complain if Sumire was killed). In any case, Sumire was never really "evil" to begin with.

I like the real Sumire. She'd be a better match for Boruto than that painful tsundere Sarada anyway.. Less pampered and she has great enough skills to match Mitsuki in a one-on-one battle
Jul 6, 2017 2:24 AM

Dec 2012
So bad... God.

Talk no Jutsu not only with Sumire, but even the fucking monster also has a conscious now? LMAO

So bad on so many levels
Jul 6, 2017 2:27 AM

Nov 2014
I've already expected it but holy shit, the amount of cliche this ep has seriously amazed me. They even revived that Nue beast! :'D

I officially lost hope with this series lol. Can I just pretend this whole arc never exist? I missed the old days when the Boruto movie is the official canon work. Seriously, they might be better off started with the Gaiden arc if it's gonna be like this.
Jul 6, 2017 9:03 AM

Sep 2008
Z4k said:
nina4life said:

Those grey choices would have gone against Boruto's characterization and would be shit writing.

It would be going against Boruto characterization if some other character (in this case class Pres) refused to agree to Talk-no-jutsu? How would a characterr that got forced out of village, shunned and had the only person they love die out of stress of exile, keep hating said village, be out of chracter?

It never crossed my mind class pres should die, nor that she will. This is Boruto, only biggest assholes or heroic guys die here. But I did HOPE (key word here: HOPE!), this is going to be at least SLIGHTLY (another key word: SLIGHTLY) different than Naruto was.

Naruto defeated all but most hardcore enemies with Talk-no-jutsu. Unless a character was presented as complete asshole with 0 redeeming characteristics, Naruto would talk him into submission.
I hoped Boruto would change that at least slightly. Not kill. This is shounen after all. No such thing here. But it'd be nice to have enemy reject what main character is saying because said character has some convictions of their own.

Hell, I'm actually gonna say this is shit writing.
Enemies have so little conviction and so little faith in their own goals they give up after a 2 minute speech.

Imagine if Light gave up on his crusade after meeting L and L giving him a speech about how killing is wrong.
Imagine if Griffith gave up on his crusade after Guts told him he's doing wrong thing during eclipse.

No, those guys are driven by their own goals, their own ideals, their own vision of what is good and what is bad. What needs to be done and what should be done.
Most enemies in Naruto (and now obviously Boruto as well) don't have that kind of conviction.
They'll hate X with burning hatred for 5-10-20 years, but 2 minute speech is enough to sway them.

Hell, that's why I LOVED Danzo as enemy. He was unredeemable, but he held on to his convictions up until the end. He thought he's doing the right thing and that he's doing what has to be done.
It also helped he didn't fight Naruto but Sasuke, who, at the time, didn't give 2 shits about why people are doing what they're doing.

TL:DR: I'm not asking for writers to go against Boruto characterization, I'm just hoping for antagonists to have some characterization and conviction of their own.
Jul 6, 2017 12:46 PM

Nov 2013
yay Sumire is not going to be harmed =D she is the new Hinata , so that makes me super happy =D
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jul 6, 2017 3:07 PM

Jan 2015
thiagopv said:
Wow, that was a terrible, anti-climatic ending. I couldn't feel a single emotion from the whole episode. It's a shame, specially when comparing to the Zabuza arc, which was the first Naruto one. I'm expecting the rumors to be true and the next arc to be Naruto Gaiden. Or at least soon enough. It would make a lot of sense since it would focus a bit more on Sarada, who hasn't got any attention so far. Also, reintroducing Sasuke and giving more screen time to Naruto and Sakura.

Anyway, weak first arc, exact opposite of its predecessor. I'm still looking forward for what's to come.

>focusing more on sarada
Please dont.... was happy so far that she hardly appeared
Jul 6, 2017 4:01 PM

Dec 2012
All this build up for this lame antagonist and climax...
Jul 6, 2017 8:04 PM

May 2009
Just when I've been hyped up and everything last week.. And now........
I know I know, it's Boruto, everyone's still not even a genin, the villain is just an 8-year old kid, so we won't have any death blah blah blah. -____-

But I don't think we need death to enjoy the show! Idk exactly what I want okay, all I know is.... the conclusion for this arc seems a waste when you look back at the build up and climax they've given us. It's like all these excitements are for nothing. :(

And Boruto's repeating lines about 'kurasumeito' can't even extract any feelings from me because.... it's just a classmate! And the time they had spent together hasn't been that long either! Hell if someone made me choose between a classmate I just knew for a couple of months and the majority which includes my family, the answer is sooo obvious! If it's one of Boruto's close friends, then fine!

I know ranting won't do anything <_< But I really just want to get it off me, else I might blow up in replace with that Nue. <_< Oh well...

There's one absolute good thing about this episode though... The ED! *-*

“I despise common sense.
I’ve seen the world from every possible angle.
This cruel, ridiculous, beautiful world.”

- Lacie Baskerville

||||
Jul 6, 2017 8:09 PM

Aug 2015
Well that was incredibly dissapointing.

I hope they animate the gaiden soon. I need to see Naruto doing some relevant shit.
Jul 6, 2017 9:36 PM

Jan 2015
SkullProX said:
thiagopv said:
Wow, that was a terrible, anti-climatic ending. I couldn't feel a single emotion from the whole episode. It's a shame, specially when comparing to the Zabuza arc, which was the first Naruto one. I'm expecting the rumors to be true and the next arc to be Naruto Gaiden. Or at least soon enough. It would make a lot of sense since it would focus a bit more on Sarada, who hasn't got any attention so far. Also, reintroducing Sasuke and giving more screen time to Naruto and Sakura.

Anyway, weak first arc, exact opposite of its predecessor. I'm still looking forward for what's to come.

>focusing more on sarada

She's literally the best character and Naruto Gaiden was confirmed, so I guess you'll just have to put up with it
Jul 6, 2017 10:20 PM

Jan 2013
Boruto basically acted exactly as Naruto would have when he was 13.
Jul 7, 2017 3:08 AM
Jun 2017
I liked the dynamism of fight scenes ^^
Jul 7, 2017 3:14 AM
Jan 2017
Episode made me cringe. Could tell from the beginning that it won't be 6th and 7th Hokage, who have an abundance of jitsu skills and experience in battle, to take down this beast. It was going to be 8 year old Boruto....

Only good part was the fight between class rep and Mitsuki. Water style vs Wind style. Different way of using Wind style then I have seen before. Mitsuki seems to be more agile in using it. That's what I like to see. Jutsu fights, even at academy level. Boruto seems just like his dad. Using shadow clone, even though he has Wind, Water and Lightning release. What is the point of giving him such releases when he's not going to use it?

Anyway, episode made me question a few things. Boruto eye can teleport, but how was he able to summon the Nue in episode 4 when it was the Boys vs the Girls in the academy capture the flag?

This series is not gonna be like Naruto. What Naruto had was amazing story lines that were realistic and soundtracks for every emotion and moment. Boruto doesn't have that. Can see this series being a 4/10 or 5/10. Best parts is when Boruto teams up with Shikadai and Inojin.
Ten08Jul 7, 2017 3:27 AM
Jul 7, 2017 4:37 AM

Jan 2015
@thiagopv
yep, best in being the most annoying lol
Jul 7, 2017 4:38 AM

Apr 2014
RediceRyan said:
Boruto basically acted exactly as Naruto would have when he was 13.

I know right? It's like he's Naruto's son or something and was raised by him.

thiagopv said:
SkullProX said:

>focusing more on sarada

She's literally the best character and Naruto Gaiden was confirmed, so I guess you'll just have to put up with it

Not really. She's as bland and boring as Sakura was. Only difference is they toned down her annoying bossy personality just a bit. If you think having daddy issues makes someone a great character than you're wrong.

Ten08 said:
Boruto seems just like his dad. Using shadow clone, even though he has Wind, Water and Lightning release. What is the point of giving him such releases when he's not going to use it?

He hasn't learned any of those yet. I assume he'll learn it once he graduates from the academy and make the three man cell.
Z4KJul 7, 2017 4:44 AM
Jul 7, 2017 8:46 AM

Jun 2013
stupid way to end an arc
Jul 8, 2017 8:00 AM
Mar 2015
It seams like they decided to turn boruto into a naruto copy that saves people that he barily knows. I would have preferred sumire keeping her conviction and being taken into custody after totally losing the battle.

It seams they will cater ti children instead, that's a shame.
Jul 8, 2017 1:41 PM

Jul 2009
Sumire even got an ED for herself, but I guess we won't see her soon...
Jul 8, 2017 9:00 PM

Sep 2016
Bad episode in my opinion. It was the usual "I can do it if I put my mind to it!" crap
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 293 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2023

145 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:00 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.