Forum Settings
Forums

A.I CHANNEL IS AN ANIME!! AND HERE IS WHY!!!!!!!

New
Jul 4, 2017 8:21 AM

Jun 2015
1. A studio is behind it.
2. It's made from Japan.
3. It's anime
4. If 00:08 gets a mal page why does A.I Channel get nothing?

In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jul 4, 2017 10:46 AM

Jan 2011
Takamura-sama said:
1. A studio is behind it.
2. It's made from Japan.
3. It's anime
4. If 00:08 gets a mal page why does A.I Channel get nothing?

1. What is the name of the professional anime studio that is behind it?
2. So are senior thesis animations by every student at an art school doing an animation program in Japan. Thousands a year are made there but almost none qualify b/c they are normal doujinshi.
3. You still haven't provided any proof that it fulfills the database definition of 'anime'.
4. 00:08 was made by Yuutarou Kubo. He is a professional animator b/c he was commissioned to make an anime music video for a real-deal band under a real-deal record label. As well as some works for a fashion company with retail stores in Japan. And Adobe Systems themselves (ya know, like the PDF company). Because he has made professional anime before, any other piece of animation he makes qualifies for the the database under the doujinshi clause.
lanbladeJul 4, 2017 5:44 PM
Jul 4, 2017 11:42 AM

Oct 2014
I've made this same request before and the main thing preventing it from being an anime is the fact that the studio is unknown or it isn't being made by one. If you know for a fact that it's made a studio could you give the name of it?
Jul 4, 2017 1:15 PM

Jun 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
I've made this same request before and the main thing preventing it from being an anime is the fact that the studio is unknown or it isn't being made by one. If you know for a fact that it's made a studio could you give the name of it?

IT'S... JAKA JAKA JAN... I DNT KNOW MAN BUT I NEED KIZUNA AI IN MY FAVORITE LIST. I WANT TO LICK HER ARMPITS.
OK SORRY BAD JOKE
In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful. | You know what I hate the most? People who aren't free. They're no more than cattle.
Jul 27, 2017 10:42 PM

Jun 2016
why hatsune miku has a page?. kizuna ai should have one also
Jul 28, 2017 1:14 AM

Jan 2011
AhmadJR said:
why hatsune miku has a page?. kizuna ai should have one also

The Hatsune Miku anime that are in the database were created by known professional animators, professional anime studios, or professional commissioned works for big name companies.
Jul 28, 2017 7:26 AM

Apr 2014
From wiki
"A.I.Channel" is considered to have been planned by a professional production team and [b]has chosen confidential action in order to affect the concept of a virtual idol[/b]. However, this also causes theories about the production team members and the A.I. technology...
The list of production team members who participate in the virtual YouTube channel are mostly well-known. Among the people responsible for the Kizuna Ai character design, Tomitake responsible for 3-D modelling while Tda is the supervisor, who is well known for making the MikuMikuDance Tda Hatsune Miku append model. Morikura Maru, the person that takes charge of designing Ai-chan, is a well-known artist...
As the YouTuber of "A.I.Channel", Kizuna Ai has sometimes been regarded to have a professional voice provider because of her feminine, cute, charming and realistic voice...It is officially claimed that there is no voice providers behind Kizuna Ai so there is no public information related to the voice. 

The "studio" or whoever they are have chosen to be secretive on purpose so unless for this to be added they would need some big reveal which may happen eventually considering

Kizuna Ai hopes to reach out to her audiences, eventually become a YouTuber that can take part in advertisements and even better than Hatsune Miku.

a big business won't just allow any partner with a dubious background the rights to advertise their products even if she is a Youtuber and that's what they do. Her "studio" will most likely have to be revealed for the program to accomplish that
Jul 28, 2017 7:35 AM

Apr 2017
Kizuna AI is just an youtuber. Why do you know vlogs are anime? If you think if a production produce by a studio is anime, you are wrong. To sum up, AI Channel is not an anime.

More topics from this board

» will the Scott Pilgrim anime be added to the database? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GanjiTheDude - Mar 30, 2023

752 by ukloim »»
37 minutes ago

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Genre/Theme Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kineta - Mar 28, 2022

681 by RioAl »»
4 hours ago

Sticky: » Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cyruz - May 15, 2016

8664 by Kwanthemaster »»
5 hours ago

» Will "Enter the Garden" make the cut and enter the db?

JB510 - 8 hours ago

0 by JB510 »»
8 hours ago

» If Scott Pilgrim isn't allowed on MAL, please enforce your rules properly and remove Afro Samurai ( 1 2 )

_cjessop19_ - Nov 19, 2023

96 by Old_School_Akira »»
Apr 14, 5:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.