Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 4, 2017 5:22 AM
Jun 2015
Breasts. yes breasts those two rounds lumps of dreams caused me to put this Light Novel on hold. the very first thought that crossed my mind when the MC started talking about his little sister and best friends breasts was "oh, this is going to be one those light novel's"(this was within the first 12 pages mind you). that pages essential sucked all the hope from regarding this light novel because if had happened with in the first 12 pages what will the first of the novel. I have too little time to invest in something I may end up hatting.
From the synopsis is had "light novel guy" written all over it, as Digi Bro would put it. But alas I wish to move onto different Light Novels (I have not really explored this media yet), faraway Paladin looks quite intriguing.
I was also wondering what you Lads and Ladies think on why I put this on hold, do you think it was sensible putting it o hold now so I may not waste my time on something I may hate or do you think I have dropped far too early and did not allow it and myself to gain a possible better opinino of it.

(sorry for spelling and grammar)
Aug 13, 2017 3:49 PM

Jul 2012
Sorry for the late reply but I just barely ended up reading this on a whim because I had no internet.

This novel is easily some of the most uninspired and unimaginative pieces of shit I've ever read. The comedy is stale, the writing is average at best, the action is underwhelming, the characters were as typical as one could get, and the plot was pretty average, though it at least does its job.

The only saving grace here would be the main antagonist since he's actually a complete badass -- but that's only because he's almost a 1:1 copy from the antagonist of the "Dies irae" visual novel. In fact, quite a few things from this novel felt copied from Dies, I don't really care enough to go into it though.

It's funny that you dropped it where you did, because ironically, those parts where it was just the protagonist screwing around ended up being the most enjoyable parts of the whole ordeal.

So to answer your question: yes, dropping it was the best choice you could have made here. Those two hours I spent reading this are two hours I'm never getting back.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.