Forum Settings
Forums

Taiga sends me a message if to update or not only 3 minutes into the episode

Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jul 3, 5:08 AM

Isn't it supposed to ask me if to update the episode count when the episode finishes and not 3 minutes into the episode?

Jul 4, 3:29 AM
dadnaya said:
Isn't it supposed to ask me if to update the episode count when the episode finishes and not 3 minutes into the episode?

u can go to the settings-->Recognition-->list updates and automatic sharing
so u can choose ( delay - wait for media player to close - media player must be in focus - ask for conformation )

Jul 4, 4:10 AM

oZilDeRo said:
dadnaya said:

u can go to the settings-->Recognition-->list updates and automatic sharing
so u can choose ( delay - wait for media player to close - media player must be in focus - ask for conformation )

What do I put in the delay then?

If I put 10 seconds with all those ticked that means if the media player closes after the episode has played 10 seconds then it'll ask?

Jul 4, 1:37 PM

dadnaya said:
Isn't it supposed to ask me if to update the episode count when the episode finishes

Note that Taiga is not able to track your actual progress of an episode, so it doesn't know if you really finished watching it or not. The closest thing we have at the moment is the "Wait for media player to close" option.

Jul 4, 2:42 PM

erengy said:
dadnaya said:
Isn't it supposed to ask me if to update the episode count when the episode finishes

Note that Taiga is not able to track your actual progress of an episode, so it doesn't know if you really finished watching it or not. The closest thing we have at the moment is the "Wait for media player to close" option.

Ticked that on. Thank you. Seems to be a lot better now