Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2010 2:10 PM

Aug 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
wow great chapter
Gauche Awakens, remembering Sylvette's same. great i wonder what role he will how now to come.

seems like that Franklin will reveal some reason why peoples eyes were taking away and other things related to the Light.

but wow Lag he must really be "something" like the Dr. said, he had too many memories. plus Lag revealed he was dreaming of this land from long ago.

well at least that makes Lag a little more special. which is always great
Mar 1, 2010 4:27 PM

Jul 2009
Oww..Gauche awake and yeah he remember Sylvette..wanna see Aria and Gauche reunion XD

So finally more info on the day of flicker for next chapter..this is good cliffhanger

And P.S how dare that guy hurt Aria..hmmph
Mar 1, 2010 4:38 PM

Nov 2007
Another victim who saw the light... Scary for a reason.

Aria is stronger than Lag with violin attack!

Gauche is awakened! Yay!
tsubasaloverMar 1, 2010 4:44 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 1, 2010 6:43 PM

Sep 2009
*bangs head on desk*
I want the next chapter, and I want it now!
Mar 1, 2010 7:34 PM

Jul 2008
what did lag mean by "their world"? and it seems big secret will be revealed next chapter about what happened to the airship all those years ago
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Mar 2, 2010 8:44 AM

Apr 2009
AAAH! Gauche wakes up!!! And he remembers Sylvette!
An Lag wakes up as well, and had too many memories. I thought they were from before, like from when he shot the shindan and the mamories the shindan revealled. But then ho says 'I saw a dream of a land from long ago, from my world" (don't remember exact words)!!! Wow, I really want to know who he is now!!
SarabiPwns said:
*bangs head on desk*
I want the next chapter, and I want it now!
yeah, I second that!

and also looks liek we'll find out more about what happened on the day of the flickr

Loved this capter, 5/5
Mar 2, 2010 11:16 PM

Apr 2007
I love this, things are really getting interesting~

Lag's outburst of heart must have awoken Gauche, though Lag's dream/memories also bring something new to the story. It seems they were implanted in his shindan (?) eye by, most likely, his mother. She's obviously involved with 'the day of the flicker' or maybe the anti-government group, remember in the first chapter Lag said she was kidnapped/taken away. I REALLY can't wait to see what's revealed in the next chapter. The wait will kill me D:
Mar 4, 2010 1:55 AM

Aug 2008
Monochrome said:
I love this, things are really getting interesting~

Lag's outburst of heart must have awoken Gauche, though Lag's dream/memories also bring something new to the story. It seems they were implanted in his shindan (?) eye by, most likely, his mother. She's obviously involved with 'the day of the flicker' or maybe the anti-government group, remember in the first chapter Lag said she was kidnapped/taken away. I REALLY can't wait to see what's revealed in the next chapter. The wait will kill me D:

ya i really wanna know whats up his mother,

ya she could have been involved with the day of the flicker as a key figure who caused or discovered something that day
or
she could be a noble from the Akatsuki Capital under the man made sun.
or
my wildest guess is she is or was the empress lol ya its wild. cuz Lag says a few times that the empress statue reminds him of his mother.
Mar 13, 2010 4:35 PM

Oct 2009
This is exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Mar 27, 2010 10:53 AM

Jun 2009
Gauche awakens, really hope Aria X Gauche moment happens!
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Apr 3, 2010 5:28 PM

Jan 2009
I might've read a bit much today... Finished the anime, and then continued reading the manga, eventually ending up here 8D
Gauche! : O ..... : D
And I'm really curious about the day of the flicker now : |
On a side-note, Steak with Aria's glasses looked cool xD
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 16, 2010 10:12 PM

Oct 2009
This was a great chapter. Here's my hypothesis on why Lag has too many memories:
- Gauche loses part of his heart on the day of the flicker
- Lag is born the same day
- Lag is actually part of Gauche, his missing heart.
- Lag's abundance of memories are actually Gauche's memories.
TWITTER: @tales_of_nerdia
INSTAGRAM: tales_of_nerdia
PSN: ChrisRocSolid
YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrHxoI94pnv6t8-ndG5VjBA
Jan 9, 2015 9:20 PM

Jul 2014
Woah never seen a Tegami Bachi chapter discussion with so many posts

YAY Gauche is back
Dec 9, 2020 5:20 AM

Aug 2012
I really liked Aria & Niche's little talk after she defeated the Gaichuu, Niche being happy about Bolt still being her Dingo was sweet, and her comment on how much stronger Aria is than Lag or Sylvette was a nice bit of levity. Otherwise, yeah obviously this chapter was all kinds of hype, it seems we're on the cusp of some very interesting reveals.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Letter Bee Chapter 24 Discussion

Laevantein - Oct 22, 2009

2 by Daninokuni »»
Jan 22, 3:18 PM

Poll: » Letter Bee Chapter 18 Discussion

Laevantein - Oct 22, 2009

2 by Daninokuni »»
Dec 11, 2023 1:01 PM

Poll: » Letter Bee Chapter 3 Discussion

Laevantein - Oct 21, 2009

1 by strawberry1547 »»
Feb 25, 2023 1:27 PM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Chapter 99 Discussion

tsubasalover - Nov 6, 2015

24 by Tamer2002 »»
Jan 16, 2022 5:34 PM

Poll: » Tegami Bachi Chapter 84 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 3, 2014

3 by Tamer2002 »»
Oct 6, 2021 2:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.