Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 18, 2012 4:50 PM
Jul 2012
Character Name: Raysha hatsune
Race: human
Personality: She is one very lively, bubbly, optimistic girl she is very kind and compassionate and is pretty lucky to and loves to have fun and spend time with friend she is very protective of the people she cares about and values there happyness above all else and hates to see them sad but unfortunately she has a pretty bad temper
Appearance: I have no photo so will have to use description she has ash blonde hair that almost touches her shoulders she has brown eyes 5 foot 7 and light complexion she has a hourglass figure and slender body she is extremly beutiful and attractive atleast as attractive as j lo or megan fox she wears a armlet blacelet on her left arm if u think of anything else to help me describe pls tell me
Specialty: sword and kido spells
Bio as a kid she had weird unexplainable powers she healed faster then most people as well as other things she always thought that everyone had these powers unaware of spirit energy later she becomes a adult and is a world famous dancer with people coming from all over to see her but one day as she walking to work she mistakes a ghost for a real person and try's to save them and is killed by a hollo she then looks down and sees her dead body and then the hollow and panics right at that moment she realizes that was a ghost and her powers are real she squints as the hollow gets rdy to eat her soul when a black blur (shinigami) appears and saves her from the hollow she is then sent to the soul society where her powers manafest themselves in her kido she join the academy and later becomes a shinigami

Here's pic theres 2 since I wasn't sure which one best showed off my char

Zanpakutō Name: akamajutshi 
Type: light elemental
Appearance/Description:
-Sealed State it looks like a fast easily maneuverable version of standard shinigami zanpakto 
-Shikai  it's a long and stronger fancy rapier gun blade  with that round ground thing wear the hilt meets the blade with fancy design on it with a one inch maybe 2 long Barrel sticking out the circle thing
-Bankai  is a red rapier that can switch between gun. And rapier and has control over light it has many uses since it light based it can be used to heal people as well as boost her speed and the speed of her attacks past that of a normal soul reaver and shoot lasers as well as other light based attacks 
Spirit Appearance:mithra 
Personality:  same as my char accept alot more flirty care free and wild and cat like 
MikuIzumiAug 18, 2012 6:28 PM
Sep 1, 2012 9:30 AM
Jan 2011
-Approved-
Name: Bakura Fox
Race: soul repairer & goes to Vizard
Zanpakuto name: eternal chaos
Zankpakuto Looks :
Unreleased Zanpakuto: a medium Masamune
Sealed:

zanpakuto element: Dark-Fire
Shikai:

Bankai:

live: with the Vizards
Character image:

Character Fox Mask:

Pic of Zanpakuto in Spirit Form

Pic of Zanpakuto Spirit in Female Form
12345trent8Sep 1, 2012 10:42 AM
Dec 16, 2012 5:50 PM

Aug 2012
Name: Akushitsuna Kumo (悪質なクモ)
Sealed State: Akushitsuna Kumo isn't a normal zanpakuto. In its sealed form, it is a black glove with hard, sharp steel webbing over the knuckles, palm and fingers.
Command: Lend me your web of night, Akushitsuna Kumo!
Shikai: Akushitsuna Kumo's shikai form is a glove that extends to the user's shoulder, sinks and molds into the skin and gives them claws of steel. It allows its wielder to fight with an upper hand.
Spirit Form: The zanpakuto's spirit form has the appearance of a small boy with shaggy black hair, sharp teeth, pale skin and purple eyes. One of his eyes is covered by his hair. He wears an all black yukata that's four sizes too large.
Attacks:

Bankai (Not yet achieved)
Hey you! Yes you! Do you like:
Dragon Ball?
Dec 27, 2012 9:38 PM

Dec 2012
Name: bloody star

Command: let the stars bleed into the havens
Sealed State: dont hold any powers

Shikai: makes user faster and more wilder is hurt strong he becoms

Bankai:same as befor but now wilder can make there blood into weapons

Spirit: he can becom real if the user is close to death to fight for him or to find his master and he dont care what race theyare
Appearance:
frogotenFeb 7, 2013 10:07 PM
..... :'(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Training Room ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ro - Apr 13, 2009

8343 by bankai24 »»
Apr 15, 2013 3:48 PM

» Kurosaki Isshin

Olibanane - Apr 24, 2012

1 by Olibanane »»
Mar 6, 2013 9:57 AM

» The Outcome Of A True Monster ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

TakuTaku - Feb 4, 2013

220 by Akira_Renji »»
Feb 20, 2013 10:51 PM

Sticky: » Claim a seated position ( 1 2 )

ainthemix - Mar 1, 2010

90 by frogoten »»
Feb 9, 2013 5:50 PM

Sticky: » Hiatus ( 1 2 )

ainthemix - Mar 1, 2010

56 by ivorykeys »»
Oct 14, 2012 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.