Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2017 2:40 PM

Jan 2016
I freaking LOVED THIS! Basically Saber's daughter is Aka no Saber? Not an action packed episode but the first one doesn't really need action. Most of us already know what the fate series are all about and this did not dissapoint one bit!
Jul 2, 2017 2:41 PM

Nov 2013
GangsterCat said:

and fuyuki war is 60 years ago??? is it distant sequel or alternate universe where that immortal guy won the fuyuki city grail war?

The war in Fuyuki they were talking about was the third. Zero was the fourth, Stay Night the fifth. In this timeline, neither series happened because the grail was stolen from Fuyuki during the third war.
Jul 2, 2017 2:43 PM

Nov 2013
FireFistYamaan said:
Basically Saber's daughter is Aka no Saber?

Not really a daughter.
JGChavesJul 2, 2017 2:50 PM
Jul 2, 2017 2:45 PM

Jan 2016
JGChaves said:
FireFistYamaan said:

Not really a daughter. She is actually a homunculus, a clone made with magic.

Huh, she looks alot like Saber. Is she like a semi daughter cause she mentioned Arthur?
Jul 2, 2017 2:50 PM

Sep 2013
Trying to understand this universe is hard af
Just when you think you got a grasp of the rules, there's a library of stuff to make your head spin.

This isn't too bad yet, tho. 7 on 7 war. Simple enough.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2017 2:50 PM

Apr 2016
To be honest i was expecting Vieux-Marché scene as it was in the book but, naah it was great as is was to see Jeanne - FINALLY ! Was waiting for it so long to see her.

Mickdrew said:
This isn't too bad yet, tho. 7 on 7 war. Simple enough.

Don't forget +1

FireFistYamaan said:

Basically...
Jul 2, 2017 2:51 PM

Nov 2013
Drake1000 said:
JGChaves said:

Not really a daughter.

You're spoiling.

Fixed it. Please do the same. I just didn't think it was that important
Jul 2, 2017 2:53 PM
Jul 2018
Was worth the wait for quality sub

Anyway back to this my first episode expression:

Honestly, It was really great! I can see now that why people's HYPE was legiminate for this anime. Almost reminds me of Fate Zero (now feels like the producers really watched FZ before he/she worked on this). Liked the usual huge conversation that usually Fate anime essentially had to increase the tension of the show. The Main character (assuming that little child is MC whose age fairly looks equivalent to Shirou's age) does not reminds me of Shirou anymore. Although I find most servant's design too generic, but still I hope they display their super evil expressions. (Yeah really missing characters like Kotomine and Gilgiminesh...) I hope by next two-three episodes, I will get to like some of the servants characters.

Overall, I am very impressed by first episode. The fight animations were top-notch and looks like A-2 picture was right studio to animate this time. Great!!

Jul 2, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2016
JGChaves said:
FireFistYamaan said:

Not really a daughter.

Understood! Thanks
Jul 2, 2017 2:56 PM

Sep 2013
I look forward to many more hours of exposition about the HGW - some of which you Know already, some of which you will never understand, and all of which bogs the story down by explaining a plethora of rules,
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2017 3:01 PM

Aug 2014
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

...I KNOW it's in a different timeline. What part of the, "Why is this Fate when it has no actual connection to Stay Night or Zero?" Did you miss? Was my sentence too long for you?

Why can't it be?

Also, NONE of the characters have any real personality in this ep, indicating that they'll have very little in the rest of the anime
Servants in Fate are so different in personality, and have next to no backstory explained, that they might as well not even be based off of pre-existent charcaters.

Well the first half of that is fairly subjective so I won't debate you on that, though I wasn't aware you knew those people personally to have such insight on their personalities in reality, or were such an avid Fate/Apocrypha (or Fate in general, going by the tone of your post) fan as to know for a definite fact none of them have any backstory explained.

Though not sure as to why you're so concerned regardless if you dropped it.
InsertanamehereJul 2, 2017 3:17 PM
Jul 2, 2017 3:01 PM

Jan 2015
Is it
Lord Melloi was talking to?
Jul 2, 2017 3:13 PM
Jan 2017
I'll be honest, I didn't know much about this franchise until I read about it on the Internet. I just watched a few episodes of Fate/stay night, but my first real taste was from Fate/Grand Order: First Order. Still, the premise looks good, the designs are amazing and the characters are interesting.
Jul 2, 2017 3:14 PM
Nov 2016
SabrinaKhuntia said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

That was only 5 minutes. Also, it looked so goofy, it was at least entertaining.
"Same thing here, you sort of have to know the format of the war since it's different from the other ones and why the Red faction is even fighting against the Yggdmillennia clan etc etc"
Aw, the classic, "Well, there's no other way, becasue this is how the story structured!" excuse by naive fans who don't know jack about actually writing, because they assume the process is just, "Well, this is gonna be the plot, this and here, and everything's gonna go on its own, it won't be my fault at all if anything ends up being boring!"
Go write a book for a minimal of 4 hours and then come back and tell me, "you sort of have to know the format of the war since it's different from the other ones and why the Red faction is even fighting against the Yggdmillennia clan etc etc"

Jeez dude I'm not even a fan of Apocrypha. The LN/source material is really bad imo.

I'm just saying that the whole concept of dumping a lot information all at once isn't anything new for Fate anime, seeing as they did it in Zero and UBW, and that spin-offs have always been a part of the franchise and some of them are actually pretty good. Apo isn't one of them but that's cause of the story, not cuz it isn't related to F/Z.

My post has NOTHING to do with whether you're a fan of Apocrypha or not. I'm sick of hearing EVERYWHERE excuses like, "B-but the structured this way, so you HAVE to be bored!"
I don't recall UBW having that massive info dumps.
Zero's had MORE going on in it, then JUST info dumps.
When I think, "Fate" I think Shirou and Kiritsugu, not these red vs blue wannabes.
Jul 2, 2017 3:15 PM

Sep 2008
I'll leave this here

Those are the servants in FZ and FSN, each looking differently, each having his/her own style of clothing, facial look, hair style etc. Easily distinguishable.

4 servants summoned at the end of this episode all have same clothes, almost the same face and for crying out loud, I couldn't even tell if some of them are male or female.

An ok episode, but I don't have high hopes, especially not after that intro fight scene, where I couldn't understand what the fuck's going on and who's fighting who or doing what.
Jul 2, 2017 3:22 PM
Nov 2016
Insertanamehere said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

...I KNOW it's in a different timeline. What part of the, "Why is this Fate when it has no actual connection to Stay Night or Zero?" Did you miss? Was my sentence too long for you?

Why can't it be?

Also, NONE of the characters have any real personality in this ep, indicating that they'll have very little in the rest of the anime
Servants in Fate are so different in personality, and have next to no backstory explained, that they might as well not even be based off of pre-existent charcaters.

Well the first half of that is fairly subjective so I won't debate you on that, though I wasn't aware you knew those people personally to have such insight on their personalities in reality, or were such an avid Fate fan as to know for a definite fact none of them have any backstory explained.

None of the dialogue exists to remotely give you a decent insight to their personality, because the dialogue has no conflict to it, no tension, no bantering, no wit, no nothing. The dialogue was just a history lesson. Fate/Zero's dialogue was at least a history lesson with MORE to it. A LOT more.
Issues I find in 1st eps of anime, often reoccur. Even if they don't, I have limited time on my hands, I'm not risking it to find out IF I'll enjoy an anime, when I have such high doubts from the 1st ep alone.

"Though not sure as to why you're so concerned regardless if you dropped it"
???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have you EVER watched/read a battle royale before?! Half of the appeal IS the characters!
-What are their personalities?
-What are their motives?
-What are their backstories?
-How do they contrast against the other characters?
-How do they fight?

Countless battle royals I've seen HINT, to these things being shown later on. Fate/Apocrypha's 1st ep has given 0 indication that any of the things I've listed will actually be shown.

If I'm the boss of a company, and a new guy comes in for an interview to become a member, and he pisses on my floor, I don't care if he MAY be a good employee, I'm kicking his ass out of my office ASAP. I ain't risking it.
Jul 2, 2017 3:23 PM

Mar 2017
That Flatt though... I don't remember El-Melloi and Flatt giving exposition in the LN, so that's a good thing. Is this a confirmation for a Fate/Strange Fake anime adaptation?

Mode Red has Ironman Armor, not bad...

Well, I hope they go anime original, so that they can fix the ending.
Jul 2, 2017 3:25 PM

Sep 2012
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
Insertanamehere said:

Why can't it be?

Well the first half of that is fairly subjective so I won't debate you on that, though I wasn't aware you knew those people personally to have such insight on their personalities in reality, or were such an avid Fate fan as to know for a definite fact none of them have any backstory explained.

None of the dialogue exists to remotely give you a decent insight to their personality, because the dialogue has no conflict to it, no tension, no bantering, no wit, no nothing. The dialogue was just a history lesson. Fate/Zero's dialogue was at least a history lesson with MORE to it. A LOT more.
Issues I find in 1st eps of anime, often reoccur. Even if they don't, I have limited time on my hands, I'm not risking it to find out IF I'll enjoy an anime, when I have such high doubts from the 1st ep alone.

Have you EVER watched/read a battle royale before?! Half of the appeal IS the characters!
-What are their motives?
-How do they fight?

Countless battle royals I've seen HINT, to these things being shown later on. Fate/Apocrypha's 1st ep has given 0 indication that any of the things I've listed will actually be shown.

If I'm the boss of a company, and a new guy comes in for an interview to become a member, and he pisses on my floor, I don't care if he MAY be a good employee, I'm kicking his ass out of my office ASAP. I ain't risking it.

It's not exactly a good thing to reveal everything in just one episode. You also have to realize that this title has twice more characters than fate zero too.
Jul 2, 2017 3:29 PM

Sep 2010
Finally it is here. Looking forward to more.
Jul 2, 2017 3:30 PM

Nov 2009
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
Insertanamehere said:

Why can't it be?

-What are their motives?
-How do they fight?

Who gives a crap about the characters anyway. This is a Fate series, right? You know the same franchise that started off as fapping material for horny young men with a story that's really just a badly written historical fanfiction? We're not exactly talking about Citizen Kane or Shawshank level of storytelling here. The characters and presentation so far are no worse than what Fate/Zero and its sequel had on offer. Just enjoy the mindless action and call it a day
Jul 2, 2017 3:31 PM

Sep 2012
Good episode. Animation was on point but probably will drop. I like the some cast members.

Also traps lovers will get a field trip it seems.

@Darek ?

Jul 2, 2017 3:34 PM
Jul 2018
@sasalx that trap is the only reason I gave this anime a try tbh, it is fate afterwards... I would avoid it otherwise, Kek.
Jul 2, 2017 3:34 PM

Aug 2014
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

F/Z's ep was 1 hour long, and yes, a better introduction than this one, but again, not sure how you figure absolutely nothing will be shown
Whether or not it does it well is a matter of some debate, but you're making some broad assumptions without having seeing it at all
Jul 2, 2017 3:35 PM

Mar 2016
Eh, the episode was OK at best, it was mostly just uninteresting exposition told to the viewer by uninteresting characters. Also felt liked A-1 tried to be like Ufotable by adding that annoying blue filter that's in every Ufotable show.
Sigh.
Jul 2, 2017 3:37 PM

Jan 2017
The only thing I find myself asking is if Darnic has control of the Grail, then why the need for the war? Other than that the episode was nice. I enjoyed the action sequences that were in the beginning of the episode.
Jul 2, 2017 3:39 PM
Nov 2016
xenovibe said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

-What are their motives?
-How do they fight?

Who gives a crap about the characters anyway. This is a Fate series, right? You know the same franchise that started off as fapping material for horny young men with a story that's really just a badly written historical fanfiction? We're not exactly talking about Citizen Kane or Shawshank level of storytelling here. The characters and presentation so far are no worse than what Fate/Zero and its sequel had on offer. Just enjoy the mindless action and call it a day

Zero and UBW had interesting characters from the GET-GO
It's kinda hard to enjoy, "mindless action" when literally 100% of everything I'm seeing on screen are characters talking.
Jul 2, 2017 3:42 PM

Oct 2015
This actually looked cool! The premisse is actually awesome: two teams of masters and servants fighting in an epic battle royale? Sign me in! (Just hope that it really becomes 'epic')

Many of the characters had great designs and personalities, I particularly loved Aka no Saber, and her voice actress just increases my love for her <3

Very happy that this will be a 2-cour show.
Jul 2, 2017 3:43 PM
Nov 2016
Insertanamehere said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

F/Z's ep was 1 hour long, and yes, a better introduction than this one, but again, not sure how you figure absolutely nothing will be shown
Whether or not it does it well is a matter of some debate, but you're making some broad assumptions without having seeing it at all

It's called, "judge an anime by its 1st ep", and it's kept me from going insane.
Alright, let me give you a good example:

Ep 1 of Flip Flappers had no sense of logic, or setup, or even remotely relatable and realistic characters.
Ep 13 of Flip Flappers had no sense of logic, or setup, or even remotely relatable and realistic characters.

Ep 1 of Steins; Gate had witty characters, great atmosphere, an interesting story.
Ep24 of Steins; Gate had witty characters, great atmosphere, an interesting story.

The point I'm trying to make here, is that all great anime I've seen (yes, even Berserk, to a degree)'s had good 1st eps.
Jul 2, 2017 3:45 PM
Nov 2016
SabrinaKhuntia said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

It's Fate because it revolves around a Holy Grail War and the concept of heroic spirits being summoned. Spin offs under the same franchise don't always have the same characters or a direct plot connection to the original story. Sometimes they just take one of its main aspects (in this case, a Holy Grail War/servants/masters) and then just roll with it.

Yeah, that's true, but...still...I dunno...it just doesn't feel like Fate without Shirou and Kiritsugu's gang around...
It's like going to your friend's birthday party, only for your friend not to be around, so you're just stuck with a bunch of idiots who you couldn't care about even if they died in a fire. It just feels...hollow...
Oh shit, I'm become the main character of Dark souls.
Jul 2, 2017 3:45 PM
Jan 2016
Oh, wow! That's an epic action scene! So many jump cuts, but it's still a very well animated scene. And after that . . . , a bunch of exposition executed in a very boring way for almost whole episode. What an awful pacing. At least in Fate/Zero there's a breather between long exposition for a characterization scene. Maybe this is just a side effect of an amateur scriptwriter. And the director's not helping at all.

ReddayeSocks said:
Also felt liked A-1 tried to be like Ufotable by adding that annoying blue filter that's in every Ufotable show.

Maybe they're just trying to fit the overall tone of other flagship Fate series anime. I mean, it would be jarring if this one is presented so different.
Jul 2, 2017 3:46 PM

Nov 2009
@AnimeFanboy1234 Well it wouldn't be a Fate series if a huge chunk of it didn't consist of poorly delivered magical exposition now wouldn't it? At least the action shown so far doesn't include characters interrupting every fight by tediously describing their moves in great detail like we've seen in the other Fates which is already a step up in my book.
Jul 2, 2017 3:47 PM
Nov 2016
FlamingMangos said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

-What are their motives?
-How do they fight?

It's not exactly a good thing to reveal everything in just one episode. You also have to realize that this title has twice more characters than fate zero too.

I NEVER said anything about everything being revealed. I said there has to be HINTS, that they will be revealed, some indications, anything!
"You also have to realize that this title has twice more characters than fate zero too."
That's about 70% of the reason I decided to drop this. The chances of an anime NOT turning into a clusterfuck with 28 characters + Nasuverse = 10%
Jul 2, 2017 3:49 PM

Mar 2016
TheServant said:
Oh, wow! That's an epic action scene! So many jump cuts, but it's still a very well animated scene. And after that . . . , a bunch of exposition executed in a very boring way for almost whole episode. What an awful pacing. At least in Fate/Zero there's a breather between long exposition for a characterization scene. Maybe this is just a side effect of an amateur scriptwriter. And the director's not helping at all.

ReddayeSocks said:
Also felt liked A-1 tried to be like Ufotable by adding that annoying blue filter that's in every Ufotable show.

Maybe they're just trying to fit the overall tone of other flagship Fate series anime. I mean, it would be jarring if this one is presented so different.

It's understandable, but that blue filter just annoys me so much. Though this is really just a petty complaint that probably just only bothers me. :P
Sigh.
Jul 2, 2017 3:53 PM

Apr 2012
Pretty well done intro. A-1 is clearly imitating Ufotable, and not doing half bad.

I have not read the light novel however, and I'm curious what the change to Mordred's summoning intro that people are mentioning was. Did she originally introduce herself as King Arthur or something?
Jul 2, 2017 4:02 PM

Aug 2014
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

It's called, "judge an anime by its 1st ep", and it's kept me from going insane.

Ep 1 of Flip Flappers had no sense of logic, or setup, or even remotely relatable and realistic characters.
Ep 13 of Flip Flappers had no sense of logic, or setup, or even remotely relatable and realistic characters.

Ep 1 of Steins; Gate had witty characters, great atmosphere, an interesting story.
Ep24 of Steins; Gate had witty characters, great atmosphere, an interesting story.

The point I'm trying to make here, is that all great anime I've seen (yes, even Berserk, to a degree)'s had good 1st eps.

But Flip Flappers was better than Steins;Gate, guess the flaw is in yourself 2deep4u eh :^)

That aside I'm just pointing out it's a bit ridiculous to have the expectations you do for a first episode to set up all the characters , but sure, whatever suits you then.
Jul 2, 2017 4:04 PM

Jul 2015
Wut? Can't be the only one who noticed this:

Jul 2, 2017 4:06 PM

Mar 2012

lol for someone with limited time you sure do have a lot of time to over react ( dem capital letters and exclamation points ) about the first episode of a series you have already dropped.

Anyway, they will reveal the motivations for the characters later but fate apocrypha isn't like stay night or zero, you can expect some Michael Bay action set pieces, a few enjoyable characters here and there and a lot of fate fanservice but not much more.

You are trying so hard to spread the hate it’s funny.
Jul 2, 2017 4:16 PM
Nov 2016
J1m1s said:

lol for someone with limited time you sure do have a lot of time to over react ( dem capital letters and exclamation points ) about the first episode of a series you have already dropped.

Anyway, they will reveal the motivations for the characters later but fate apocrypha isn't like stay night or zero, you can expect some Michael Bay action set pieces, a few enjoyable characters here and there and a lot of fate fanservice but not much more.

Capitals and exclamation points help emphasis, because people online have the attention span of a 6 year old.
Anyone has time to quickly write and read for 5 minutes.
Jul 2, 2017 4:18 PM
Nov 2016
SabrinaKhuntia said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

Yeah, that's true, but...still...I dunno...it just doesn't feel like Fate without Shirou and Kiritsugu's gang around...
It's like going to your friend's birthday party, only for your friend not to be around, so you're just stuck with a bunch of idiots who you couldn't care about even if they died in a fire. It just feels...hollow...
Oh shit, I'm become the main character of Dark souls.

Well, yeah, Fate is originally Shirou's story with the HGW just being a key element of it, so I definitely see where you're coming from. You could've just said you missed the original gang in the first place instead of resorting to personal attacks and assumptions about my thinking capabilities but it's alright.

"personal attacks"?
Have I insulted you? No.
Did I make assumptions about your thinking capabilities? Yes, but that's because there was basis, what with you saying, "well they have to give all that explaining".
Jul 2, 2017 4:19 PM

Sep 2012
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
J1m1s said:

Capitals and exclamation points help emphasis, because people online have the attention span of a 6 year old.

Why are you still here? I don't get it. Do you just want attention or what? You got your point across. You don't like the first episode so, you'll drop it. Ok, understandable but why are you still here?
Jul 2, 2017 4:21 PM
Nov 2016
Insertanamehere said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

But Flip Flappers was better than Steins;Gate, guess the flaw is in yourself 2deep4u eh :^)

That aside I'm just pointing out it's a bit ridiculous to have the expectations you do for a first episode to set up all the characters , but sure, whatever suits you then.

*facepalms* Not ALL the characters. Where did I say this?!
All I want from my 1st eps is to be INTERESTED! Why would a great anime not have at least a decent 1st ep? Why would the creators go back and redraft everything EXCEPT the 1st ep, arguably the most important ep in an anime.
If it makes you feel better, Apocrypha wasn't anywhere near as bad as Knights & Magic.
Also, Steins; Gate >>>>>>>> Flip Flappers
Jul 2, 2017 4:24 PM

Apr 2015
Arun_S_Arrie said:
First episode was awesome really enjoyed but sad we aint see Lancer of black massacre in a coool way :P having my faith in A1
what do you mean lol?
Jul 2, 2017 4:28 PM

Jan 2015
14 Servants that means twice the enjoyment. I cant wait for the upcoming episodes.
Jul 2, 2017 4:32 PM

Mar 2016
I've never read the LN, only the manga and this first episode was pretty different from the 1st chapter but was so so good! 10/10

HYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!

I mean...

This is starting to get awesome!
Jul 2, 2017 4:41 PM

Jan 2010

Somehow, this debut surprised me in many ways.

First of all, I did not expect anything of the story, compared to the original Fate Series, it sounded pretty generic and shounen, and although it's not as mature as Fate / Zero, I still can see a plot.

The big problem for me is the studio, A-1 has fluid action animations, the soundtrack was great too, but the character design of the characters reminds me a lot of a battle shounen (deep down, be one. .), I think I'm unaccustomed to Ufucktable, but I think over time I'll get used to it.

I only have 3 questions for anyone who knows the series, so I can have bigger hopes in this anime:

- Is there a factor of moral and philosophical issues that for me, is the great focus of Fate Series? Where there is no Manichaeism and we can see several sides in a way, for example in Unlimited, we have several masters with their own ideals, some can not be said to be evil, of course there are the evil ones like the Shinji, but this in humanity It is obvious, there will always be bad, naive, honorable people, I like Fate Series because it really explores all these types, but without putting any as a true protagonist, however much the Shiro is 'elected' as one, I see the ideas Of Souichirou and Kirei as acceptable also, however much the viewer tends to stand alongside the Shiro, because compared to the current society, Shiro's standards of 'justice' and morals fit with that of the majority, but what I wonder if there will be that same pattern in Apocrypha, where the characters are not put as 'good or bad', at least I noticed in that first episode.

- The other issue is that there will be no favoritism on the part of the servants by 'popularity' between them with the public, the war of the holy grail always happened in Fate Series with each one being able to die at any moment (with the exception of Saber but because she Is SWOT)

- The third is:
Why the crazy man wears night sunglasses ???
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Jul 2, 2017 4:41 PM
Nov 2016
FlamingMangos said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

Why are you still here? I don't get it. Do you just want attention or what? You got your point across. You don't like the first episode so, you'll drop it. Ok, understandable but why are you still here?

Because it's fun to respond to people?
Jul 2, 2017 4:44 PM

Nov 2009
J1m1s said:

No hate here, just stating my honest two cents about it that's all. =)

If anything, the episode was actually a somewhat pleasant surprise to me considering the franchise it belongs to.
Jul 2, 2017 4:46 PM

Apr 2012
Alternate Timeline stuff always makes my brain start running overtime, so here's just a few thoughts that popped into my head

1. Aoi and Tokiomi Tohsaka wouldn't have died. Rin still has her parents.

2. Wonder what became of Ryuunosuke and his attempts to summon 'demons' since he never would have become a Master.

3. I guess Ilya was never born in this timeline, since I believe Kirei was only brought into the Eizbern family for the purpose of fighting in the Grail War.

4. Also, this means Shirou never gets adopted by Kirei, doesn't learn magic, he's just out there living a normal life somewhere.

5. Would REALLY like to know what became of Sakura and Kariya in this timeline, I don't doubt Tokiomi still gave her to the Matou family, since that wasn't a Grail thing, but with no impending Grail War, how would Kariya's attempts to take her place go over with Zouken?
Jul 2, 2017 4:52 PM
Jun 2017
They adapted about 1/4 of the first volume in this episode.

It's an okay first episode.I didn't expect much from A-1 but they exceeded my expectations so far with the animation,the music tho not so much.All in all I was still pretty hype to see all the servants get animated so I'm definitely looking forward for more 4/5
Jul 2, 2017 4:54 PM

Sep 2012
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
FlamingMangos said:

Because it's fun to respond to people?

so, you just want attention because you have nothing better to do. Gotcha.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» A Guide to Fate/Apocrypha

OneBetta - Mar 14

2 by OneBetta »»
Mar 14, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2017

97 by TheBiggestAm »»
Mar 9, 7:31 PM

» Who is your favorite character from Apocrypha?

Omarumba - Feb 25

28 by Manthors »»
Mar 1, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

278 by PirateHasan »»
Jan 5, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2017

86 by PirateHasan »»
Dec 28, 2023 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.