Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2017 6:22 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mental health gag XD well it was likeable. Actually rare to see the menhera character in hentai I think. As far as my memory can tell.

sex in the toilet was not bad with mouth cover to muffle her from lady hearing and then her strained breathes and moans, somewhat lewd as showed she was feeling it quite strongly.

and what pervert to put on a vibrator herself and go walking. Surprisingly taped on outside of pantsu so she kinda half assed it? XD unless it was stimulating clitoris as well

the nice bodies were and shown off okay.

And ed was actually her live performance which was interesting execution.
User-sanJun 30, 2017 6:34 AM
Jul 9, 2017 1:57 AM

May 2015
Manager-san didn’t follow rule number #1 in hentai a rule of the utmost priority for any outstanding gentleman/someone who wishes to not be murdered in their sleep. Don't stick your d*ck in crazy! XD
Aug 3, 2017 8:52 PM

Aug 2014
This episode did a great job blending comedy in with hentai. I love me a good H that can blend in great funny moments in with the plot and "plot".
Jul 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Nov 2010
The animation is good, and the chick is cute, but it was too bland. I only got a mild boner.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Menhera Ayuri no Yamanai Onedari: Headphone wa Hazusenai Episode 2 Discussion

Hentai - Aug 26, 2017

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 10, 2023 7:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.