Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Dec 20, 2017 8:11 PM

AndoCommando said:
Horrendous on so many levels. Probably my pick for Worst Anime of the Year. Made me quit anime for a few weeks because of how awful the experience was.
better watch out man; this thread's boogyman will prolly come after you now lol
The necessity of character development, which is not the same as fleshing out a character's personality or backstory, is a fallacy. So is the necessity of an overarching narrative, which is not the same as a story or narrative since even episodic shows have episodic stories and things with no overarching narrative are still written narratives.

Dec 25, 2017 1:33 PM

Finally got around to trying out the 3-episode rule on this show after seeing all the hate this has been getting. Having watched the first 3 episodes, I can't say I understand much of the hate... it seemed rather mild and generic for the most part. How did this even attract so much attention, seeing how it does nothing out of the ordinary for the type of show this is anime is going for?
I can't say I'm very impressed with what I've seen, but it wasn't complete trash either... Could possibly enjoy it on a day I want to watch something simple that I can turn my brains off for.

Dec 29, 2017 9:01 AM
Anime is trash and so am I.

Dec 29, 2017 9:03 AM
Are in times like this that I understand why society thinks that anime is aimed at mental retard people.

Jan 1, 7:37 AM
Dude, I've watched one episode of this while watching Akame Ga Kill once and I lost all hope to continue on this show. And I binge watched AgK instead of this trash. Because It's way too boring and unbearable

Feb 19, 4:12 AM

Freestyle80 said:
You must be a masochist to like such an idiotic cast of characters, dont worry this is catered to people with such fetishes like yours, enjoy it peacefully

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 20, 4:59 AM
4 episode into the show and i'm getting bored even through i'm into lolis and siscon. it didn't appeal to me so much

Feb 20, 6:06 AM

It dosent matter what some western plebs say about this anime as long as japan likes it.

Mar 12, 12:54 PM

This anime was purely TRASH. Enuff said
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]