Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 25, 2017 1:33 PM

Feb 2015
Finally got around to trying out the 3-episode rule on this show after seeing all the hate this has been getting. Having watched the first 3 episodes, I can't say I understand much of the hate... it seemed rather mild and generic for the most part. How did this even attract so much attention, seeing how it does nothing out of the ordinary for the type of show this is anime is going for?
I can't say I'm very impressed with what I've seen, but it wasn't complete trash either... Could possibly enjoy it on a day I want to watch something simple that I can turn my brains off for.
Dec 29, 2017 9:01 AM

Sep 2010
Anime is trash and so am I.
Dec 29, 2017 9:03 AM
Oct 2017
Are in times like this that I understand why society thinks that anime is aimed at mental retard people.
Jan 1, 2018 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
Dude, I've watched one episode of this while watching Akame Ga Kill once and I lost all hope to continue on this show. And I binge watched AgK instead of this trash. Because It's way too boring and unbearable
Feb 19, 2018 4:12 AM

Apr 2009
Freestyle80 said:
You must be a masochist to like such an idiotic cast of characters, dont worry this is catered to people with such fetishes like yours, enjoy it peacefully

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 20, 2018 4:59 AM
Apr 2016
4 episode into the show and i'm getting bored even through i'm into lolis and siscon. it didn't appeal to me so much
Feb 20, 2018 6:06 AM

Sep 2016
It dosent matter what some western plebs say about this anime as long as japan likes it.
Mar 12, 2018 12:54 PM

Mar 2014
This anime was purely TRASH. Enuff said
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter".
Nov 8, 2018 11:32 PM

May 2018
Everything is wrong with this show. It's the same shit as Oreimo. Sister is the same annoying spoiled brat, brother is the same boneless jerk. Silly comedy, pathetic fanservice. Incest, harem, lolicon, tsundere and other generic crap to bait fanboys.
I was done when I saw that scene where sister leaned exposing her cleavage and wagging her ass, it entirely copies that one from Oreimo. I felt extremely disgusted
Nemo_NiemandNov 8, 2018 11:54 PM

Nov 22, 2018 1:14 AM

Aug 2018
Nemo_Niemand said:
Everything is wrong with this show. It's the same shit as Oreimo. Sister is the same annoying spoiled brat, brother is the same boneless jerk. Silly comedy, pathetic fanservice. Incest, harem, lolicon, tsundere and other generic crap to bait fanboys.
I was done when I saw that scene where sister leaned exposing her cleavage and wagging her ass, it entirely copies that one from Oreimo. I felt extremely disgusted
Yea, and you watched every episode, and counted every panty crease with your tongue sticking out and drooling. Lol. You complain too much.
Nov 22, 2018 3:30 AM

May 2018
NoviSun said:
Yea, and you watched every episode, and counted every panty crease with your tongue sticking out and drooling. Lol. You complain too much.

Of course I didn't. I'm not a masochist, I just dropped it. Also it was not drooling, it was nausea.
Oh my, these dumb fanboys will never accept the fact that people have different tastes and somebody may dislike their favorite shit

Nov 22, 2018 3:49 AM

Aug 2018
Nemo_Niemand said:
NoviSun said:

Of course I didn't. I'm not a masochist, I just dropped it. Also it was not drooling, it was nausea.
Oh my, these dumb fanboys will never accept the fact that people have different tastes and somebody may dislike their favorite shit
Why do I doubt all of that? It’s an 8/10 easy. Go talk to your invisible friend in the sky, that loves you.
Nov 22, 2018 6:10 AM

May 2018
NoviSun said:
Why do I doubt all of that? It’s an 8/10 easy. Go talk to your invisible friend in the sky, that loves you.

Darling in the Franxx 10
Goblin Slayer 10
High School DxD 10
KissxSis 10
Konosuba 10
I doubt you actually have a personality and ever watched something good.
Anyway, enjoy eating your slops :) Not going to talk to you anymore

Nov 22, 2018 6:13 AM

Aug 2018
Nemo_Niemand said:
NoviSun said:

Darling in the Franxx 10
Goblin Slayer 10
High School DxD 10
KissxSis 10
Konosuba 10
I doubt you actually have a personality and ever watched something good :)
Enjoy eating your slops. Not going to talk to you anymore
Proud of each and every one of them. I got no use for snoots. Goodbye
Feb 2, 2019 9:41 PM

May 2015
They are probably the same people who hate on SAO. I wish everybody would hate on crap like MyHeroAcademia instead.
Feb 10, 2019 11:38 AM

May 2018
HaXXspetten said:
Well I've already sort-of ranted about the ridiculous way people have treated this show from the start in my review of it, but anyway this is mostly caused by people watching the show despite fully knowing they're not part of the target audience and then publically trash-talking the fuck out of it just because they think that somehow makes them cool. Then as more and more people start doing it, it eventually becomes accepted as "the normal thing to do" and people are afraid of going against the public majority or they'll get slammed down and insulted for it

The internet is rarely a friendly place, and anime with sensitive themes like this brings out the most toxic and juvenile part of the community unfortunately. I find it quite ironic that the very same people who make any fan of Eromanga-sensei out to be some sort of sinner are actually the real babies who just can't help but cry out about their butthurtness for people having different opinions than them. Seriously, grow up already. If you want to fap to stuff like Mushishi, Evangelion, Ping Pong, Monster or whatever then be my guest. I'm not going to make fun of you for that, but then I would expect you to do the same to the people that unironically actually like this kind of light-hearted and fanservice-esque stuff. It's not like you're in any way affected by those people anyway so why do you even care? Just let people watch whatever the fuck they want and don't act like a spoiled brat just because the industry isn't catering to you and you alone

Of course Eromanga-sensei is far from the first anime that have gotten this kind of scapegoat treatment. Shows like Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Kill and Naruto are some other examples of victims of the same kind of cancerous mindless hating just for the hell of it (even well received shows like Erased and Re:Zero has gotten a taste of this as far as I've seen crazily enough)

Ahh...

Across this battlefield, bullets of hate richochetting everywhere, bombs of insults being dropped left and right, artillery firing round after round of abhorrence at these shows, I lose all hope and question my existense.

However, when my dreary eyes stare meekly into the sky, their pupils widen in excitement as I see best boi, Astolfo, gracing his presence unto me from above, like an omniescent figure.

Thank you, HaXXspetten, for supporting and embracing best boi.
Mar 21, 2019 8:23 AM

Feb 2018
The author of this topic asked what's wrong with this anime since it is being hated so much online. People gave their opinions regarding the series and as the question implied...quite a bit of them were negative.
Of course, taste is completely subjective so there were a bit of people who disagreed with the negative reviews and started questioning everything those who did not like Eromanga sensei said.
Is it so difficult to deal with the fact that there are people who disliked the show? Is it so difficult to acknowledge that even if YOU liked the show others are allowed to dislike it and give their arguments for it? Talk about an understanding community...
Mar 21, 2019 8:44 AM

Feb 2019
There are both sides, but the majority (or at least the most vocal side) is who actually hate it.

It’s okay to look back at the past, just don’t stare too long

Mar 21, 2019 9:06 AM

Apr 2012
There aren't really any grounds to dislike it, beyond disliking the genre generally. (Which is perfectly fair, but you probably shouldn't be watching it in the first place in that case.) It's hardly groundbreaking or brilliant, but it does everything it's trying to do pretty successfully, and I don't see any major flaws.

What's amusing is people thinking it contains 'incest'. There are two components to incest, a genetic relationship between the two, which adds inbreeding hazards should they ever have children, (though I don't think these are serious in isolated cases, only when it keeps happening,) and growing up together, which makes it unlikely they will be attracted to each other. This has neither. There is no possible way you can call anything in it 'incest'.
Apr 8, 2019 11:27 AM
Aug 2018
FAN SERVICE! AHAHA
Apr 8, 2019 11:27 AM
Aug 2018
FAN SERVICE! AHAHA
May 5, 2019 1:00 AM

Jun 2009
As much as I enjoyed it, it's not a quality show in my book.

People just like to trash things.

I trash anime too when I'm disappointed, and I'm prone to trash show that really showed potential and fell flat on it's face due to poor writing.
Like Code Geass R2.

Nowadays, I just watch my anime, enjoy what's being offered.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2019 2:31 PM

Apr 2017
Fuck them, I love this anime and i will continue to love it till i die, period.
but before i die i will watch the shit out of every season it will offer.
May 7, 2019 11:26 PM
Apr 2019
nothing is wrong with this anime, one of the best romance anime of all time. The fact that they have loved each other since they were little kids and didn't even meet is just so sweet. I really hope there's a season 2. The ova's were nice but like a tease over too soon.
Apr 20, 2020 1:11 PM

Feb 2018
logopolis said:
There aren't really any grounds to dislike it, beyond disliking the genre generally. (Which is perfectly fair, but you probably shouldn't be watching it in the first place in that case.) It's hardly groundbreaking or brilliant, but it does everything it's trying to do pretty successfully, and I don't see any major flaws.

I guess you're right. I can get behind this statement :)
In my case, I just tried this show as a first of its genre...maybe I'm just not 'ready' for this. Or I just think that even a show like this could be done better(?) Maybe I should stick to the anime genres that I know I enjoy, who knows ^^
Apr 30, 2020 5:07 AM
Apr 2020
people hate on it because they saw someone hating on it.
its that simple.
someone hated this anime, and then someone saw that and took a preview at the anime, sounded weird, made assumptions and decided to go with the flow. rinse and repeat.
May 1, 2020 10:02 AM

Nov 2019
1.anitubers hated on it
2.people can't think for themselves so they hop on the bandwagon
3.elitists
4.try hard elitists
5.oreimo 2.0

Those anitubers are a bunch of causals and ofc those who follows them are causals among casuals

They don't judge a show for what it is
May 8, 2020 12:31 AM
Apr 2020
I don't know, some people find liking a siscon show is a crime i guess? ^_^
Jul 7, 2020 7:48 AM

Apr 2020
I enjoy the show TBH
my largest complaint is how clingy & entitled sagiri is + spineless protagonist
yamada elf & murasama are noisy bitches

Aug 6, 2020 9:54 PM
Oct 2014
Great anime.
I gave it a 10/10.
Screw the haters!
Nov 9, 2020 3:12 PM

Sep 2012
The hate from the show is a very good example of people watching something not meant for them.
Dec 9, 2020 10:39 PM
Oct 2016
ya'll are grown ass men man she is 12
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

330 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.