Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 28, 2017 7:55 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New OP and ED. New OP is nice. I think I like the new ED more (more suitable) than OP1 and ED1 ever since I listened to it when single out.

Back to real world.

Memories being fake or not...

"Michiru" and that girl who just "revived" met...

Mansion lived by old man with cats.

New CM for the OP1 single w. New ED revealed.

Cats with no name. He prefers numbers. Writing down the truth is his power, and the society calls it "Scenario".

The talk among the society is interesting. "Scenario" (truth) cannot be changed with Reset. Main guy was able to do so with the help of Reset because he experienced before and went back to prevent it.

Memory of the old man and the shrine girl when she's a bit younger... use of the candies to choose what to write. Correct thing for her is cat.

Both of them are similar in not naming the cats. True blue and fake blue? And Bless?

They met each other. By looking through the books, the society is afraid of important information leaking.
tsubasaloverJun 28, 2017 8:51 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 28, 2017 7:56 AM

Nov 2011
Ah the beginning of the second cour...

It's interesting to see Sumire meeting Michiru tbh from the dream world. Meanwhile, Kei learns of the Stray Cat House Man. Is it also just me or does this show really seem to like cats? The introduction of that new guy seems to suggest so...

I feel like the pacing of this arc slowed down this episode.
Jun 28, 2017 9:06 AM

Apr 2010
Seems like things got set in motion.
And it looks like Asai needs to be on guard with the things he is doing right now.
As always this anime keeps being interesting.
Jun 28, 2017 9:41 AM

Aug 2013
Loved the OP. The ED is great as well.

That old man has an interesting ability. Being able to write down the truth. The Bureau is going to look into Asai now. They were able to deduce that someone is behind Asai. Souma needs to be on guard as well.

Jun 28, 2017 9:42 AM

Jun 2015
New OP and ED are okay. Got to learn about the Stray Cat House Man. His ability writes the manuscripts of The Script. Nono met him a while back. Kei couldn't find what he was looking for because the Bureau might have it. They really don't like him. They find his ability a nuisance.
Jun 28, 2017 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
Kei learned more thing about this "Script" ability while the Bureau pretty late arriving at Stray Cat House Man and have some more things to do (probably about the missing Manuscript) now that Kei seems have some things to investigate.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 28, 2017 10:10 AM

Nov 2016
Both the new opening and ending are pretty good.

The script is indeed an interesting ability. Asai wasn't able to read number 407 of it, tho, numbers before 852 are still in the real world and in the care of the Bureau. Think Asai will try to get acces to it in the next episode, but he should better be extra careful, since it seemed like he's already a target.

Good episode overall.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 28, 2017 10:42 AM

Nov 2009
Nice new OP. The new ED is quite emotional and I liked it better than the previous one, too.

And I guess we got introduced to the main antagonist? That boss guy from the Bureau.

I think this is where I'll give up on warming up to Haruki. Warming up is just not happening, can't bring myself to like her, even after how they tried so hard to make her look cute. On the other hand, I warmed up to Souma, although my first impression of her was a pretentious little bitch.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Jun 28, 2017 11:42 AM

Dec 2014
Interesting episode.

Script is an interesting ability, The Bureau's got their eye out on Kei now, they even figured out that there's someone behind Kei.

New OP and ED are nice. :)
Jun 28, 2017 11:52 AM

Feb 2016
really liking the new OP and ED; the ED is quite beautiful I must say, and Sumire is on it, even better <3

that aside, is the Bureau's going after Kei now? things seems to getting harder for him
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 28, 2017 1:23 PM

Jan 2017
This episode was nice! I liked the new OP more than the old one and I like the animation more in the new ED than the last one but I still think I like the song in ED 1 more than ED 2 even though this new song is great as well.
Jun 28, 2017 2:03 PM

Aug 2013
New Ed is much better. OP... Not quite, but it's not bad, just well, too usual.

Good episode again.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 28, 2017 3:14 PM

May 2015
Not a bad new OP, ok episode though, as usual. Seems like the Bureau is after Kei this time.

Jun 28, 2017 3:52 PM
Jul 2018
That OP is really good and the intro sequence is nice as well. Worried for Kei tho, the bureau dude gives me bad vibes
Jun 28, 2017 3:55 PM

Nov 2013
damn this opening is awesome =O the ending is nice too

ofc kei wouldn't find the book he wanted so easily...
also...the "script", i guess you really can't escape your fate haha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 28, 2017 4:06 PM
Jan 2017
The series' pace slows down for this episode, with Kei and Misora having to put their investigation of the dream world on hold to help Seika find a mysterious old man she had met in the past. While Sumire and Chiruchiru's parts do make for intriguing plotlines, it is ultimately the character exploration of Seika and the old man what becomes this episode's crux. Hopefully, things will pick up next week.
Jun 28, 2017 4:27 PM

Feb 2009
Finally some REAL drama!!!

New OP and ED are awesome.

Jun 28, 2017 5:12 PM

Jul 2015
The new OP sounds more cheerful that the 1th one, i was expecting the opposite but im not complaining.

Episode was alright, some of the old guy's talking where meh but still we got some stuff about the script, so i guess that cool.

Also its good to see a more intimidating bureau for change, i mean a secret organization that manages all the abilities it the Sakurada, they got powers and wear black suits and shit, they shouldn't act so "lovie dovie" toward the MC!

Anyway looking forward to the the next episode.
Jun 28, 2017 5:28 PM

Jan 2016
I really can't skip even a few seconds when watching this because it might be important in the next episodes.. At this rate I think the bureau may found out that Soma is alive again

Really like the new OP and ED and from the OP we could see that there'll be a Asai vs Bureau arc I think..
RyouHayatoJun 28, 2017 5:48 PM
Jun 28, 2017 8:05 PM
Feb 2017
Colors of happiness is a Great Song!!!
Working on the future things.

Jun 28, 2017 8:12 PM
Jan 2015
Im liking the shady Bureau devlopment. The new op is nice.
Jun 29, 2017 12:24 AM

Mar 2013
I loved the episode.
The new OP was upbeat, which gave me optimistic vibes about the events from now on and perhaps even ending too. ED was okay. I preferred the old one tho.

How did such a guy who wasn't any prevalent before become such a sassy in just span of one episode lol

Also, did The Script predict future? If so, why did Bureau even needed the witch in first place? Also shouldn't they be monopolizing these books the old man written as well?
Jun 29, 2017 1:50 AM

Jan 2013
Intriguing episode as usual. Wonder what's really written in the script. It can't describe the lives of everyone in the world in only 853 books.
Jun 29, 2017 2:55 AM
Oct 2016
Yaaaaaay new OP and ED. I'm kinda dying to know what volume 407 of The Script says though.
bread is yummy
Jun 29, 2017 3:23 AM
Jun 2011
Leo_10 said:
Loved the OP. The ED is great as well.

That old man has an interesting ability. Being able to write down the truth. The Bureau is going to look into Asai now. They were able to deduce that someone is behind Asai. Souma needs to be on guard as well.

the thing i wonder is why the boreu asked kei to leave even if the script sumire asked him to read was not there
Jun 29, 2017 3:27 AM
Jun 2011
RediceRyan said:
Intriguing episode as usual. Wonder what's really written in the script. It can't describe the lives of everyone in the world in only 853 books.
i think script number 407 which sumire asked kei to read describe this
Jun 29, 2017 4:45 AM

Jul 2014
Nice new OP and ED, and an interesting episode to begin this second-cour. As usual, there's a lot of interesting things being brought up and lots of questions to ask already, such as why Nono has apparently been to the Dream World numerous times before (I wonder if that has anything to do with Michiru's current condition) and the truth behind this "Script" thing and just why Script 407 is so damn important for Kei to read. As for the Bureau, that new guy they introduced is pretty damn shifty, and he's bound to be an antagonist going forwards; Kei's really going to have to watch himself and Haruki, as they both seem to be entering very dangerous territory, especially with the Bureau already aware that Kei has some kind of source (ie: Soma).
Jun 29, 2017 6:53 AM

May 2017
That someone behind Kei the bureau was talking about was definitely Souma if not maybe a character that wasn't introduced yet? I doubt it so if it's not Souma it's most likely the new antagonist that was just introduced right now coz we're talking about a script here, I'm expecting a huge plot twist

Kei was just amazing as always in this episode
Jun 29, 2017 8:44 AM

Apr 2013
That's the guy from Kei's flashback(episode 10) who fixed his key chain thingy with "repair" ability. So he's the main antagonist. Interesting.

Jun 29, 2017 9:43 AM

Mar 2016
Well the story is clearing the waters a little bit and now we can see the Burea more as the opposition due to the fact that they are hiding something and have the intent to manipulate and control things...I think? Idk it's still a little confusing what the overall goal of the plot is so I'm just trying to interpret it the best I can. This is an anime that tries to be deep and philosophical and mysterious just for the sake of trying to create a complex piece of anime artwork but sometimes they could do with a little simplicity to drive certain plot points into the viewer's minds. This anime is like Inception it has a cool premise but gets too complicated and messy because they're trying to create a deep movie...but in both cases they create something that is too confusing and messy and doesn't do the concept of the story justice.
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 29, 2017 1:29 PM

Jul 2015
still a top 3 anime of the season.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Jun 29, 2017 1:32 PM

Jul 2015
KitoraList said:
That's the guy from Kei's flashback(episode 10) who fixed his key chain thingy with "repair" ability. So he's the main antagonist. Interesting.

oh didnt notice. super interesting. repairing ability for the "antagonist" huh.
Chimera-Ant Arc sucks
A1-Pictures is great
Lelouch is alive
Jun 30, 2017 3:55 AM
Jun 2017
(This was originally intended to be a review stretching across the anime thus far. But having read the guidelines, it doesn't quite fit in as one.

Just wanted to share my thoughts. Please pardon the length of this post!)

I have just finished watching Ep 13, and I am reconsidering dropping the series. Reason being, it is a conveniently written plotline using OP characters thrown in for the author's specific agendas. Allow me to explain.

In episode 1, we are quickly introduced two stoic characters. The first is Haruki who possesses the ability to revert the world/reality to a pre-determined point in time, without her nor anyone else having any memory or awareness of having done so.

Having said that, we need someone who can circumvent its side effects (for plot development beyond the comical genre otherwise). Enter Kei, the protagonist who conveniently has the ability to remember everything. Simply, he is the only person in the whole conceivable universe who is aware once a reset is done. Being the only person who has knowledge of both the "known-future", as well as the present, allows him to change the future. That's a cool variation of time-travel plots.

But up till this point, you basically have two OP characters that can exploit their abilities beyond other characters. Don't get me started on how conveniently (#2) Haruki obediently becomes Kei's slave such that the plot can develop without the slightest conflict of interest...which happens right around....

Episode 2, where they also start putting their abilities to use. Fast forward, we need to enable a shy kid to express her heartfelt thoughts to her mum, let's conveniently (#3) throw in Tomoki who can broadcast messages into anybody's head. To further evoke emotions, we should have the mum reminiscent the past too. Let's then conveniently (#4) throw in Yosuke who can transfer abilities between two parties such that the mum acquires Kei's ability to remember.

At this point, you have an A-team that could wreck serious havoc. "Oh we get that. It's going to complicate things with Yosuke around. So let's conveniently (#5) have him uphold some moral conduct of being a law-abiding citizen"

At the end of episode 2, the known-future is shown to alter without Kei's intervention. A bit of thinking will present a hint that either someone else has similar abilities as Kei, or the ability of Precognition. That's fine by itself, as up to this point, you just need bigger "villains" that can out maneuver the protagonists

It gets worse from there on. Progressively, we are presented with a search-and-find scenario. Let's introduce the humble Nono who has the ability to possess neighborhood cats, so that she can conveniently (#6) provide intel to A-team.

Soon after in episode 4/5, we have another "villain" who eventually becomes an "ally" with the ability to erase. So yea, you can counter the effects of abilities themselves and reject all phenomena in the conceivable universe. I consider this a half convenient (#6.5) attempt, as with the ability to "do", there must be the ability to "undo" the omnipotence of the characters already in play.

Fast forward again, just before episode 13, i veered off to another acclaimed series: Steins;Gate. Even with minimal bias , the contrast is apparent. Rather than lauding Steins;Gate non-linear story-telling with all its merits, I would describe Sakurada Reset as reverse story-telling. Basically, it shows a lazy attempt to bridge the plot to your agenda by conveniently introducing characters for the sake of plot advancement, while having to keep up with how OP the characters are progressively getting.

At finally at episode 13, they (just had to) introduce an omniscient being, who pens the future into written volumes, as a representation of what could be the "final boss". So Kei is now up against Fate, as it is openly mentioned that everything that transpired, including the multiple resets to alter the futures, were part of a larger "script" that dictates it. I should also restate the fact that there are already 3 seers now, each with the ability of precognition of some sorts.

There's a saying that goes among salespeople: If you cannot convince your client, confuse them. If you cannot confuse them, con them. If I am allowed to praise Steins;Gate again, it would be the classy story-telling that toys with theoretical physics concepts while brewing a convincing romance along the way. Sakurada Reset on the other hand tries to impress by confusing the audience, which might have worked if all we wanted were convenient superheroes with bland purposes.
Jun 30, 2017 11:55 AM

Jan 2015
the new ED is so good, lordy Q____Q I liked Tonariau a lot but this one gives me goosebumps
Jul 1, 2017 7:13 AM

Nov 2016
A really inresting episode , Liked the Op a lot and the Ed , The Bureau is really wary of Kei's movements and they actually called hima nuisance and that's a clue that Kei's going to change something BIG , Plus Sumire got to be careful because she's the informant and if she gets caught it's going to be really difficult for Kei to move on , I think Sumire is smarter than Kei not because she knows the Future but becasue she knows more about Sakurada than him , Pretty HYPEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD for this second cour , Looking Forward {-: C:
Jul 3, 2017 9:25 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
The dreamworld continues to be an interesting world.
I think the last thing that Kei and Haruki would have suspected when in the dream world is a monster attack though. Hmm with this new arc they also have a new opening then eh. Pretty catchy one as well.The insight into Kei and Souma's relationship was interesting. They sure seem to be close in the past. The realization that sleeping in the dreamworld would cause you to wake up was interesting. The relationship that Nono has with the stray cat man though was pretty surprising in that he actually helped raise her. But the man's ability to create these scripts whose events are 100% accurate though was interesting and i can see why the Bureau would be interested.

Lol Kei did well to not fall for that troupe though as both Haruki and Nono are wearing skirts after all. Its nice that we got to see a little of Nono's personality though. Hmm Nono was cute when she was little.The process of elimination to solve a given problem eh. Living in a life that runs on a script that you created must be fun. The Bureau arriving in the dreamworld sure was surprising. Seems the Bureau is slowly catching on then. It looks like they are anxious to keep the scripts a secret even if it means eliminating Kei though it does look like Sakuin is against violence. The plot gets more and more interesting. I also love the new ending theme as well too.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 7, 2017 6:57 PM
Mar 2012
Rare to get a fantastic OP2 (bit like YBlackJack), and better tho unusual ED2. There's seems more emotion in both.
I thought Index knows all abilities in Sakurada (since she met mc at the beginning), instead she's a lie detector using color.
'Villain' explains, seems the Script can surpass the present into future, at least with the reset ability helping. lol doubt Bureau meeting Kei is coincidence. Bureau going to sleep to enter dream would've known Kei group sleeping nearby.
407 belongs to Scripts from the real world in Bureau's care. Was Souma wrong even with her precog? Or she has limited future view?
Ms Kitkat being there seems pointless.
Real or fake blue (bird of happiness). Michiru shielded from Oldman probably cuz za truth hurts. Nono finally decides Kei & Haruki are friends.
Most correct thing in the box, interesting a bit like finding the purest thing discussion from Marble girl.
cats, cats everywhere
Oct 19, 2017 10:58 AM

Jan 2014
The Bureau now targeting Kei,, let's see how Kei defeated them before the fight.

so, those from bureau in the dream world are comes from the real world, but how about Sumire? is she also from the real world, or she's just a resident from the dream world?
Apr 2, 2018 12:19 AM

Oct 2008
LOL Did I just saw look a like of Van Hohenheim!?
new OP and ED!
3/5.

Mar 23, 2020 9:55 PM

Dec 2017
If he resets after eating, does he remain full before eating lunch or remembers being full lol?

Mixed about the new ed. Liked tonari au more tbh.
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

May 3, 2022 2:23 PM

Jan 2020
So they already kind of resolved the question about waking and sleeping within the Dream World. If they go to sleep in it then they are replaced with a Dream World version of themselves. I'm guessing they won't be conscious of that alternate self though, so investigating Michiru got even a little more annoying than before.

So we didn't particularly learn anything from The Script, just the fact that it exists. I was hoping we'd get a chance to learn some foreshadowing.

Bureau dude over here like, "We'll just kill Kei and then his existence won't be a problem."
"Are we allowed to do that?"
"Haha, it was a joke! Haha! But really, I do want to kill him."

Kei has already showed up the Bureau on more than one occasion, so I can't imagine him getting beaten by them. He is the main character after all. Though, at this point, I can't say I know what the endgame of all this will be. Is Kei's ultimate goal just to ensure Sumire's safety at this point? Or is there going to be some greater resolution?

Also, I don't have any strong feelings about the new OP, but I think I like the new ED better than the old one.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 29, 2022 1:24 PM

Mar 2019
Sumire is too hard to understand, though that might be because she keeps everything a secret.

I like how Honoka created this world but she's the most irrelevant, lol. This took a great turn. I'm curious about that script volume and how they will try to get rid of Asai.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 26, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

116 by Bortolo63 »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.