Forum Settings
Forums
My Boyfriend in Orange
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2017 4:02 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Imagine if every girl/woman he ever rescued fell for him. I knew something was up with the way the chapter started and I thought she could be an actress, a singer or an idol and it turns out to be she's an idol. And it looks like she's gonna be all over Kyousuke. Man, I could really do without this.

Other than that, the chapter was really cute. Shindou-san, thank you for accidentally pressing the send button! The fire-fighting museum Kyousuke took Kimoe to initially bored the hell out of the girl but eventually she started to enjoy it.

And then the accidental kiss happened. Even if it was on the cheek, it still counts as a kiss for the two who so easily get shy and flustered!

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 18, 2017 4:30 PM

Nov 2015
shanimebib said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Imagine if every girl/woman he ever rescued fell for him. I knew something was up with the way the chapter started and I thought she could be an actress, a singer or an idol and it turns out to be she's an idol. And it looks like she's gonna be all over Kyousuke. Man, I could really do without this.

Other than that, the chapter was really cute. Shindou-san, thank you for accidentally pressing the send button! The fire-fighting museum Kyousuke took Kimoe to initially bored the hell out of the girl but eventually she started to enjoy it.

And then the accidental kiss happened. Even if it was on the cheek, it still counts as a kiss for the two who so easily get shy and flustered!

where to read it bc on MF there is only 1 chapter
You cannot spell Light without L

More topics from this board

» Live Action confirmed

Short_Circut - Feb 19, 2022

0 by Short_Circut »»
Feb 19, 2022 8:57 AM

Poll: » Moekare wa Orange-iro Chapter 36 Discussion

Short_Circut - Nov 6, 2020

1 by marinara-sauce »»
Mar 22, 2021 10:34 PM

Poll: » Moekare wa Orange-iro Chapter 40 Discussion

Short_Circut - Jan 11, 2021

2 by Short_Circut »»
Jan 16, 2021 10:02 AM

Poll: » Moekare wa Orange-iro Chapter 39 Discussion

0 by Short_Circut »»
Jan 11, 2021 8:16 AM

Poll: » Moekare wa Orange-iro Chapter 38 Discussion

0 by Short_Circut »»
Jan 11, 2021 8:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.