Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 26, 2017 10:37 AM
Jun 2017
Hello everyone, I'm having a but of trouble with Darker than black and thought you guys could give me a quick answer(s).

******SPOILERS******

So like I said, I'm currently on episode 14 of DTB and I feel like I'm missing something. So here's a short list and thanks in advance.

1) am I supposed to know what a "Doll" is? They keep mentioning them and the episode I just finished was Yiff or Yen (forgot her name but it's the cute emotionless girl) backstory. As for as I'm aware, they are implying that something changed about her at the end of the episode but I have no idea what she is!

2) Should I know why whatshisface (I'm the worst with names sorry lol) is working for the syndicate? He gets treated like shit by that old guy and I keep asking myself why he doesn't just leave.

3) How about those mediums? The ones in the observatory. Is that stuff in a future episode?

Thanks again guys. I'm just finding it really hard to believe that the show would treat me as if I'm just supposed to know all this stuff. That's why I'm worried I may have missed something and if I search on google there's bound to be spoilers.

Oh and if I'm not supposed to know any of this stuff yet, then, DO NOT TELL ME PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. I'll be happy with a "Soon, all will be revealed" or something like that. (EPISODE 14 CURRENTLY)
Jun 26, 2017 11:01 PM

Jan 2010
Moved from Anime Discussion

It's been a while since I've watched Darker Than Black, but let's see...

1. I think in the next few episodes they start to go a little more into the dolls, but from what I can remember, the show doesn't have any explicit infodumps on what they are in that sense. It's more of the concept of how they function rather than what they are.

2. Who?

3. If I remember right, that's answered by the end of the series.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Zel - Jul 21, 2007

105 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 4, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Jul 21, 2007

100 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 4, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

cyruz - Jun 13, 2007

99 by TheMangaManiac »»
Mar 11, 4:13 PM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - Jul 6, 2007

144 by YankataY »»
Dec 10, 2023 11:44 AM

Poll: » Darker than BLACK Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tainteddonut - Jul 6, 2007

102 by YankataY »»
Dec 10, 2023 11:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.