New
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 29, 2017 7:22 AM

Jan 2016
Kill la Kill was also terrible in my opinion

Watching it made me headache
Jun 29, 2017 7:24 AM

Oct 2014
Giant Robo: The animation. I was so disappointed in what the story had to offer; a very clumsy attempt at a large scale situation imo.
Jun 29, 2017 7:25 AM

Oct 2014
Keiski said:
I don't hate Devil is a part timer but it was pretty bad compared to my expectations ;-;

I had a very similar experience with that show. The beginning was sweet and the humour felt fresh, but in the latter half I simply stopped caring about anything in that damned show.. Still not a terrible show though just lackluster
Jun 29, 2017 7:33 AM

Jun 2016
Shokugeki no Soma. I really enjoyed its first season, but I ended up hating its 2nd season. I wasn't expecting that one day I'm going to drop it. :/

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jun 30, 2017 11:22 AM

Dec 2014
tyrant-rave said:
After watching all of S1 of Durarara, I realized how much I didn't like it. Some of the episodes bored the life outta me and I don't care about a lot the characters: the doctor, Celty, the van people, doctor lady, psycho guy and his stalker gf.

Really felt like I wasted my time watching that.
I forgot bout durarara!! Yas, durarara is one of the anime,, not to the point i hate it, it just,, i'm not hype and interest enough to continue watching it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2017 11:25 AM

Dec 2014
SparklingDuet said:
For me it is Hunter x Hunter. I marathoned 100 eps in 4 days. I don't hate it but I am really disappointed. I expected more out of a highly regarded anime. Instead we get really awkward writing and a double-standard MC. Maybe this series is just not for me, I don't know why this series is rank #6 and not hero academia or one piece. Or perhaps I should switch to the manga instead.
Same like you, I'm disappointed with the anime, i really love the anime until the last arc which ruin it all. I expect so much more sine it is a high rank anime but oh well.. I really dislike the last arc tho
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2017 11:48 AM
Jan 2016
Death note I liked it till L's death it felt very rushed after it
Ao haru ride I was having good expectations from it after watching it I was so disappointed I hate it so much
Kimi no nawa I don't hate it I though it will be a masterpiece but it's not
Servamp I loved the anime until it's ending
Kokoro connect I'm watching it and I already hate it Kokoro connect is all about fanservice there is no plot in it and if there's plot it's so WTF like how did that happen ???????
Jun 30, 2017 12:02 PM

Mar 2014
One Punch Man. I don't hate it but I disliked it quite a lot and found it pretty boring. Tbh there was all this hype about it and I started it with high expectations. But yeah, the plot was very boring and the characters were dull imo. I guess it's not my cup of tea.
Also Itazura na Kiss, I have no idea why this is considered a shoujo classic, the characters were annoying, the boy was emotionally abusive and cold and the girl was an idiot with no self-respect and whose whole being revolved around the guy. Awful.
Jun 30, 2017 12:04 PM
Jul 2018
The devil is a part-timer, It started out interesting but ended up reusing the same old jokes episode after episode.
Jun 30, 2017 12:24 PM

Jun 2016
Kokoro connect, the ending is just made me cringe!
Jun 30, 2017 12:28 PM

Sep 2013
Zankyou no Terror, Gunbuster, Kill la Kill are the first 3 that come to mind. I especially wanted to like Zankyou no Terror, but I just thoroughly disliked it
Jun 30, 2017 12:33 PM

Jan 2014
Jonouchi-Katsuya said:
Maou_heika said:
Ouran High School Host Club - A friend recommended to me saying it's a good reverse harem and has similar comedy to Kyo Kara Maoh. I hated every boy in the series, Honey-senpai was the most annoying among them followed by the twins, the comedy didn't even make me laugh, was completely disappointed with it.

Similar feelings and yes Twins are best boys. But for me, Tamaki was worst boy.
for me all of them are annoying. i didnt even finished the series (lol)
Jun 30, 2017 1:21 PM

Aug 2016
Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they? This anime had a great concept and all that but the anime really dissapointed me since all they did after the first episode were completely random things that derive from the plot and so the whole anime was just random. I didn't HATE it but it did dissapoint me.
Jul 2, 2017 12:19 AM
Dec 2016
Shingeki no kyojin: major flaw for me was that why did all scouting expeditions set off during the day when titans were active? Travel during the night and hole up someplace, in a tree or whatever during the day. Major cutdown in fatalities. Also all the best characters like Mikasa and Levi were not developed. The story and world building were really good and everything had a lot of potential so it was disappointing. And why did all the flashbacks take place in the middle of the action. The flashbacks were too long and simply irritating for me. I hated keeping track of multiple characters having flashbacks in one battle.
Jul 2, 2017 4:39 PM

Sep 2011
Black Rock Shooter. It's totally "holy shit" for me when I thought I'd really like it.

Jul 2, 2017 5:26 PM

Jan 2017
S1 Durarara was terrible in my opinion, looked good, had good reviews, but sucked ass.
Jul 24, 2017 9:01 PM
May 2017
null said:
Kokoro Connect. I thought it was interesting at first but then went to garbage really quick. It became my most hated anime.

[edit]
Oona_Shea said:
I wouldn't say I hated it but I was expecting something completely different from Kokoro Connect. I thought it was going to be mysterious and that the body swapping would be approached in a serious manner. I wasn't expecting a bunch of loud, hyper and horny kids running about.

what the fuck
telepathy much?

Oh :( was I really the only person here who liked Kokoro Connect and not just because of Inaba(that too)

Jul 24, 2017 11:20 PM

Apr 2017
The Evangelion movies. I didn't watch anime regularly at the time I watched them, but I had high expectations and my sister insisted. I found them to be garbage, and they actually put me off watching anime for several months, until I gave it another chance with SnK.

Also re:zero. Because my expectations were extremely LOW, because of all the comments, but I actually liked it a lot during the first six or seven episodes or so, which led me to believe that they were all haters, but most of the rest was 100% trash, and I never saw a bigger waste of potential.

Jul 25, 2017 12:40 AM
Feb 2009
World Trigger
Seemed good but a lot of small things that annoy me.
Jul 25, 2017 1:58 AM

Dec 2012
Tokyo Ghoul - Not sure why so many people think of this as the second coming of god, the entire anime up to the last 2 episodes of each season was pretty much fillers lol
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 25, 2017 8:36 AM

Jan 2014
I guess this would count as unexpected.

My friend said that i shouldn't watch Gurren Lagann past ep 17 but i unexpectedly started hating it even before i reached ep 10 and by ep 20 i was quite literally done with the anime so yeah.But i had my doubts before i even started watching it. Glad i didn't finish it cuz i read about the ending and it actually would've had a lower score than Yosuga no Sora... Yeah...

AstZeroJul 25, 2017 8:40 AM
The beauty of humans is that they say one thing then do another, but at the same time that can also be their ugliest side.
Jul 25, 2017 10:09 AM

Nov 2016
Hand Shakers. Loved K and I had hoped that this one would be as good, if not better. Man, was I completely wrong. Probably my strongest 1/10 ever. Not even the music (which was pretty rad) could save it from being utter trash.
Jul 27, 2017 5:15 AM

Mar 2010
2HandsRevy said:
null said:
Kokoro Connect. I thought it was interesting at first but then went to garbage really quick. It became my most hated anime.

[edit]

what the fuck
telepathy much?

Oh :( was I really the only person here who liked Kokoro Connect and not just because of Inaba(that too)

Nah, I'm afraid there's way more people who liked Cuckoro Connect than those who didn't. Now that you mention Inaba, she's the character that made me hate the series so much in the first place.

Jul 27, 2017 5:22 AM
Aug 2016
Clannad. I'd heard good things about it from a friend, so I decided to watch it. In reality, it was the most boring anime I have ever seen. It took me 3 month to finish it and I am still disappointed.
Food is the way to a mans heart.
Food wars is the way to mine.

'So long as this world stays nonsensical, there'll be room in it for a nonsensical person like me.'
Jul 27, 2017 5:43 AM

Dec 2015
Sword Art Online Season 1: It seemed really good on first epidose but it turned out in a harem and the first arch was too short, I expected it longer. The final of first arch was dissapointing too, the second arch of the first season was really standard and a bit boring. The second Season was highly better than this one

Tokyo Ghoul: I like all of his genres but fuck pierrot, this dont even deserve more words.
Jul 27, 2017 8:16 PM
May 2017
null said:
2HandsRevy said:

Nah, I'm afraid there's way more people who liked Cuckoro Connect than those who didn't. Now that you mention Inaba, she's the character that made me hate the series so much in the first place.

I mean, i loved kokoro connect except for that one Nagase Iori grill. She got so annoying, changed her personality because 'that was her real one' and she wants to use her real personality instead of her fake personality, and at the end she literally just goes back to the happy lovable(not) girl.

Jul 27, 2017 8:30 PM

Mar 2017
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica - I thought it would be more of a cute, fun show and wasn't prepared for how dark and depressing it turned out to be (but it has some twists and reveals in the last 3-4 episodes that made me glad I finished watching it).

B Gata H Kei - I realize people miscommunicating and misunderstanding one another is a very common story element, but the way it's cranked up to eleven in this series just grated on me.
A møøse once bit my sister...
Jul 27, 2017 8:30 PM
Sep 2016
There are 2 anime that come to mind when I think of anime I absolutely dislike:

- The Irregular at Magic High School

and surprisingly

- Code Geass
Jul 27, 2017 8:39 PM
Jun 2017
Illyricus said:
Guilty Crown. People hyped the anime as amazing, so I ended really disappointed when I actually watched it and found how stupid it was in truth. I think it was the first anime I actively disliked, even.
+1 I dropped half way through. I'll try it again if I ever get into a accident and become a vegetable
Jul 27, 2017 8:41 PM
Jun 2017
Oona_Shea said:
I wouldn't say I hated it but I was expecting something completely different from Kokoro Connect. I thought it was going to be mysterious and that the body swapping would be approached in a serious manner. I wasn't expecting a bunch of loud, hyper and horny kids running about.
+1 I was very disappointed with Kokoro Connect. The character development was horrific
Jul 27, 2017 8:41 PM
Jun 2017
tragedydesu said:
re zero , i was enjoying until ep 15
now is my most hated anime of all the time

Really? I hated almost all of it until Subaru grew a pair lol
Jul 27, 2017 8:48 PM
Aug 2016
Naruto Shippuden.

I have said this in another forum, but to add something to that matter, the Naruto fandom really disappoints me with their ship fights. They can never just get along til the bitter end.
Jul 27, 2017 9:12 PM

Oct 2009
Tenjou Tenge - I like the premise of the first couple episodes, but then it just a story about flashback.

Guilty Crown - Episode 1 "Oh, it's pretty cool"... After more episodes "ah damn! What's wrong with this MC??!!!"

Gundam 00 Movie - Good visual to be used later for SRW games. That's it, nothing more...

Valvrave - Sorry, I don't even remember the story at all. I really dissapointed just after couple first episodes. Maybe because I expected some good mecha anime for a while at that time.
Don't like it? Just stop watching/reading it. Why become a masochist that keep going through something you don't like and bitching in the end of it?
Jul 27, 2017 9:35 PM

Jan 2017
Charlotte and future diary. i don't "hate" them i just wish i didn't waste my time watching them
Jul 28, 2017 4:52 AM
Nov 2016
No Game No Life.

I still don't get why this is rated so high on the chart.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Interest and hobbies change with time

nishant0 - Yesterday

38 by Acctra »»
2 minutes ago

» Did you know that anime is amazing?

KryzakamiHrybami - Yesterday

15 by ST63LTH »»
4 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 4 hours ago

12 by NonAtmospheric »»
4 minutes ago

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

111 by logopolis »»
45 minutes ago

» I made a fake anime seasonal chart using AI. Which of these sounds interesting to you? ( 1 2 3 )

FFandMMfan - Apr 13

122 by BigBoyAdvance »»
54 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.