Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 25, 2017 10:30 AM

Mar 2014
Find here the newest updates on our club.

During the past days, we made quite a few changes with this club. We changed the profile picture, added quite a lot stuff to our club information and added more discussion topics.

There're many different discussions now: A news thread, manga discussions, our chatroom, a merchandise & bootleg list & much more! Don't hesitate to join in or to create a new topic, if there is something missing.

We hope to make this club more active again, but as it is this is only possible with your help and your interest to discuss and have fun together.

We also added a Feedback thread. You can tell us there your ideas for improvement, if you wish for something or even if you don't like something! You really can make a difference here. Together we will be strong (and active - haha)!

Even if you think Chihayafuru doesn't get much attention anymore, that's actually not true! For sure fans are eagerly waiting for a third Chihayafuru anime season announcement, but besides that, there is a lot going on in the Franchise. For example, did you know, that they're currently working on the third live-action movie? (You can find an overview in our club information.) Or did you know that a little more than a week is left until the Lotte x Chihayafuru sweets collaboration starts? There is so much going on! (You might find one or two things in our news thread for sure, too.

And well, one more thing to mention: (Almost forgot about it)
- I got promoted to be an Admin for the Chihayafuru Fanclub, which makes me happy for sure! Here a big thank you to @yui_iwisawa who promoted me to become an admin.

I hope to get the support of all of you! Thank you very much for bearing with me! :3

Now, feel free to take a look and discover the club once more. :3

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Chihayafuru News!

Flueckli - Jun 17, 2017

26 by Flueckli »»
Apr 11, 12:07 AM

» Chihayafuru Fanclub Chatroom :3

Flueckli - Jun 18, 2017

10 by Flueckli »»
Nov 30, 2017 1:42 PM

» Merchandise List & Bootleg/-Fake Merchandise list

Flueckli - Jun 17, 2017

2 by Flueckli »»
Jul 17, 2017 3:46 PM

» Manga Discussion Thread

Flueckli - Jun 19, 2017

3 by Flueckli »»
Jul 3, 2017 3:36 PM

» Help Wanted: Recruitment!

Flueckli - Jun 25, 2017

1 by Flueckli »»
Jun 25, 2017 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.