Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 25, 2017 3:54 AM

Dec 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, this chapter made me really happy and really worried at the same time.

All I'm thinking right now is: Why is Yuiji not in the classroom yet? Please save Yamato, PLEASE! And is Shibata there yet? She could be. I hope she is. Because someone has to stand up for Yamato, otherwise my heart won't take it.
How will Kyousuke and Seki react? I don't think they would be total assholes, but it's totally possible that they need some time to accept the fact that Yamato is gay. Also, fuck the glasses guy!

Oh god, so Kyousuke is not as perceptive as I suspected after the last chapter. I'm honestly glad. But he's a really good friend with how much he cares about Yuiji and even brings Yamato to talk with him. I love it. And Yamato's and Yuiji's conversation ... damn, it made me so glad! It seems Yamato is realizing he may have some feelings for Yuiji now. Look how cute he is when he's blushing! But at the moment I can't even see these two in a relationship. We haven't really seen anything about Yuiji's feelings for Yamato yet. Sure, they are intimate friends now, but I feel like there needs to be some kind of trigger for him to start falling in love with Yamato.

Again, the waiting begins.
Jun 26, 2017 7:42 PM
Aug 2016
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck! Glasses guy was that the cousin! That motherfucker man! Eeeeeeeek it seems k.'s bff was more perceptive than we thought! That text!!!! Whyyyyyy must we b forced to wait!?
Jul 12, 2017 6:42 AM

Nov 2007
this chapter uuuhhhh
at first i was rolling around because of Kyousuke and Yamato
then because of Yamato and Yuiji
and then the glasses guy came through and i almost smashed my screen

damn,i love this super-slow burn and usage of situations you don't see in BL normally...this manga is just SO good.
Sep 26, 2017 4:14 PM
Jun 2012
New character with no background whatsoever acts like an asshole for no reason... This was a cheap way to force some drama. :( Doesn't mean that it didn't work, though. It's ironic that what Sakura talked about in chapter 3 gets a chance to become reality because of him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 22 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Jan 18, 2021

4 by iLuvCoffee1 »»
Jan 20, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 26 Discussion

FranAranda - Dec 30, 2023

1 by xapa_girl »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:24 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 24 Discussion

Danae - Sep 5, 2022

1 by Lapiz_Shadow »»
Oct 13, 2023 6:56 PM

» When is the next update?

goldnailclipper - Jul 5, 2021

5 by bucciest »»
May 17, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 23 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Aug 1, 2021

12 by quorras »»
Jun 19, 2022 2:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.