Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 25, 2017 6:39 AM

Oct 2011
Amazing episode yay !!!!!!
Jun 25, 2017 8:05 AM
Nov 2016
Fluggyboi said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

How are the visuals "below average"?

mainly the character animation was lackluster

Anything else? Could you elaborate? Critiquing animation quality is the most difficult for me.
Jun 25, 2017 8:14 AM

Sep 2016
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
Fluggyboi said:

mainly the character animation was lackluster

Anything else? Could you elaborate? Critiquing animation quality is the most difficult for me.

it just felt kinda off ya know
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Jun 25, 2017 8:59 AM

Sep 2011
Fluggyboi said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:

it just felt kinda off ya know
i dont like pulling this argument but the character movement especially during the mine cart sequence and the falling sequence was fluid and moves naturaally proportion wise and theres not much opinion to that. It just sounds so much like when that one guy was arguing the 8th episode of mob psycho was poorly animated.

I dont know what else to tell you than to go rewatch scenes on sakugabooru cause this episode is far from below earlier episodes. The only ep that took a hit animation wise was the 3 way sword fight ep a few back.
JizzyHitlerJun 25, 2017 9:04 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 25, 2017 9:57 AM
Mar 2016
Whoa, looks like Jenne is gonna see Maguro soon, from that whatever it is.

FAVAROOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Jun 25, 2017 11:42 AM

Jun 2017
Fluggyboi said:

almost nothing happened

LOL, there was a f*cking war and a lot of people were killed and you said "almost nothing happened". Ha ha you must be fun at party.
Jun 25, 2017 12:20 PM
Nov 2016
Iamnotsaofan said:
Fluggyboi said:

almost nothing happened

LOL, there was a f*cking war and a lot of people were killed and you said "almost nothing happened". Ha ha you must be fun at party.

I don't want to pick a fight, but the amount of irony in your comment here is like...Shakespear-tier
Jun 25, 2017 12:28 PM

Sep 2016
Iamnotsaofan said:
Fluggyboi said:

almost nothing happened

nice kirito av ma boi
Objectivity doesn't exist. Subjectivity is an excuse. Beautiful world of online discourse.

Jun 25, 2017 4:56 PM

Aug 2012

Charioce's secret weapon is a death star?
Jun 25, 2017 9:04 PM
Oct 2015
MrAwesome2017 said:

Charioce's secret weapon is a death star?

It is as Zerg Corrupter egg that will take down the Protoss Tempest.
Jun 26, 2017 12:35 AM
Dec 2012
Baha Baha Baha Soul
Jun 28, 2017 4:41 PM
Mar 2017
tirafesi said:
Wait... Does Favaro have a wooden leg??

Was it shown before? :O
I only noticed on today's episode lol

Yeah only it was mechanical before, leg was blown off in the first season:

http://shingeki-no-bahamut-genesis.wikia.com/wiki/Favaro_Leone

All in all amazing episode and such a cliffhanger, can't wait to see if the angels pull thru.
Jun 29, 2017 5:10 AM

Dec 2012
Rick164 said:
tirafesi said:
Wait... Does Favaro have a wooden leg??

Was it shown before? :O
I only noticed on today's episode lol

All in all amazing episode and such a cliffhanger, can't wait to see if the angels pull thru.

Holy crap! Just checked episode 12 from the first season to check this. It's such a small detail, I watched the first season twice, and didn't even notice it lol
Jun 29, 2017 4:27 PM

Oct 2008
Another EPIC badass episode! especially the glorious classical OST!
This was really a Great Escape!
At last Nina, Rita & Jean finally met and reunited with Favaro & Kaizar!!! wha whole gang is almost complete!
Damn! those Angel God forces had a momentary upper-hand because of Mugaro's Divine unleashed power!
Of course, Charioce still has many trump cards!
I wonder what kind of void power does Charioce just unraveled!?
5/5.

Jul 4, 2017 5:23 PM

May 2010
It seems that we'll be getting some epic gods vs humans battle, didn't expect that one happening so quickly lolz. Glad that group is finally together!

I liked how DAOKO, singer of the ending song, was the one who drew ED card for this ep :3
Jul 8, 2017 4:35 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
very funny both leakages, girls for one side, boys for other and end toghether and a new terrorific humans weapon!!!!1
Jul 8, 2017 1:52 PM

Jul 2009
Rita jealous of Kaisar and Jeanne was priceless!
Jul 9, 2017 12:24 AM

Jan 2013
2 in the pink..
Good episode, the gods were properly overpowering.
Jul 16, 2017 11:29 PM

Jul 2016
Tokoya said:
I wanna see Charioce lose so badly

I want him to kick the God's asses.
Oct 9, 2017 1:16 PM

Jan 2011
After getting slaugthered left and right last season, the gods show what they are capable off this episode.

Though it looks like one episode is all they get, with that device already being in play.

Imho, this also answers questions like "why no counter measures against Muguro/Els power" or "why isn't he with the army".

This *is* his countermeasure. Not just against Muguro, he's probably trying to shoot the whole ship down in one blow. Though how he knew they would use something like this, when we have never seen it before..

And he's not with the army because the army is just for show. They got overrun immediately. There's nothing he could have done there. Not even "damage control". And staying near the device before it's deployed doesn't seem like good for your health, either. More likely to get buried or drowned.

Of course, they still could have shown actual court life in the previous episodes, but this episode was fairly logical. He had a good view of the battle, while not being in danger, and he's at the device just in time apparently.
Nov 10, 2017 4:43 AM

Sep 2012
Vindicater said:
Tokoya said:
I wanna see Charioce lose so badly

I want him to kick the God's asses.

despite the fact he needs ass kicking to i mean that some1 would kick hes ass i am on same page with u i want him to kick the god's asses

tirafesi said:
Rick164 said:

Holy crap! Just checked episode 12 from the first season to check this. It's such a small detail, I watched the first season twice, and didn't even notice it lol

anything looks bad from afar so they had to make that guy look bad to they can't animate him like he would look from close range or it would look 2weird
Sugram22Nov 10, 2017 4:47 AM
Mar 31, 2018 11:21 AM

Feb 2015
i'm shipping kaisar and jeanne again!
Sep 5, 2019 3:25 AM

Jul 2015
Kaisar x Jeanne still strong

I wonder why nobody told Kaisar that his hand could explode, imagine neither Rita nor Favaro there while he was imprisoned

Dec 23, 2019 9:03 AM

Jul 2013
The gods finally show what they're made of although they're still very dependent on Mugaro's power. Looks like the knights/demons are basically just a distraction while Charioce prepares the onyx soldiers underground and whatever that giant orb is. Well looks like the gods only get 1 episode to shine sadly. I do hope they explain Mugaro's powers in the future. It seems wickedly strong. I don't remember Michael being that strong.

Wonder how Azazel is doing.

It's about time the whole gang reunited. Thank you Rita.

I'm guessing there's gonna be some love triangle between Kaisar, Jeanne and Rita from the way things are going.
May 8, 2020 3:16 PM

Mar 2010
Rita is probably the best and most resourceful and yet no one was even happy to see her lol. Damn and here i thought the gods would just wipe them out. This new weapon looks interesting.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Aug 23, 2020 7:32 PM

Aug 2018
Looks like Charioce has a new super weapon! Its nice to see the best duo ever finally reunited, Kaiser and Favaro, the way they took down that guard was the best thing ive seen in a while.

Jun 26, 2021 4:07 AM

Jun 2016
A very one-sided battle, lol. The Gods didn't hold back after they got El's nullifying power.

That was one hell of a wacky escape plan. Almost comical.

Charioce had a secret weapon up his sleeve with a weird looking design. I wonder what it does...

Oct 7, 2021 11:46 AM
Nov 2020
the background song reminds me of star wars lol.
Jan 12, 2022 1:10 PM

Nov 2013
That was a chaotic escape.

The gods are still full of shit. I'm curious what the secret weapon will do.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

316 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

99 by latght »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:06 PM

» When does this epic series return?

NexCore - Apr 7, 2022

8 by GraviticF7L »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

112 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:45 PM

» A Question..

L-Lawliet7 - Feb 9, 2023

2 by Aotfangirl »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.