Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2017 6:56 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
flirting at start was cute. Being all riajuu in the classroom, explode!

Well she became totally submissive slut, asking all polite and even asking for more from herself.

Got body used and put into quite shameful positions. The fingering her, and her feeling it from the caressing when trying to deny it was not bad. her body was honest and showed the reaction with cries well I guess.

Actually the sensei is not too bad guy. I mean, at least accept her request to not do it at school and even going further to not do her on school days. even did the 'its okay, just blame it on me' thing when she became craving.

those dramatic pool metaphors doesn't quite mesh imo XD
User-sanJun 23, 2017 7:13 AM
Jun 23, 2017 11:01 AM

May 2015
Well as expected Setsuna has finally succumb to Stockholm Syndrome. There are 2 chapters left to cover plus the epilogue and the not animated chapter 1, the question is… are they going to adapt the whole manga or not…?
Jun 24, 2017 1:20 AM

Sep 2011
Cant wait until the last episode... Hopefully they adapt it good.
Jun 25, 2017 4:21 AM
Jan 2014
Roy_Focker said:
Well as expected Setsuna has finally succumb to Stockholm Syndrome. There are 2 chapters left to cover plus the epilogue and the not animated chapter 1, the question is… are they going to adapt the whole manga or not…?

hehehehehe yeeeah~~ Poor Setsuna has fallen into Stockholm syndrome and now she has begun to fraternize and feel attachment to her rapist, in that sense many people do not understand it, but in the psychology of panic and shock, this happens... and sometimes in the most common and everyday way that we could come to believe. :(

Victims due to psychological and emotional stress do not resist the mental pressure of a situation in constant stress, and this leads the victim to think, protecting their own siquis and sanity. Victims due to psychological and emotional stress do not resist the mental pressure of a situation in constant stress, and this leads the victim to think, protecting his own psyche and sanity, that them can how victims generate feelings how a strong emotional bond to perpetrator, Rapist, abductor and sexual oppressor. Most of the time it is presented as a defense mechanism in the face of the impossibility of asking for help or being more physically or socially weak towards a rapist, confusing the need to be protected, with abuse, since the abuser possesses power, even power To protect me, for this "abuses me"... and same time protects me.

Most of the time it is presented as a defense mechanism in the face of the impossibility of asking for help or being more physically or socially weak towards a rapist, confusing the need to be protected, with abuse, since the abuser possesses power, even power To protect me, for this "abuses me"... and same time protects me.

I like this hentai, but particularly because they show us the psychology of Setsuna, I really love how they manage to assimilate the process of rape with sinking into a pool, if you ask the people who suffered the Stockholm Syndrome, most will tell you that they felt in the situation with their abductor, a sensation of "drowning" especially in the cases of relationships of abuses in couples.

Theme, psychologically and medically, is fascinating.

I hope they make the whole Yukina´s Doujin, she deserves it. Especially for the end >.< I look forward to the following chapters, with the conclusion of the 7 volumes of Doujin!❤️❤️👌

Finally I must say, that I love the ED, this very well done, and although it is only a music track, I would like to know how fuck it is called! xD

Damn it! Always Hentai have the best OST for love stories, dramas, losses, betrayals and NTR repulsive! :3

Just listen to Sensitive by Kotoko in "Gibomai" ED hentai, fascinating song. Just sublime.... the same thing happens with I Pray To Stop My Cry by Kotoko in "Seijun Kango Gakuin ED" also hentai, he repeats the story with Cruel Step by Fumi Sakura in "Rape Rape Rape" hentai... and another one that I also love to hear, Null by Chata in "Enkou Shoujo"... believe me this anime follow one little the thematic line of Zutto Suki Datta... only in Enkou Shoujo, protagonist sells his services and she loves it!

Enkou Shoujo full ED:

Jun 25, 2017 11:18 AM

May 2015
@Ironwarrer

Yeah, you are spot on the drowning scene interpretation, in the manga was portrayed a little better that is why here the scene can be seen as maybe out of place... that is why I was a little disappointed with the manga

Mangaka/Author of every genre do their research and some have degrees and are very smart or like I said they study the theme they are going to draw (regular manga/anime or hentai) even if they exaggerate some things, make a satire (after all it is a comic) or want to express how they view their country problems via the media they do their homework it is a shame that the industry doesn’t pay them enough (I already knew this [crapy animation because of overwork & low pay, studios/circles making the most of the money and the mangaka have a really low pay for the kind of excruciating work they have] but MAL and other sites have articles going in the detail ...
Roy_FockerJun 25, 2017 3:54 PM
Aug 17, 2018 4:01 AM

Oct 2012
I hate Yukzuki's work when its this. I prefer her vanilla and Photo Kano type of works..
Oct 12, 2020 7:26 AM

Feb 2018
I feel sorry for that childhood friend, he should be honest with his feelings.
Jan 22, 2022 11:35 AM
Mar 2017
Read the manga because I'm a masochist and she just turned into worse trash than ever. Totally brainwashed, had a child with the teacher and moved away with him. Then the police found and arrested him as he had been doing this previous to other girls.
At the end she is scared of meting her previous boyfrend Gin as she doesn't want him to know that she's a who*re. At the end she regrests not telling him about the teacher right away at the beginning. What a dumb bitch and I hope Gin stays the hell away from her and that she becomes a plaything for the rest of her days and never find someone that is willing to deal with her mental baggage....
What saved it for me is that her ex boyfriend at least got away from the bitch....
Aug 8, 2023 7:47 AM

Jun 2021
No matter how many times I watch this, still can't take it easy with stories like this.
Another angel fallen from the grace by mind break and gave into desires in the hands of NTR protagonist. Though she was a tomboy, she was cute and my type NGL. If this helps any better, this is no doubt a NTR but the girl was not dating the boy. So it's a light ntr only from the girl's POV.
But atleast the sensei wasn’t that bad, I mean he didn't misuse her or abuse her, seemed like he loved her in his own way as he treated her good. Compared to other bad ones this one was pretty good.

The sex scenes were also good but the story was below average. Could've done a little better in the story and a swimming pool scene in spite of just imagining it.
Yandere_@lover

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zutto Suki Datta Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Apr 20, 2017

18 by Syureria »»
Oct 12, 2020 7:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.