Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Chapter 68 Discussion

Jun 22, 2017 7:17 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Shirogane is the man!

Definitely one of my favorite characters in this series now. Protecting others' smiles....

Jun 22, 2017 8:01 PM

That was a very good chapter and Shirogane being Shirogane.

Anyways Smile protected

Jun 23, 2017 1:46 PM

Rather a chill chapter and that was pretty easy for Shirogane both with helping and winning. So Iino will be getting a role in the council?!

Jun 23, 2017 1:59 PM

Iino a serious girl and pres manipulates her into a debate even thou he only won by 40 votes because of that :'(

Jun 23, 2017 2:36 PM

That was sweet. Shirogane, you da man!

And frankly, I don't mind at all that we're getting 2 more new characters. Just imagine how well Miko can be trolled in the future - and how nicely she can be a foil for Kaguya/Shirogane antics!

Also, I think that she will become Ishigami's romantic interest which we always wanted to give him. I think that having Miko and him collide can be hilarious.
Modified by Mentar, Jun 23, 2017 2:43 PM

Jun 23, 2017 5:23 PM

I want Miko and her twin braids friend to be recurring characters. Loved how the Prez brought her smile back her. It was way too precious.

While I was thinking it would be a crushing defeat, instead the Prez opened her path to become the future queen of the Shu'ichin Academy. For now, we can surely say that the future of the academy will be in safe hands.

Love it how Kaguya almost lost it! She must have feared the worst. I mean IF, ONLY IF they ended up not making it in the student council her time with her Prez would have been practically over! At least she has now little under 10 months of time to spend with her Prez. I wonder what will she do after that!

Seriously, I really don't want this manga to end. It's so good that I can keep on reading chapters after chapters. This is one of the few manga I read that I go back to read an old chapter just for fun.

5/5
<< Why Takemoto Uruka is a Super Woman!

Jun 23, 2017 7:58 PM

What happened to Kaguya? Did I miss something that made her feel sick...?
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.

Jun 23, 2017 11:13 PM

#Respect to Ishigami and Shirogane. Loved the chapter for giving me this heartwarming feeling. Looking forward to more chemistry between Miko, Ishigami and Shirogane. Hopefully Ishigami gets some love.
JC

Jun 23, 2017 11:14 PM

MortalMelancholy said:
MortalMelancholy said:

For the answer, refer to the comment above. :3
JC

Jun 23, 2017 11:20 PM

MortalMelancholy said:

Remember how she has a fetish for Miyuki's eyes? Apparently she likes it when he acts like the bad guy.... so she basically was fangirling the whole debate which lasted more than 30 minutes.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 24, 2017 12:26 AM
I love how people didn't notice something.

shanimebib said:
I want Miko and her twin braids friend to be recurring characters. Loved how the Prez brought her smile back her. It was way too precious.

While I was thinking it would be a crushing defeat, instead the Prez opened her path to become the future queen of the Shu'ichin Academy. For now, we can surely say that the future of the academy will be in safe hands.

Love it how Kaguya almost lost it! She must have feared the worst. I mean IF, ONLY IF they ended up not making it in the student council her time with her Prez would have been practically over! At least she has now little under 10 months of time to spend with her Prez. I wonder what will she do after that!

Seriously, I really don't want this manga to end. It's so good that I can keep on reading chapters after chapters. This is one of the few manga I read that I go back to read an old chapter just for fun.

5/5

MortalMelancholy said:

http://i.imgur.com/4tonoLM.png
Notice her eyes.
She was just wet and then fainted at his sheer manliness of helping the girl.

Jun 24, 2017 12:36 AM

Frostbytes said:

Notice her eyes.
She was just wet and then fainted at his sheer manliness of helping the girl.

I didn't miss the eyes but I totally didn't realize that's what was happening until the end. So THAT was why it was Kaguya's defeat! LMAO! Thanks for pointing it out!
<< Why Takemoto Uruka is a Super Woman!

Jun 24, 2017 3:01 AM

Fabulous chapter! I didn't expect this kind of development.

Contrary to other comments, I'm still in the Fujiwara - Ishigami ship, above all after this hilarious line "I thought you were empty inside like me, I thought you were one of us" in one of the last chapters.

One more year of Kaguya-Shirogane, and with two more far too upright girls added in the mix. The ride goes on!

Jun 24, 2017 10:34 AM

Kaguya came due to Shirogane's manliness, this is amazing.

Smile protected! Now Ishigami x Miko hype!

Jun 24, 2017 4:18 PM
三葉

Wait... so Kaguya having those weird heart shaped eyes and weak in the end was because of Shirogane helping out a girl? that was it? I thought she only had a thing for his scary ass glare haha.

Jun 24, 2017 6:21 PM

I'm pretty sure Kaguya was just mentally exhausted over worrying about whether or not Shirogane might actually lose the election near the end. Fujiwara's words seem to suggest that much.

320 to 280 is way too close to invalidating everything Kaguya did to make the campaign succcessful.

Jun 25, 2017 2:05 PM
Maki's arms

Ugh, as I feared that Meiko character is going to be a recurring one. She does absolutely nothing for me and I find her tedious. I hope she doesn't get much "screen time"
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 24, 2017 11:28 PM

Shirogane for MVP..he didn't only win..he also elevated his opponent!!

Sep 5, 2018 11:14 AM

Damn I still fckn hate that girl. I hope she steps on a poisonous Lego brick.
Go read the One Punch Man manga please, this awful adaptation by JC Staff is a disgrace.

Jan 15, 2019 3:14 AM
Supreme Tsundere

So these last chapters is where the structure of the manga starts to change... it is really interesting the way the mangaka done this.

Also very curious of how will the plot progress from now on, and the role Miko will take.
Have to take a break though, I read from 59 to this chapter in almost one go.

Apr 10, 2019 10:16 AM

😂Seriously. Those 4 are real villains. They will do anything including lies, manipulation and even brainwashing to win the election especially Kaguya and Chika.

Apr 26, 2019 4:14 AM

Not gonna lie, I still facing hate her. Having ideals an stuff is nice etc, but they aren't worth much if they are shit.
Go read the One Punch Man manga please, this awful adaptation by JC Staff is a disgrace.