Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (199) « First ... « 197 198 [199]
 
Nov 12, 2018 5:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1872
who dis?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 12, 2018 5:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1944


Hamakaze from Kantai collecton

ヒノ…カタマリトナッテ…

シズンデシマエ……
 
Nov 12, 2018 7:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 885
NeoAnkara said:
notyouranswer said:
The image I saw was this
The pic not even remotely came from the same source.
I just reversed image searched the pic I saw and got a higher quality one, that's all (also to make sure that everyone would be seeing the same pic I saw since the OP seems to be constantly changing); here's a screenshot of what I'm actually seeing if that makes you feel better
 
Nov 12, 2018 7:21 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18426
notyouranswer said:
NeoAnkara said:
The pic not even remotely came from the same source.
I just reversed image searched the pic I saw and got a higher quality one, that's all (also to make sure that everyone would be seeing the same pic I saw since the OP seems to be constantly changing); here's a screenshot of what I'm actually seeing if that makes you feel better
And this is mine.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
Nov 12, 2018 7:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 885
NeoAnkara said:
notyouranswer said:
I just reversed image searched the pic I saw and got a higher quality one, that's all (also to make sure that everyone would be seeing the same pic I saw since the OP seems to be constantly changing); here's a screenshot of what I'm actually seeing if that makes you feel better
And this is mine.
I know, so like someone else said, we're seeing different things and just have to wait for the OP to confirm what they were seeing
 
Nov 12, 2018 7:33 AM

Online
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 18426
notyouranswer said:
NeoAnkara said:
And this is mine.
I know, so like someone else said, we're seeing different things and just have to wait for the OP to confirm what they were seeing
It's not edit and doesn't seems to be rotating pic. I'm just curious about this.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
 
Nov 12, 2018 7:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 885
NeoAnkara said:
notyouranswer said:
I know, so like someone else said, we're seeing different things and just have to wait for the OP to confirm what they were seeing
It's not edit and doesn't seems to be rotating pic. I'm just curious about this.
Same, it's super weird
 
Nov 12, 2018 7:48 AM
 
Nov 12, 2018 8:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 543



 
Nov 12, 2018 8:42 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 85
This XD

Does anyone know what this is from?
👈 Look, son.
A retard.
 
Nov 12, 2018 9:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 885
Jendrej said:
This XD

Does anyone know what this is from?
From Seraphim Call
 
Nov 12, 2018 9:21 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 85
@notyouranswer What about this then? :D


edit: I found the second one, but without the source: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=929602 [NSFW ads]
edit2: nvm I added the source to Gelbooru, I'm pretty sure it should be correct
Modified by Jendrej, Nov 12, 2018 10:04 AM
👈 Look, son.
A retard.
 
Nov 12, 2018 9:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1
There was this concept in an anime where a girl has partial blindness where she can't see people's faces. She sees a hazy black cloud covering people's faces that gradually gets worse over time(something like what's portrayed the protagonist had at the end in the movie "a silent voice") . I can't seem to catch it's name. I just remember that her "disorder" gets worse
 
Nov 12, 2018 11:21 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 790
 
Nov 12, 2018 11:29 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 85
 
 
Nov 12, 2018 11:35 AM
 
 
Nov 12, 2018 11:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 885
Jendrej said:
@notyouranswer What about this then? :D


edit: I found the second one, but without the source: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=929602 [NSFW ads]
edit2: nvm I added the source to Gelbooru, I'm pretty sure it should be correct
Your source for the second one is correct
The first pic can be found here; don't really understand the tags, but it's not an anime -- I think it's for something called GA Graphic, the girls in the pic from a "Formula Gear" collection or something?
 
Nov 12, 2018 12:57 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 85
notyouranswer said:
Jendrej said:
@notyouranswer What about this then? :D


edit: I found the second one, but without the source: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=929602 [NSFW ads]
edit2: nvm I added the source to Gelbooru, I'm pretty sure it should be correct
Your source for the second one is correct
The first pic can be found here; don't really understand the tags, but it's not an anime -- I think it's for something called GA Graphic, the girls in the pic from a "Formula Gear" collection or something?

You’re amazing. What did you use to find it?
👈 Look, son.
A retard.
 
Nov 12, 2018 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 885
Jendrej said:
You’re amazing. What did you use to find it?
I use iqdb.org; after putting in the image, if there are no immediate matches, I click on the link to saucenao.com because that's really helpful as well; since your images were half image/half text, clicking on your image once it's loaded into saucenao lets you crop it; so just crop out the unimportant parts and try again
I've also found yandex.com/images to be incredibly helpful when iqdb & saucenao fail
Hopefully that all was helpful (:
 
Nov 12, 2018 3:50 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 2
I've been trying to remember an anime for a long while in order to watch the whole thing (if it's even available), but I can't find it through keywords. The things I remember:

- It was a 'boy and girl' anime (I *think* technically shoujo but I don't remember if they actually get together, or if they stay as 'frenemies' the whole time)
- It had an extremely comedic tone to the episodes I had seen; I don't know if it would've kept that the whole way
- The girl was dumb. Like, even for the stereotypical shoujo ditz, REALLY dumb. Typically sweet and good-hearted, but completely airheaded
- The boy was a bit of a thug, potentially a bully. There was one episode where what I assume was an untranslatable Japanese pun temporarily gave him a leopard ears and tail while he was lying. I don't know if that happened more than once.
- The girl's mother drove around in a small car, and had extremely insane hair. She had a small rodent of some sort living in her hair. Mouse? Hamster? Something like that. I seem to remember the mother being incredibly ditzy as well.
- I don't recall a father, but couldn't tell you how or why not, or if I was just unable to remember.
- It was mostly 'slice of life' based. No magical girl powers (or if there were, they happened after I watched) or anything of the sort.
- I honestly can't remember if any of the show centered around school; I just remember the girl being at home and the boy being there with her.
- It was not hentai, or even (from what I remember) slightly ecchi; again, I can't remember very many episodes, but I don't recall the slightest amount of nudity or sexual implication. Just a lot of silliness.
 
Nov 12, 2018 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 3280
Trey_McGowan said:
I've been trying to remember an anime for a long while in order to watch the whole thing (if it's even available), but I can't find it through keywords. The things I remember:

- It was a 'boy and girl' anime (I *think* technically shoujo but I don't remember if they actually get together, or if they stay as 'frenemies' the whole time)
- It had an extremely comedic tone to the episodes I had seen; I don't know if it would've kept that the whole way
- The girl was dumb. Like, even for the stereotypical shoujo ditz, REALLY dumb. Typically sweet and good-hearted, but completely airheaded
- The boy was a bit of a thug, potentially a bully. There was one episode where what I assume was an untranslatable Japanese pun temporarily gave him a leopard ears and tail while he was lying. I don't know if that happened more than once.
- The girl's mother drove around in a small car, and had extremely insane hair. She had a small rodent of some sort living in her hair. Mouse? Hamster? Something like that. I seem to remember the mother being incredibly ditzy as well.
- I don't recall a father, but couldn't tell you how or why not, or if I was just unable to remember.
- It was mostly 'slice of life' based. No magical girl powers (or if there were, they happened after I watched) or anything of the sort.
- I honestly can't remember if any of the show centered around school; I just remember the girl being at home and the boy being there with her.
- It was not hentai, or even (from what I remember) slightly ecchi; again, I can't remember very many episodes, but I don't recall the slightest amount of nudity or sexual implication. Just a lot of silliness.


https://myanimelist.net/anime/1486/Kodomo_no_Omocha_TV
 
Nov 13, 2018 2:26 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 7


Can someone tell me from which anime is she from?

Plis I really need to know
 
Nov 13, 2018 2:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4788
Ttr3211 said:
http://i.imgur.com/mubuE8A.jpg

Can someone tell me from which anime is she from?

Plis I really need to know

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10495/Yuru_Yuri




Blog coming during April.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
Nov 13, 2018 2:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 7
IpreferEcchi said:
Ttr3211 said:
http://i.imgur.com/mubuE8A.jpg

Can someone tell me from which anime is she from?

Plis I really need to know

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10495/Yuru_Yuri

Wow I didn't expect such a quick reply

But thanks dude

Really appreciate it
 
Nov 13, 2018 4:34 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 2
lanblade said:
Trey_McGowan said:
I've been trying to remember an anime for a long while in order to watch the whole thing (if it's even available), but I can't find it through keywords. The things I remember:

- It was a 'boy and girl' anime (I *think* technically shoujo but I don't remember if they actually get together, or if they stay as 'frenemies' the whole time)
- It had an extremely comedic tone to the episodes I had seen; I don't know if it would've kept that the whole way
- The girl was dumb. Like, even for the stereotypical shoujo ditz, REALLY dumb. Typically sweet and good-hearted, but completely airheaded
- The boy was a bit of a thug, potentially a bully. There was one episode where what I assume was an untranslatable Japanese pun temporarily gave him a leopard ears and tail while he was lying. I don't know if that happened more than once.
- The girl's mother drove around in a small car, and had extremely insane hair. She had a small rodent of some sort living in her hair. Mouse? Hamster? Something like that. I seem to remember the mother being incredibly ditzy as well.
- I don't recall a father, but couldn't tell you how or why not, or if I was just unable to remember.
- It was mostly 'slice of life' based. No magical girl powers (or if there were, they happened after I watched) or anything of the sort.
- I honestly can't remember if any of the show centered around school; I just remember the girl being at home and the boy being there with her.
- It was not hentai, or even (from what I remember) slightly ecchi; again, I can't remember very many episodes, but I don't recall the slightest amount of nudity or sexual implication. Just a lot of silliness.


https://myanimelist.net/anime/1486/Kodomo_no_Omocha_TV


Bingo! Thank you very much!

I knew the moment I saw the title, I would recognize it. :D
 
Nov 13, 2018 5:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2860
 
Nov 13, 2018 6:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4788




Blog coming during April.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
Nov 13, 2018 6:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2860
NeoAnkara said:
notyouranswer said:
I know, so like someone else said, we're seeing different things and just have to wait for the OP to confirm what they were seeing
It's not edit and doesn't seems to be rotating pic. I'm just curious about this.


Even I don't understand wtf is going on just copy the image address from someone's sig and the one I copyed is from R+V don't know where Oregairu and To Love Ru pics comes from?
 
Nov 13, 2018 6:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 4788
@Congintive

It's episode 4 of Oregairu.





Blog coming during April.~


Filter my anime list by fetish:
Ass - Boxing - Bunny - Catfight - S&M - Wrestling
 
Nov 13, 2018 6:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 2860
IpreferEcchi said:
@Congintive

It's episode 4 of Oregairu.



Well, The image is displaying different images so maybe all the anime are correct.
 
Nov 13, 2018 11:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1944

ヒノ…カタマリトナッテ…

シズンデシマエ……
 
Nov 13, 2018 1:13 PM
Forum Moderator
Press F for IR

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 70502
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (199) « First ... « 197 198 [199]