Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (200) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
 
Jun 28, 2017 8:40 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
hi,
I am trying to get the name of an anime movie i watched as a kid appx 25-30 years ago.

the story was vaguely about a boy that possibly transformed into a white serpent dragon similar to that in spirited away. there was also a girl both appx 10yo. i remember there being a sword involved (kind of a katana or samuri sword) and a red ribbon. in the end the bot slits his own throat with the sword, (or seems to).

it is not taro the dragon boy nor is it spirited away but is the SG style.

thanks.
 
Jun 28, 2017 9:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
ghost1991 said:
hi guys anyone know this hentai please
https://postimg.org/image/sxyi4qqd9/
https://postimg.org/image/w62zhscn1/

it is from this video
https://www.pornhub.com/video/show?viewkey=ph55f234322b224&t=0
5:20 min

i only want this but
if u can make a list of all hentai in it i will be happy
please help

this is my 1st topic i dont know if this is the right place for it
sorry
 
Jun 28, 2017 10:22 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 33
Hi, looking for an anime I saw on youtube yesterday but for the life of me can't remember. The thumbnail had three yellow-skinned nude females (nipples shown) side to side, showing their body. Japanese title and I'm sure it starts with Ko. I searched it on MAL and the director was blonde (Japanese) female and someone commented something along the lines of "It's great to see a female director with such a twisted sense"

Thx in advance ;)


Koumon-teki Juuku Ketsujiru Juke
Modified by smugasuka, Jun 28, 2017 12:52 PM
 
Jun 28, 2017 10:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2104
QuattroVaginas said:
I think あtotopesce is saying that it's one of the random posters from Eromanga, not Re:Creators as speculated. If so, that indirectly answers the あNuitTombee's question on the previous page.

あtotopesce, however, is trying to know if the picture references another anime/LN/whatever.


Ah, thanks.
It took me a while and your help, but now I get it.

-------------------
@smugasuka

That woman director could be Rie_Matsumoto, I also remember reading such words about her.
Modified by BannoBunka_snork, Jun 28, 2017 10:30 AM
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
 
Jun 28, 2017 5:05 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
there is a hentai i watched before but i forgot its name

it is about a man and women get married and on there 1st night
he couldn't enter his dick in his wife pussy because it is very small
so he decided to use some tools little by little to make his wife pussy get bigger
and he did it
in the end he did it with his wife
but his wife decide to use some tools also to make her husband dick get bigger

what is the name of the hentai anyone know?
 
Jun 28, 2017 6:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2104
@ghost1991

I am not 100% sure, but maybe that was a subplot in one Episode of Pollinic Girls Attack
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
 
Jun 28, 2017 6:12 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
TheBigGuy said:
-thebadcookie- said:
I came across this picture when I'm cleaning up my stuff in my room. Does anyone know it's title or maybe it's just a random art


That are Saito Hiraga and Louise de la Vallière from Zero no Tsukaima.


You solved one of the mysteries of my life, thank you so much!
 
Jun 28, 2017 6:20 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 17160
@-thebadcookie-

You're welcome!
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I could walk down a highway, find decomposing roadkill and that would be a more refreshing image than your comments - a wise man, 2019
 
Jun 28, 2017 7:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 23980
 
Jun 28, 2017 7:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17803
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
Jun 28, 2017 7:39 PM
 
Jun 28, 2017 7:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 17803
Well just look here at zerochan if you are still not sure.
http://www.zerochan.net/2016873
"Kickstarter for Rokujouma physical book will be live this fall. Be sure to back it up guys."
 
Jun 28, 2017 9:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1688
Hey, guys. what is this from? anime?

 
Jun 28, 2017 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4596
hgeronimo said:
Hey, guys. what is this from? anime?



From Idol Master Cinderella Girls.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/23587/The_iDOLMSTER_Cinderella_Girls

Left is Rika Jougasaki and right is Mika Jougasaki.

https://myanimelist.net/character/71279/Rika_Jougasaki
https://myanimelist.net/character/78121/Mika_Jougasaki
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
 
 
Jun 29, 2017 12:14 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
BannoBunka_snork said:
@ghost1991

I am not 100% sure, but maybe that was a subplot in one Episode of Pollinic Girls Attack



thanks you are right
what about my 1st post can you help

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1630156&show=100#msg51301502
 
Jun 29, 2017 3:09 AM
 
Jun 29, 2017 3:44 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
I really need some help finding out this anime I once watched on YouTube.

I don't remember if it was a movie or show but it was a Romance and the setting was a hospital. The main characters are in the hospital and the girl is bed ridden and when she gets up she has to use a wheelchair.the boy just seems like a patient. The story is I think about the boy helping the girl do things she's wanted to do. Also at the end of the story he breaks into her old school and takes her there.

❤️❤️❤️
 
Jun 29, 2017 4:53 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 6901
Lilgost said:
I really need some help finding out this anime I once watched on YouTube.

I don't remember if it was a movie or show but it was a Romance and the setting was a hospital. The main characters are in the hospital and the girl is bed ridden and when she gets up she has to use a wheelchair.the boy just seems like a patient. The story is I think about the boy helping the girl do things she's wanted to do. Also at the end of the story he breaks into her old school and takes her there.

❤️❤️❤️

Hanbun no Tsuki
 
Jun 29, 2017 4:56 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84



not the same hentai
it is a different one

look again please
 
Jun 29, 2017 8:18 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4596
ghost1991 said:



not the same hentai
it is a different one

look again please


Kansen 5 The Day Break. Scene is from episode 2.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12961/Kansen_5__The_Daybreak
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
 
Jun 29, 2017 9:01 AM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
Zapredon said:
ghost1991 said:



not the same hentai
it is a different one

look again please


Kansen 5 The Day Break. Scene is from episode 2.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/12961/Kansen_5__The_Daybreak


thanks
at last ^_^
 
Jun 29, 2017 9:54 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 70
Hi im looking for anime with some story like....

Girl loves a boy(B1) and another boy loves that girl.....
B1 becomes ill and loses some memories and goes to america and the girl follows him to america and does study so that she can cure his illness....

Something like that i guess...

All help appreciated..Thks
 
Jun 29, 2017 9:59 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2736
 
Jun 29, 2017 10:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2014
Posts: 3943
 
Jun 29, 2017 10:05 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2014
Posts: 2736
@QuattroVaginas
Thanks! :-)
 
Jun 29, 2017 10:16 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 89
Is this character from an anime?

 
Jun 29, 2017 10:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 1927
HeroCris said:
Is this character from an anime?



yea he is the main character of Kekkai Sensen

ヒノ…カタマリトナッテ…

シズンデシマエ……
 
Jun 29, 2017 12:25 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
izumi-kun98 said:
Hi im looking for anime with some story like....

Girl loves a boy(B1) and another boy loves that girl.....
B1 becomes ill and loses some memories and goes to america and the girl follows him to america and does study so that she can cure his illness....

Something like that i guess...

All help appreciated..Thks


i hope you are not talking about
school rumble
it is one f the worst anime i ever watched after it was one of the best
 
Jun 29, 2017 1:54 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 39
can anyone identify this character/anime?

これを読める人へ、
「イエーイ、ピース ピース」!
グーグル翻訳を使わない方がいいよ!





"Be excellent to each other."
 
Jun 29, 2017 2:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 17160
epinoz said:
can anyone identify this character/anime?



That's Nyaa-tan from Etotama.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
I could walk down a highway, find decomposing roadkill and that would be a more refreshing image than your comments - a wise man, 2019
 
Jun 29, 2017 5:24 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
then anime I'm looking for has a summed giant blue skinned man looking thing that has white wings coming out of it's head and in the anime it's considered the most powerful summoned monster in that world, if I remember ,it first shows up at some magic summon battle tournament thing. sorry if it's too vague i have looked every where for the anime attached to this, also it 's on the front of the thumbnail for the anime series thx.
 
Jun 29, 2017 6:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 70
ghost1991 said:
izumi-kun98 said:
Hi im looking for anime with some story like....

Girl loves a boy(B1) and another boy loves that girl.....
B1 becomes ill and loses some memories and goes to america and the girl follows him to america and does study so that she can cure his illness....

Something like that i guess...

All help appreciated..Thks


i hope you are not talking about
school rumble
it is one f the worst anime i ever watched after it was one of the best


Ah thats it......Oh is that so THKS
 
Jun 29, 2017 8:33 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
I really dont remember much about it but it was like some girl had a boyfriend or something and he was abusive and cheati g or something and this guy found out and went to go fight him her bf was like a pro fighter or something but anyways so the guy and her bf or something start fighting
And a girl shows up and throws a bat at the guys knee so his knee collapses and punches at a different angle and wins the fight against the bf thats all i really remember sorryy
 
Jun 29, 2017 8:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 163
Wazzzzzzzzzup xD



''Ask not the Sparrow, how the Eagle soars'' - Kiryūin Satsuki
 
Jun 29, 2017 9:30 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 377
 
Jun 29, 2017 11:02 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
Yugiohyugioh1 said:
I really dont remember much about it but it was like some girl had a boyfriend or something and he was abusive and cheati g or something and this guy found out and went to go fight him her bf was like a pro fighter or something but anyways so the guy and her bf or something start fighting
And a girl shows up and throws a bat at the guys knee so his knee collapses and punches at a different angle and wins the fight against the bf thats all i really remember sorryy


https://myanimelist.net/anime/845/Kiba?q=kiba
 
Jun 29, 2017 11:04 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
ghost1991 said:
Yugiohyugioh1 said:
I really dont remember much about it but it was like some girl had a boyfriend or something and he was abusive and cheati g or something and this guy found out and went to go fight him her bf was like a pro fighter or something but anyways so the guy and her bf or something start fighting
And a girl shows up and throws a bat at the guys knee so his knee collapses and punches at a different angle and wins the fight against the bf thats all i really remember sorryy


https://myanimelist.net/anime/845/Kiba?q=kiba


Uhh i dont think thats it i think it had something to do with a club but i really cant remember
 
Jun 29, 2017 11:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
Yugiohyugioh1 said:
ghost1991 said:


https://myanimelist.net/anime/845/Kiba?q=kiba


Uhh i dont think thats it i think it had something to do with a club but i really cant remember

idk you said a blue summoned with white feather on it is head kiba fit the descriptions
you give idk if there is another anime like this

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nSVaO3b82gI/maxresdefault.jpg
 
Jun 29, 2017 11:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 284
ghost1991 said:
idk you said a blue summoned with white feather on it is head kiba fit the descriptions
you give idk if there is another anime like this

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nSVaO3b82gI/maxresdefault.jpg

That was yiffy1990, not Yugiohyugioh1.
Help Identify Anime Thread | My avatar is Sweet JP.
 
Jun 29, 2017 11:34 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
NuitTombee said:
ghost1991 said:
idk you said a blue summoned with white feather on it is head kiba fit the descriptions
you give idk if there is another anime like this

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/nSVaO3b82gI/maxresdefault.jpg

That was yiffy1990, not Yugiohyugioh1.


sorry my mistake
 
Jun 29, 2017 11:35 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
yiffy1990 said:
then anime I'm looking for has a summed giant blue skinned man looking thing that has white wings coming out of it's head and in the anime it's considered the most powerful summoned monster in that world, if I remember ,it first shows up at some magic summon battle tournament thing. sorry if it's too vague i have looked every where for the anime attached to this, also it 's on the front of the thumbnail for the anime series thx.



https://myanimelist.net/anime/845/Kiba?q=kiba
 
Jun 30, 2017 12:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 163
wAZZUp

NSFW

''Ask not the Sparrow, how the Eagle soars'' - Kiryūin Satsuki
 
Jun 30, 2017 12:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 777
Rustyze said:
wAZZUp

NSFW


Looks like Golden Boy.
 
Jun 30, 2017 1:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 1194
ZBlastHistory said:
A few months ago saw i pv for upcoming mecha (?) anime and main character very similar to young Simon from TTGL

I think the series have mechanical arm


Up
someone please? i don't remember anything else just character's face like Simon from TTGL and mechanical arm
Into the Internet!
 
Jun 30, 2017 1:51 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 284
Rustyze said:
wAZZUp

NSFW


Sonya (Midnight Panther)
Help Identify Anime Thread | My avatar is Sweet JP.
 
Jun 30, 2017 3:47 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 84
 
Jun 30, 2017 4:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 284
Help Identify Anime Thread | My avatar is Sweet JP.
 
Jun 30, 2017 11:18 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 668
Phillyphil said:
This has been bothering me for a while, but I found an anime that I wanted to watch, but I can't find it. The name is something like '(main girl's name) in a new world' or something like that. What I remember most is the main guy. He has earrings with chains connected tho parts of his clothing, and he is always happy. The story is about a robot girl and the main character is trying to teach her emotions and is in love with her? It was a harem/action show. If anyone knows it, that would be great!


It's Sora no Otoshimono
i would suggest the manga over the anime thou
 
Jun 30, 2017 11:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2017
Posts: 668
Zenys said:
Plz help. MC is a loli with some shovel and there is a boy with white hair.


it's "Sunday Without God"
https://myanimelist.net/anime/16009/Kamisama_no_Inai_Nichiyoubi
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Top
Pages (200) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »