Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 185 186 [187] 188 189 » ... Last »
Oct 15, 2018 5:55 AM

Sep 2012
Tomman41 said:
Plz let me know any of these character or anime if u know
Thx

Google says it's Sawa Yamauchi
Oct 15, 2018 7:47 AM

Jul 2015
My memory of this anime is really vague since I've watched an episode or two a long time ago. It is somewhere in the music genre.
What I remember is that there are two main characters (girls) who join a music/singing school or program. They meet when one of them enters their dorm room, she's a typical cute-girl with colorful clothes and a high-pitched voice. The other one is the quiet type who doesn't like talking to others. The quiet one leaves the room and goes for a walk, there's wind and she starts humming a song thinking she's alone. The cute girl then finds her and listens to her sing, her voice is so beautiful that the cute girl storms to her and starts begging her to sing together or join a contest (don't remember this part correctly).

Thank you for help in advance~

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Oct 15, 2018 9:25 AM

Mar 2015
What's the anime with the skeleton cashier who's selling BL
Oct 15, 2018 9:43 AM
Jul 2018
Mirai said:
What's the anime with the skeleton cashier who's selling BL

https://myanimelist.net/anime/36317/Gaikotsu_Shotenin_Honda-san
Oct 15, 2018 10:51 AM

Aug 2014
HoneyRice said:
My memory of this anime is really vague since I've watched an episode or two a long time ago. It is somewhere in the music genre.
What I remember is that there are two main characters (girls) who join a music/singing school or program. They meet when one of them enters their dorm room, she's a typical cute-girl with colorful clothes and a high-pitched voice. The other one is the quiet type who doesn't like talking to others. The quiet one leaves the room and goes for a walk, there's wind and she starts humming a song thinking she's alone. The cute girl then finds her and listens to her sing, her voice is so beautiful that the cute girl storms to her and starts begging her to sing together or join a contest (don't remember this part correctly).

Doesn't quite match, but maybe Tari Tari?
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 15, 2018 1:13 PM
Apr 2018
WinnDixieX3 said:
Tomman41 said:
Plz let me know any of these character or anime if u know
Thx

Google says it's Sawa Yamauchi
waow that's surprising
Oct 15, 2018 2:18 PM

Apr 2016
Oct 15, 2018 2:35 PM
Jan 2015
Raccoon_Citizen said:
A visual novel?

Yes, that's Benio Azusa from Saihate no Ima.
Oct 15, 2018 3:00 PM
Oct 15, 2018 3:51 PM

Oct 2018

who?
โ‚๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ฒโ‚ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ โ‚โฃแƒ“

"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
Oct 15, 2018 7:14 PM

Jan 2018
Well.

Oct 15, 2018 9:47 PM

Feb 2018
hi all need help identifying which anime is this?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2018 9:51 PM

Aug 2014
Qio420 said:

Nyanko Days
Oct 15, 2018 9:56 PM

Feb 2018
YEROCKY said:
Qio420 said:

Nyanko Days

thank you kindly
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 15, 2018 10:11 PM
Oct 2018
Hey there just hoping to get some help. There was a really old looking anime I watched on the anime network back around 2008. It was old like early 90s late 80s style anime with lots of naked boobs. Its was like a classic rpg medieval type anime with if I remember correctly a tournament of female fighters. The show was pretty comedic ecchi and reminded me of slayers and dragon half definitely old looking. Please help
Oct 15, 2018 11:20 PM

Mar 2015
HoneyRice said:

@HoneyRice
https://myanimelist.net/anime/29511/Ongaku_Shoujo?q=ongaku
Oct 16, 2018 4:16 AM

Jul 2015
zucchinichop said:
HoneyRice said:

@HoneyRice
https://myanimelist.net/anime/29511/Ongaku_Shoujo?q=ongaku

YES! That's it!!!
Thank you so much, @zucchinichop !!

It's better this way.
A little lonelier,
but better.

delivery x last.fm
Oct 16, 2018 9:49 AM
Dec 2016
Oct 16, 2018 9:53 AM

Apr 2014
2nd one is from Children of the Whales iirc.
Oct 16, 2018 10:01 AM
Oct 16, 2018 10:02 AM
Dec 2016
Milk_is_Special said:
2nd one is from Children of the Whales iirc.
Thank you for your help
Oct 16, 2018 10:08 AM
Oct 2018
Can you help me identifying an old anime, all i remember is a girl protagonist and a white dragon with a sword in its head. And i remember one scene, the dragon transforms into kinda like jet plane or something. Thanks (sorry for bad English)
Oct 16, 2018 10:12 AM

Nov 2013
iapplegog said:
Can you help me identifying an old anime, all i remember is a girl protagonist and a white dragon with a sword in its head. And i remember one scene, the dragon transforms into kinda like jet plane or something. Thanks (sorry for bad English)

That's Mai-Hime.

PS: Your English is fine.
TheBigGuyOct 16, 2018 10:21 AM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Oct 16, 2018 10:15 AM
Oct 16, 2018 10:43 AM

Aug 2012
On your link, just click the number next to "Pixiv ID" and it'll bring you to the page the pic is located on, where you'll see it's tagged as Momiji from Touhou
Oct 16, 2018 12:59 PM
Oct 2017
(re-posting here, didn't notice the sticky)

For several day, I've been trying to remember the title of an anime I must have seen years ago.

All I remember is a few details from one episode.

By decreasing certainty:

_ There are several building in and/or around the school that are not from the right time/location. (e.g.: medieval European castle, ...).
_ I think there is something about an alternate/corrupted history/reality (which is probably linked to the line above)
_ I feel like one guy is trying to retrieve, save, ... some girl (I know, not much help with that one). Maybe she disappeared because of shifting realities ? I have an impression "memory" is a factor.
_ For some reason, I may have noticed some characters were wearing hats.

That's basically it.

Not much to go on, I know, but a couple of years ago someone was able to help me find something I watched when I was four with "wardrobe", "other-world-gate?", "water" and "lobster?" (and it was none of the Narnia ^^). So I have high hopes for this one.

Thanks for helping me scratching that itch.

Answer: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko (Thanks again ^_^)
HurrikhanOct 16, 2018 1:27 PM
Oct 16, 2018 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
Hurrikhan said:

For several day, I've been trying to remember the title of an anime I must have seen years ago.

By decreasing certainty:

_ There are several building in and/or around the school that are not from the right time/location. (e.g.: medieval castle, ...)
_ I think there is something about an alternate/corrupted history/reality (which is probably linked to the line above)
_ I feel like one guy is trying to retrieve, save, ... some girl (I know, not much help with that one). Maybe she disappeared because of shifting realities ? I have an impression "memory" is a factor.

That's basically it.

Not much to go on, I know, but a couple of years ago someone was able to help me find something I watched when I was four with "wardrobe", "other-world-gate?", "water" and "lobster?" (and it was none of the Narnia ^^). So I have high hopes for this one.

I have a feeling that this might be ^Inuyasha^. Even if I'm not sure!
Oct 16, 2018 1:12 PM

Jan 2008
Something similar to that happens in Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.
Oct 16, 2018 1:12 PM
Oct 2017
Invidioso said:

I have a feeling that this might be ^Inuyasha^. Even if I'm not sure!

It's not Inuyasha, but thank you.
Oct 16, 2018 1:21 PM
Jul 2018
Hurrikhan said:

By decreasing certainty:

_ There are several building in and/or around the school that are not from the right time/location. (e.g.: medieval European castle, ...).

That's basically it.

sounds a lot like trinity seven
Oct 16, 2018 1:26 PM
Oct 2017
Paul said:
Something similar to that happens in Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

Yes, that's it :)

I've just looked at pictures from episode 8 and seeing the roman columns in the middle of the school, it can only be that. (And "Italy" was part of the equation except it was too random to even write about it)

Thanks ^_^
Oct 16, 2018 1:29 PM
Oct 2017
HisokaxMeruem said:

sounds a lot like trinity seven

It's not, but thanks :)
Oct 16, 2018 1:32 PM

Jul 2017
pleaz I dont know who dis guy people say it good

Oct 16, 2018 1:37 PM
Jul 2018
Zehennagel said:

its rance from rance and rance 01 i think!
Oct 16, 2018 1:50 PM

Jul 2017
HisokaxMeruem said:
Zehennagel said:

its rance from rance and rance 01 i think!
ho yea it definitely looks like him!
(is it grave that I've seen this hentai already)
Oct 16, 2018 2:35 PM

Jan 2015

1st pic: no idea
2nd pic: I think it's "M4 Sposmod" from Girl's Frontline (not sure, haven't played the game for 2 years)
3rd pic: The two elfs from the left are from GATE, and the left pink haired girl might be "Kofuku" from Noragami
FulmiOct 16, 2018 2:42 PM
Oct 16, 2018 2:46 PM

Jan 2008
3rd pic.
Top left blonde is Yukana from Hajimete no Gal.
Top right is from the hentai JK Bitch ni Shiboraretai.
Middletop right is from the hentai KuroInu.
Middlebottom right is from the hentai Elf no Futagohime (I think).
Bottom right is from the hentai Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori e.
PaulOct 16, 2018 2:53 PM
Oct 16, 2018 2:51 PM
Jul 2018
Zehennagel said:

He's tamotsu from Boku No Pico.

You're Welcome.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 185 186 [187] 188 189 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Yesterday

59 by KittenCuddler »»
3 minutes ago

» Skibidi toilet piece (One piece story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 11 hours ago

18 by traed »»
9 minutes ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Yesterday

22 by deg »»
15 minutes ago

» Attack on skibidi toilet (attack on Titan story but with skibidi toilet)

Cyborgium - 22 minutes ago

1 by SnipeStrike »»
15 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Yesterday

61 by Zenhashi »»
17 minutes ago
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.