Forum Settings
Forums

The 'Help Identifying This Anime/Character' Thread (v8)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 196 197 [198]
Nov 12, 2018 7:33 AM

Mar 2012
notyouranswer said:
NeoAnkara said:
And this is mine.
I know, so like someone else said, we're seeing different things and just have to wait for the OP to confirm what they were seeing
It's not edit and doesn't seems to be rotating pic. I'm just curious about this.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Nov 12, 2018 7:34 AM

Aug 2012
NeoAnkara said:
notyouranswer said:
I know, so like someone else said, we're seeing different things and just have to wait for the OP to confirm what they were seeing
It's not edit and doesn't seems to be rotating pic. I'm just curious about this.
Same, it's super weird
Nov 12, 2018 8:17 AM
Nov 12, 2018 8:42 AM
May 2016
This XD

Does anyone know what this is from?
Nov 12, 2018 9:01 AM

Aug 2012
Jendrej said:
This XD

Does anyone know what this is from?
From Seraphim Call
Nov 12, 2018 9:21 AM
May 2016
@notyouranswer What about this then? :D

edit: I found the second one, but without the source: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=929602 [NSFW ads]
edit2: nvm I added the source to Gelbooru, I'm pretty sure it should be correct
jendoreiNov 12, 2018 10:04 AM
Nov 12, 2018 9:33 AM
Nov 2018
There was this concept in an anime where a girl has partial blindness where she can't see people's faces. She sees a hazy black cloud covering people's faces that gradually gets worse over time(something like what's portrayed the protagonist had at the end in the movie "a silent voice") . I can't seem to catch it's name. I just remember that her "disorder" gets worse
Nov 12, 2018 11:21 AM
Nov 12, 2018 11:53 AM

Aug 2012
Jendrej said:

edit: I found the second one, but without the source: https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=929602 [NSFW ads]
Your source for the second one is correct
The first pic can be found here; don't really understand the tags, but it's not an anime -- I think it's for something called GA Graphic, the girls in the pic from a "Formula Gear" collection or something?
Nov 12, 2018 12:57 PM
May 2016
notyouranswer said:
Jendrej said:

Your source for the second one is correct
The first pic can be found here; don't really understand the tags, but it's not an anime -- I think it's for something called GA Graphic, the girls in the pic from a "Formula Gear" collection or something?

You’re amazing. What did you use to find it?
Nov 12, 2018 2:40 PM

Aug 2012
Jendrej said:
You’re amazing. What did you use to find it?
I use iqdb.org; after putting in the image, if there are no immediate matches, I click on the link to saucenao.com because that's really helpful as well; since your images were half image/half text, clicking on your image once it's loaded into saucenao lets you crop it; so just crop out the unimportant parts and try again
I've also found yandex.com/images to be incredibly helpful when iqdb & saucenao fail
Hopefully that all was helpful (:
Nov 12, 2018 3:50 PM
Nov 2018
I've been trying to remember an anime for a long while in order to watch the whole thing (if it's even available), but I can't find it through keywords. The things I remember:

- It was a 'boy and girl' anime (I *think* technically shoujo but I don't remember if they actually get together, or if they stay as 'frenemies' the whole time)
- It had an extremely comedic tone to the episodes I had seen; I don't know if it would've kept that the whole way
- The girl was dumb. Like, even for the stereotypical shoujo ditz, REALLY dumb. Typically sweet and good-hearted, but completely airheaded
- The boy was a bit of a thug, potentially a bully. There was one episode where what I assume was an untranslatable Japanese pun temporarily gave him a leopard ears and tail while he was lying. I don't know if that happened more than once.
- The girl's mother drove around in a small car, and had extremely insane hair. She had a small rodent of some sort living in her hair. Mouse? Hamster? Something like that. I seem to remember the mother being incredibly ditzy as well.
- I don't recall a father, but couldn't tell you how or why not, or if I was just unable to remember.
- It was mostly 'slice of life' based. No magical girl powers (or if there were, they happened after I watched) or anything of the sort.
- I honestly can't remember if any of the show centered around school; I just remember the girl being at home and the boy being there with her.
- It was not hentai, or even (from what I remember) slightly ecchi; again, I can't remember very many episodes, but I don't recall the slightest amount of nudity or sexual implication. Just a lot of silliness.
Nov 12, 2018 8:19 PM

Jan 2011
Trey_McGowan said:
I've been trying to remember an anime for a long while in order to watch the whole thing (if it's even available), but I can't find it through keywords. The things I remember:

- It was a 'boy and girl' anime (I *think* technically shoujo but I don't remember if they actually get together, or if they stay as 'frenemies' the whole time)
- It had an extremely comedic tone to the episodes I had seen; I don't know if it would've kept that the whole way
- The girl was dumb. Like, even for the stereotypical shoujo ditz, REALLY dumb. Typically sweet and good-hearted, but completely airheaded
- The boy was a bit of a thug, potentially a bully. There was one episode where what I assume was an untranslatable Japanese pun temporarily gave him a leopard ears and tail while he was lying. I don't know if that happened more than once.
- The girl's mother drove around in a small car, and had extremely insane hair. She had a small rodent of some sort living in her hair. Mouse? Hamster? Something like that. I seem to remember the mother being incredibly ditzy as well.
- I don't recall a father, but couldn't tell you how or why not, or if I was just unable to remember.
- It was mostly 'slice of life' based. No magical girl powers (or if there were, they happened after I watched) or anything of the sort.
- I honestly can't remember if any of the show centered around school; I just remember the girl being at home and the boy being there with her.
- It was not hentai, or even (from what I remember) slightly ecchi; again, I can't remember very many episodes, but I don't recall the slightest amount of nudity or sexual implication. Just a lot of silliness.

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1486/Kodomo_no_Omocha_TV
Nov 13, 2018 2:26 AM
Dec 2017

Can someone tell me from which anime is she from?

Plis I really need to know
Nov 13, 2018 2:32 AM

Jul 2016
Ttr3211 said:
http://i.imgur.com/mubuE8A.jpg

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10495/Yuru_Yuri
Nov 13, 2018 2:39 AM
Dec 2017
IpreferEcchi said:
Ttr3211 said:
http://i.imgur.com/mubuE8A.jpg

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10495/Yuru_Yuri

Wow I didn't expect such a quick reply

But thanks dude

Really appreciate it
Nov 13, 2018 4:34 AM
Nov 2018
lanblade said:
Trey_McGowan said:

https://myanimelist.net/anime/1486/Kodomo_no_Omocha_TV

Bingo! Thank you very much!

I knew the moment I saw the title, I would recognize it. :D
Nov 13, 2018 5:58 AM

Jan 2018
Nov 13, 2018 6:15 AM

Jan 2018
NeoAnkara said:
notyouranswer said:

Even I don't understand wtf is going on just copy the image address from someone's sig and the one I copyed is from R+V don't know where Oregairu and To Love Ru pics comes from?
Nov 13, 2018 6:23 AM

Jul 2016
@Congintive

It's episode 4 of Oregairu.

Nov 13, 2018 6:31 AM

Jan 2018
IpreferEcchi said:
@Congintive

It's episode 4 of Oregairu.

Well, The image is displaying different images so maybe all the anime are correct.
Nov 13, 2018 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
Nov 13, 2018 1:13 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (198) « First ... « 196 197 [198]

More topics from this board

» Is there an extension that helps you fully block someone?

APolygons2 - 3 hours ago

17 by APolygons2 »»
7 minutes ago

» What anime do a lot of people consider to be one of the greatest that you think is just good?

arinthach - 5 hours ago

21 by APolygons2 »»
11 minutes ago

» Light novel adaptation and boring ending

Ri-KoRin - 22 minutes ago

1 by W3TFT »»
14 minutes ago

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - 6 hours ago

10 by LSSJ_Gaming »»
20 minutes ago

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

64 by FZREMAKE »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.