Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 21, 2017 7:35 AM
Oct 2015
As far as i know there is no option to buy and download manga from VİZ Europe which sucks , like what the hell NA gets it. İ know there are other sites to download and read it with a PC , through browser.

Well , lets say i want to buy from VİZ, if i would buy some random manga with VPN ( an İP from US or UK), would it be a problem ? İd have a limit to buy? İs it illegal to do it? Are there any problem at all? Have anyone tried this? Can i do same with anime part of it? İ can pay it with Master Card?
Jun 21, 2017 3:17 PM
Oct 2015
Ffs nobody knows ? At least a digital manga site that i could read with no problem?
Jun 21, 2017 3:32 PM

Mar 2016
Well if you mean legally... not really much that I know of. I know the Apple book Store has some of the really popular manga and I bet that wouldn't be region locked, but they're really expensive
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 21, 2017 3:37 PM
Oct 2015
Extect said:
Well if you mean legally... not really much that I know of. I know the Apple book Store has some of the really popular manga and I bet that wouldn't be region locked, but they're really expensive

Thanks ill take a look

Took that look to ibook

Are you insane bro?just 8 dollars for SnK vol 21 :D Thats not anywhere expensive for a digital print, anyways thank you again
orkuncanJun 21, 2017 3:43 PM

More topics from this board

» When will be the next chapter of One punch Man released ?

MagrMal - 2 hours ago

0 by MagrMal »»
2 hours ago

» How many chapters do you read a month?

Rissio - Apr 4

21 by malvarez1 »»
8 hours ago

» Manga Wisdom for the Ages ( 1 2 )

Nekoburger - Aug 9, 2023

52 by Luxology »»
11 hours ago

» Ur fav manga

Aoust_Adenca - Mar 10, 2023

21 by eatyourgreenz »»
Yesterday, 2:49 PM

» Recently Bought Manga, Mahnwa, Manhua, or Light Novels. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Maora - Oct 24, 2008

5932 by _KaSa »»
Yesterday, 9:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.