Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism Episode 12 Discussion

Oct 3, 2019 3:11 PM

Hmm wasn't that bad, wasn't that good either. Seems like a solid 5/10.

Nov 1, 2019 11:21 PM

That was refreshing. SO nice to not see another beta cuck sub male. And this was not really a harem at all. 3 women into one cool dude was like my life at that age lol.
Unlikely to ever have a 2nd season, which is a shame. I liked this show a lot, and would surely watch it again sometime. Amou though...she has that cold aloof sorta attractiveness...and shes fight capable. That is just hot on so many levels. Great show.

Dec 31, 2019 10:56 PM
dmrch said:
Kit_Le said:

Manga hasnt tell much about her. Just that she much stronger than Amou. And she the one forced Amou transfer to certain school under her name which show in the anime.
Nomura also supposes to transfer school. For upcoming arc2.
But anime changed it and make Nomura stay.

She is Tsukuyo's older sister, Koharu. She is the main antagonist of the preceding works, and is one of the strongest swordmasters in that universe.

Well, I'm not sure if someone said before in MAL though, there are two mangas beofore Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism. It is in the same universe and there are some same characters in the three mangas.

In the preceding works, top 10 swordmasters in the country, "the number holders" fight against each other. And 2 years or some later, the three of "the number holders",

"No.2" Koharu
"No.3" Tsukuyo
"No.7" Yukino (the headmistress)

(plus Eva, Tsukuyo's maid) appear in Busou Shoujo.

(If you read the preceding mangas, you will understand why Tsukuyo wants to make friends in Busou Shoujo).

Can't find them, why does Tsukuyo want to make friends in Busou Shoujo?

Pages (3) « First ... « 2 3 [4]