Forum Settings
Forums
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Mar 13, 2008 12:49 AM

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=305030&GT1=7701

NEW YORK (AP) Harry Potter was the center of seven novels, but he'll star in eight films.

The final book in the wildly successful series will be made into two films, the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday.

Producers are expected to announce Thursday that J.K. Rowling's last "Potter" installment, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," will be split into two parts on the big screen. The first film is slated for release in November, 2010, with part two following in May 2011.

"It was born out of purely creative reasons," producer David Heyman told the Times. "Unlike every other book, you cannot remove elements of this book."

Cool. Hope they announce it, and that it turns out great. I assume that they'll be adding more to scenes of the trio running from the Death Eaters, and perhaps we'll see more into key past events and the Deathly Hallows. Ooooh, the final battle better be epic and give lots of screen time of the characters that do die. Dobby better get a death to remember. I want to cry as much as I did when I first read that part. And perhaps a little more interesting Harry vs Voldemort battle.
Modified by Asrialys, Mar 13, 2008 12:53 AM

Mar 13, 2008 6:23 AM

Asrialys said:
Dobby better get a death to remember. I want to cry as much as I did when I first read that part.

Agreed completely. I want to cry like I've never cried before. T_T

Mar 13, 2008 6:27 AM

Chelle said:
Asrialys said:
Dobby better get a death to remember. I want to cry as much as I did when I first read that part.

Agreed completely. I want to cry like I've never cried before. T_T

If that happens, then my faith in the HP Movies will be restored. I want manly tears coming out of my eyes. xD

Mar 13, 2008 12:48 PM

Mar 13, 2008 3:13 PM

interesting choice. Let's see if it works.
'only the dead have seen the end of war' Plato
listen to the whispers of your ghost

Mar 15, 2008 8:32 PM

Excellent! This is exactly what I wanted for the 5th movie, but I guess it's better late than never! ^____^

Mar 23, 2008 7:01 PM

Oh thank goodness...I'm so glad they decided to do that. There was no way they were going to be able to fit everything in one movie and still make it really good.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.

May 6, 2010 2:22 AM

I am glad I get to have more harry potter to look forward too.
They better make those movies well done.