Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 20, 2017 1:38 PM

Jun 2017
Im working on a BIG fanfiction called Elyasia. It's simlar to Lin's Fanfiction called Otherworld.

Arc 00 is done and I'm working on Arc 01. The arcs are like sagas/parts/books/etc lol

Here's the site link that it's on: http://salyazelyasia.weebly.com/
Jun 21, 2017 9:43 PM

Dec 2015
If you are writing an original work, don't label it as a fanfic. That label alone is a repellant.

As for the story, from the first chapter alone, I think you need to work on the narrative structure more. It's pretty dry and telling atm, much like "this happened, that happened, and so on." Try getting into the character's head and elaborate on how she's feeling. Also, expand on the description of the setting, not just the characters. It's setting that serves to immerse readers, not character's appearance.

Have to say that the concept is pretty nice, though. Really get the feels of fantasy (mage, dragons, war). It's just the narrative that needs some spicing up.
"Who wouldn't want to be like me? Handsome and free like a bird in a tree! Badaboom!"
Jul 30, 2017 1:10 PM

Jun 2017
It's a mix of original and fanfiction since a few of the characters are from other animes.

I know it needs more details in the setting and other things other then the characters, I'm still working on that. Sadly I'm not the best writer since I'm still learning things.

Thanks for taking the time to read some of it. ^_^

More topics from this board

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

27 by Soverign »»
24 minutes ago

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - 11 hours ago

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
8 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

361 by panque »»
11 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - New brand

abambata - Apr 13

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:47 AM

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

3 by abambata »»
Today, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.