Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Eromanga-sensei Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 19, 12:14 PM

This anime has been going downhill and has been pretty awful for a while. However, this was a pretty good episode, probably the best one so far.

Jun 19, 9:08 PM
so uh.... did this just become a spin off?

Jun 20, 2:01 AM

my dawg reading index

Jun 20, 2:33 AM

Episode was boring to me, but oreimo cas was the most exciting part of the episode

Fuck kirino

Jun 20, 7:06 AM

" She can't go out of her room right. But how does she take a pee, that's the question. "

- @nekuroisora , 20.06.17

" You can still use me "
Akane Minagawa

Jun 20, 8:46 AM

This is the new word, you can walk in the streets speaking with a tablet!!!
Hello, my litte boy!

Jun 20, 7:16 PM

Omg I loved all the oreimo reference in this episode 😍 Omg those light novels and also masamune father is reading Index 😍

Jun 20, 8:25 PM

Lots to take in from this episode. First, Sagiri was especially sexy this episode.

We finally got to see the parents, Sagiri's mom seemed sweet and Masamune's dad seemed really cool.

These two actually have a pretty solid backstory, it really makes me want to cheer for their relationship.

That cameo at the end was great. So happy to see the old cast again.

Jun 21, 5:06 AM
I felt so many feels at the Oreimo cameo. The first anime I ever watched.

Jun 21, 12:10 PM

This episode really brought the story back together between Izumi and Sagiri , I'd have loved watching Sagiri actually heading out with Izumi to Akiba The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it? Curiosity cuts it, between really enjoyed this episode Hope this gets another season!!!

Jun 21, 7:36 PM
Elior said:
The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it?

My interpretation is that this is the anime adaptation of the Oreimo short after story "A Momentary Chance Encounter".

Timeline-wise, that would put this moment a little bit after the ending of Oreimo.

Jun 21, 10:24 PM

That OreImo cameo tho!! XD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Jun 22, 3:02 AM
:D

Sagiri has the same face as her mom when she draws lewd pictures 😂

Jun 22, 7:24 AM

Elior said:
This episode really brought the story back together between Izumi and Sagiri , I'd have loved watching Sagiri actually heading out with Izumi to Akiba The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it? Curiosity cuts it, between really enjoyed this episode Hope this gets another season!!!

Actually there is a small Oreimo side story called "A Momentary Chance Encounter" that has this scene in the story but narrated by Kyousuke. Though the story and the anime scene are slightly different.

Jun 22, 11:43 PM

OMG at the end! the 4 main chars of OreImo! that's quite a treat!
so...Sagiri and Masamune already knew each other on their childhood days by chatting from the net and forums even before their parents get together...that's kinda sweet!
5/5. -> cuz of the sudden appearance of Kirino, Kyousuke, Ruri (Kuroneko) & Saori!

Jun 24, 5:59 AM

First of all i find extremely disturbing the see they draw little girl in swimsuit in a "lewd" way i guess.
Second of all kinda bored of extreme cliche with average guy surrounded by girls. And he cant answer their feelings and whatajfşsafjever thats ok i guess i dont know.

I DONT KNOW MAN.

Average anime. Story is not that bad actualy.

Jun 24, 7:09 AM

Kyahhhh!!! This episode was sooo cute!!!

Jun 24, 3:50 PM

Fuck me that cameo dude lol

Best episode so far i like how the development took in the past and how they supported each other even if they didnt realize it (tho they must know for sure now) anyways i liked seeing all those references and...is it me or does this felt like a final episode already?

Jun 25, 1:48 PM

Putting awesome cameo aside, the most mindblowing thing about this imoutoverse might be that Kyousuke and Masamune's father have the same voice actor... @_@ *insert X-Files theme*

Two more things:
- Sagiri and Masamune went full Bakuman route lol, seriously, this shitty plotline was enough for one story
- Whoa, congratz Sagiri, you are able to leave your room now, good fucking job, have a cookie xD

Jun 25, 3:19 PM

Not bad as would be closing episode for Sagiri. Even though I can't shake the feeling this episode should arrive a lot sooner. Still not explained what happened to their parents. And still Sagiri is confined to her house.

lol at the ending Oreimo gang though.

Jun 26, 6:57 PM
The Beginning

Omg its Kirino and Kuroneko!

Jun 27, 11:50 AM

Quite a lovely backstory if you ask me! How faith really comes together :3 really beautiful put in picture!

Also lovely references again when he arrived in Akihabara :3 looking forward to see how this anime will end in the next episode!

Jun 28, 8:06 AM

dqtl74 said:
Elior said:
The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it?

My interpretation is that this is the anime adaptation of the Oreimo short after story "A Momentary Chance Encounter".

Timeline-wise, that would put this moment a little bit after the ending of Oreimo.
Thank you i'll go through it

Jun 28, 8:07 AM

Reikuo said:
Elior said:

Actually there is a small Oreimo side story called "A Momentary Chance Encounter" that has this scene in the story but narrated by Kyousuke. Though the story and the anime scene are slightly different.
Thankyou , i'll certainly read it.

Jun 28, 6:41 PM

finally we got an interesting back story

and woah what the heck xD OreImo appeared out of nowhere haha

Jun 29, 1:14 PM

Masamune and Sagiri flashback and they were texting each other unknowingly and made each other believe in themselves :'(
Sudden oreimo cameo :O

Jun 30, 2:21 PM

So... Sagiri was already a perverted old man (inside) a few years ago. I wish they could have developed the storyline of her background a bit further. It would make sympathising with her easier.

Jul 5, 11:32 AM

man... That cameo surprised me. i loved it . It was the first time that I saw something like this so clearly in an anime.

Sena and his boyfriend are in the center of image. also Akagi is on the right side of the image

those guys from the Computer Research Club

Meruru Action Figure and Mikagami standing behind the image

Masamune's father reading Index

Kirino and the group <3

Modified by saeed1m, Jul 5, 11:46 AM

Jul 8, 2:35 AM

it is funny to think that they started each other motivation, then end up being a family. how much of a coincidence can it be?

Jul 8, 6:29 AM

Parenting done wrong...

Jul 14, 9:26 AM
Actually decent lol. I freaking love the parents! They both seemed chill and awesome! It's pretty easy to see why both Izumi and Sagiri ended up writing novels and drawing illustrations. That was fun.

It was also really cool to see the Oreimo characters. Not a big fan of Kirino but Kuroneko is adorable. Wish they had Ayase too, but oh well.

Jul 15, 12:42 PM

4th wallbreak inside a 4th wall.. that must be 16 walls!

Jul 18, 11:34 PM

I've never seen Oriemo but that freaking cameo killed me because I know the series are freaking similar with the little sister thing. Izumi and the dude of the gang looked right at each other too, oh my God.

Jul 22, 3:27 PM
This episode is one of the best.
Meeting Kirino and the others made me cry because Oreimo is the first anime I watched and enjoyed.
Also, I love Sagiri's mother, she is just so funny XD.

I wish there will be more episodes about their family life or it will be nice if they created a crossover between the two series! I'll die for that XD!!

Aug 7, 1:37 AM

Finally an episode that I didn't hate.

Aug 8, 2:08 PM
Literally jumped outta my chair when I saw Kirino, then the whole gang. In tears

Aug 16, 4:28 AM

When I saw akihabara I truly hoped Kirino will be there. I didn't have to be disappointed, and she bought the sis-con novel. Awesome.

myengisbad said:
season 2 will happen i am sure looking at the popularity of the anime in japan
but i am not sure if there are enough source materil

Nope, they havent. Meanwhile first novel (Ore no Imo) had been finished in 5 years, Eromanga-sensei is running at least from 5 years, and still only 8 volumes out... It's sad. Almost as sad as they censored their blood-relation. But the censorship is censorship.

oryouohagi said:

Still hate Kirino though.

You know nothing, Jonh Snow...

Lumecyow said:
" She can't go out of her room right. But how does she take a pee, that's the question. "

- @nekuroisora , 20.06.17

Hm. Never mind, just let me watch it

Aug 22, 3:43 PM

Sword art online LN volumes on smol Masamune's desk :D
~_~ !

Sep 24, 6:26 PM

welp flashback, and they never knew what hit them. Harem end maybe???

Oct 20, 2:17 PM
OMG I DONT WANT THIS SERIES TO END ;___; ITS SOO GOOD!!!! ;____; I LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS AND THEY ARE JUST SO FUN AND NICEEE!!! ;___;
Kokoro Connect <3

Nov 1, 7:52 PM

AMAZING EPISODE !!!!!! REALLY REALLY SWEET !!!
As long as there's more good anime, I'll keep watching or just stick with my favorites

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]