Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Eromanga-sensei Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 19, 10:20 AM
DID NOT EXPECT DAT CAMEO

The best trash I have ever seen

Jun 19, 12:14 PM

This anime has been going downhill and has been pretty awful for a while. However, this was a pretty good episode, probably the best one so far.

Jun 19, 9:08 PM
so uh.... did this just become a spin off?

Jun 20, 2:01 AM

my dawg reading index

Jun 20, 2:33 AM

Episode was boring to me, but oreimo cas was the most exciting part of the episode

Fuck kirino

Jun 20, 7:06 AM

" She can't go out of her room right. But how does she take a pee, that's the question. "

- @nekuroisora , 20.06.17

Jun 20, 8:46 AM

This is the new word, you can walk in the streets speaking with a tablet!!!
Hello, my litte boy!

Jun 20, 7:16 PM

Omg I loved all the oreimo reference in this episode 😍 Omg those light novels and also masamune father is reading Index 😍

Jun 20, 8:25 PM

Lots to take in from this episode. First, Sagiri was especially sexy this episode.

We finally got to see the parents, Sagiri's mom seemed sweet and Masamune's dad seemed really cool.

These two actually have a pretty solid backstory, it really makes me want to cheer for their relationship.

That cameo at the end was great. So happy to see the old cast again.

Jun 21, 5:06 AM
I felt so many feels at the Oreimo cameo. The first anime I ever watched.

Jun 21, 12:10 PM

This episode really brought the story back together between Izumi and Sagiri , I'd have loved watching Sagiri actually heading out with Izumi to Akiba The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it? Curiosity cuts it, between really enjoyed this episode Hope this gets another season!!!

Jun 21, 7:36 PM
Elior said:
The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it?

My interpretation is that this is the anime adaptation of the Oreimo short after story "A Momentary Chance Encounter".

Timeline-wise, that would put this moment a little bit after the ending of Oreimo.

Jun 21, 10:24 PM

That OreImo cameo tho!! XD

Jun 22, 3:02 AM
:D

Sagiri has the same face as her mom when she draws lewd pictures 😂

Jun 22, 7:24 AM

Elior said:
This episode really brought the story back together between Izumi and Sagiri , I'd have loved watching Sagiri actually heading out with Izumi to Akiba The thing that got me nostalgic and curious was the Oreimo cameo ....why'd they bother showing them here and that kyousuke and Izumi glare thing ...Did that have any meaning behind it? Curiosity cuts it, between really enjoyed this episode Hope this gets another season!!!

Actually there is a small Oreimo side story called "A Momentary Chance Encounter" that has this scene in the story but narrated by Kyousuke. Though the story and the anime scene are slightly different.

Jun 22, 11:43 PM

OMG at the end! the 4 main chars of OreImo! that's quite a treat!
so...Sagiri and Masamune already knew each other on their childhood days by chatting from the net and forums even before their parents get together...that's kinda sweet!
5/5. -> cuz of the sudden appearance of Kirino, Kyousuke, Ruri (Kuroneko) & Saori!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]