Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2017 10:41 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Nina and her new friend really do put their plan into action of breaking out. Go girls!

Meanwhile, in the other world, we got some really dangerous powers being used, powers that I can't imagine to be in this series.
Jun 16, 2017 11:24 AM

Sep 2011
Nina saving the day!
Jun 16, 2017 11:27 AM

Jan 2015
Marry Poppins-1
Prison Guards-0.

And that FAVARO!!!!! tease at the end, AotS for sure.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Jun 16, 2017 11:29 AM
Mar 2014
Decent episode. Now... what the hell is the device they're building in the crevice? Judging by the sheer scale of it, it seems extremely dangerous....
Knight of the Obsidian Order
Nth incarnation of NRVNQSR

Animatic (Anime-fanatic)
Jun 16, 2017 11:44 AM

Jul 2015
Fun episode. Seeing Rita terrorizing and Nina bowling the guards was great, and we also got the plot moving again. I'm really curious about that thing that Charioce is building underground.
Jun 16, 2017 11:54 AM

Aug 2008
The pacing of Bahamut feel slow. Hopefully by episode 12 they really escape.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Jun 16, 2017 11:57 AM

Nov 2011
Zapredon said:
The pacing of Bahamut feel slow. Hopefully by episode 12 they really escape.

Hate Keeps me warm
Jun 16, 2017 12:05 PM

Jan 2015
Prison break time for Nina and Jeanne, even so what I've been waiting is not them but Rita. I'm also glad to see Rita again, just like Nina. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 16, 2017 12:30 PM

Sep 2015
Speculation from one of the PVs:
The gods going to lose badly, enought to pity them. The king will sacrifice Jean to turn on some destruction mechanism which shoots out lasers(one of the PVs showed) to fight against the gods specifically her son. Death flag to Jean at the same time.

PV 2 showed the giant hand shooting the gods.
PV 3 showed the green ball mechanism. where in this episode you can see King and Jean riding the green elevator to somewhere.
valvravetruthJun 16, 2017 12:42 PM
Jun 16, 2017 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
That little hand was the star of the episode. Nice to see Rita. Nina can fight or bowl in this case.

Curious in what Charioce is making.

Jun 16, 2017 12:44 PM

Jun 2015
The gods have declared war and Mugaro is going to help them so he rescue his mother. He can talk now. Rita breaking in the prison was great. The little hand did good. Nina can surely fight. I'm curious what Charioce is building underground.
Jun 16, 2017 12:49 PM

Feb 2012
I hope Nina will choose the right side now that she knows that her ''prince charming'' is a bully.
Jun 16, 2017 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
Well, looking back at the PVs it looks like Cheerios will have his way once again against his enemies. All I can say is IT'S TIME TO STOP. And when are we going to get a backstory to explain why he is so obssesed in making a world where humans reign supreme?
Right now I'm not even sure if this series has an antagonist because we don't even know who's really bad or wrong. So far they're painting Cheerios as the bad guy but it could've been the Gods all along. The only thing we know so far is that the demons are out of the picture as they don't even have a powerful figure to support them anymore. I NEED ANSWERS GOD DAMN IT.
Jun 16, 2017 1:09 PM

Jul 2014
mimiiria said:
I'm really curious about that thing that Charioce is building underground.

BlackstarFallen said:
I'm curious what Charioce is building underground.

Leo_10 said:
Curious in what Charioce is making.

But it's pretty obvious that it's a large-scale war device made from the same green material. They use small bits in armor and jewellery, the prisoners mine it, and that must be the big thing. In PVs we see it activated and the king getting a load screen in his eyes. I am curious about the green stick on the top of his chariot though.

It's a bit sad that they put a destruction flag on the thing, saying that it's unfinished.

The real question is what it is since it can be mined near the capital and what they took from the sanctuaries.

------------------------
Other than that the series continues to suffer from questionable presentation of political topics, the king (i.e. the main antagonist and the driving force of the plot) not being a consistent character and Nina being a tad too pure hearted and genki.
Some things I just don't get. Even after the gods said that they want Jeanne, she is left to her devices in the dungeon. Will they at least reinforce Nina's cell? What was that with the "dance with me again" scene? I understand the attempt to save the lives of believers, but is getting rid of believers the answer to the gods problem once and for all?

El in god form is pretty, it's good that they didn't make his hair fluffy.
Gabriel is shady as and manipulative hell. (Though her, er, level of endowment deeply gets even me.)

And what's happening with demons?

Though it's interesting that they tried to integrate demons into military - are they low on soldiers?
And this expression makes one wonder. Seems like his experience with gods is not 10/10.
deadoptimistJun 16, 2017 1:13 PM
Jun 16, 2017 2:06 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I wanna know more about Charioce PRONTO! By far the most intriguing one here.
Jun 16, 2017 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
I hope Mugaro's a smart boy and knows what he's doing. I can't wait for him to reunite with his mother.

And finally Nina recognizes Charioce.
Jun 16, 2017 2:21 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Great episode. Lol'd pretty hard when Nina and Jeanne started their escape from prison even though they eventually get caught by Charioce. Even though we didn't get Kaiser and Favaro this episode, we got instead badass Rita just making her way through to save them. It was so funny seeing Rita fight everyone, she's such a great girl.

Mugaro finally came into manhood so hopefully he talks more often, I hope lol. Can't wait for the next episode!
Jun 16, 2017 2:22 PM
Jul 2018
KEEPS GETTIN' BETTER

This episode was really good..Rita got some screen time, the story is moving forward, Nina being nina which is great and the animation is on the point as always.
Jun 16, 2017 2:23 PM

Jul 2013
I cannot hate Charioce if the show portrays him being that badass. He is an asshole, no doubt about that, but damn if he is not also cool.
I cannot help but think Gabriel looks suspicious as Hell respecting her treatment of Mugaro/El. Like if she is only using him to regain the old glory of the Gods without caring about him. I don't think she is going to be the main antagonist, but is still suspicious nonetheless.

Rita is also awesome. That infiltration was incredible.
Jun 16, 2017 2:24 PM

Sep 2014
I was not expecting them to take another episode for this.
Also no FAAAVAAAROOO.. But best girl Rita is here.

PS: The moment when some guy you just met throws you into prison but you remember the one time where he was nice so you are ok with it.

Also when the "gods" declared Charioce looked like he was thinking "Daaamn I need this cool voice-hall-effect."
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jun 16, 2017 3:37 PM
Nov 2016
The King is the best anime villain of 2017 hands down.
Did anyone else notice how every time there's a big event, he's always there? He could've just sent the guards to get Jeanne while he sat behind like a pussy, but NOPE, he goes to get her himself, like a BOSS.
Jun 16, 2017 3:39 PM

Jan 2009
ah Mugaro/El can speak now after his godly powers were awaken

Nina finally learned that the king is her love crush

time for them to escape next episode
Jun 16, 2017 3:41 PM
Mar 2015
Charoice seems awfully confident He must have a trick up his sleeve Even Nina falls victim to his charms Rika to the rescue
Jun 16, 2017 3:53 PM

Sep 2011
Enjoyed this episode alot but now that we are entering the 2nd half and all the pieces and characters are in play I hope the pacing picks up alot. Also I really hope they dont try and turn charioce into a dindunuffin

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 16, 2017 4:27 PM

May 2014
She knoooowwwwwss.
I felt kinda bad for her when Charioce revealed that he was "Chris"...first love never ends well now plz go to Azazel Nina, thnx

This was a very girl power-y episode! I liked it a lot...seeing Nina and Jeanne try to fumble their way out of the prison was funny, and Nina forcing her way through was great!

Obviously Rita was the highlight of the episode though- Queen of infiltration right there and gosh did I cackle when she knocked that guy out with her umbrella XD

Mugaro El has had her his power awakened so his original form is back! I don't trust Gabriel at all and she's obviously using El's feelings for his mother to manipulate him. I'd rather Charioce come out on top than her lol

I'm happy to have more Favaro and Kaisar next week, because that means sprinkles of comedy and this series does that so well :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2017 4:35 PM
Jun 2017
The episode was great- kudos to you, Rita and Rocky!- but it was a little sad that it seems like poor Azazel has been completely forgotten by everyone. Has he been getting tortured all this time? Does anyone even care? Or remember?
Jun 16, 2017 4:37 PM
Jun 2017
Strawberrycake48 said:
She knoooowwwwwss.
I felt kinda bad for her when Charioce revealed that he was "Chris"...first love never ends well now plz go to Azazel Nina, thnx

Glad I'm not the only one who ships Nina and Azazel hahaha
Jun 16, 2017 4:44 PM

Sep 2011
Rita is just having fun, isn't she? Judging by season 1 she simpĺy could have dealt with those guards in CQC, so it was even better to see her like this.
Jun 16, 2017 5:48 PM

Jun 2014
Rita to the rescue! She wasn't onscreen for that long in this episode, but she stole the show with how she and Rocky were taking out all the guards.

I'm interested in learning more about that device Charioce is developing, and speaking of Charioce, I felt kind of bad for Nina, seeing the disbelief in her eyes after finding out that this asshole king was also the guy she was crushing on and danced with a few episodes ago.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 16, 2017 6:35 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Rita FTW, Nina kicked some ass too but she better not second guess herself with Charioce now.....The guy is a cunt and he deserves no sympathy

And man Mugaro is ready to spill some blood lol
Jun 16, 2017 6:50 PM

Oct 2016
Funny and good episode again this week~ I love how Nina realized that the King was her first true love @.@

I was nothing until the moment I met you.

Jun 16, 2017 7:08 PM

Dec 2012
Nice episode. Nina & Jeanne breaking out of prison begins.
El/Mugaro can speak. YAY!! The Gods declaring war against humans. This is bad.

Rita/Rocky combo is the best. They are the greatest support you could ask for.
Nina taking down those guards was cool. Knowing that Chris is the King is sad.

The Great Escape. Can't wait for that.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 16, 2017 7:39 PM

Jan 2016
Rita doing what she does best, being awesome non stop. I don't think I'd be bored to just watch an episode of Rita doing what she did in this episode.

Jun 16, 2017 7:46 PM

May 2012
That was a pretty fun episode. Rita feels a lot more... playful now? We also saw a cute side of Jeanne for once.

Hmm... Maybe some actual character development for Nina incoming?

Also, I wonder if El/Muguro is really being that easily manipulated or if he and Sofiel are working on something behind the scenes. I can't imagine him being that dumb to blindly trust Gabriel in everything.

Dat ending card too

Jun 16, 2017 8:07 PM

Sep 2015
This is the reason why I shipped Azazel And Nina together Charioce is such a monster. Kinda feel bad for El.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Jun 16, 2017 8:08 PM

Sep 2015
Olem said:
That was a pretty fun episode. Rita feels a lot more... playful now? We also saw a cute side of Jeanne for once.

Hmm... Maybe some actual character development for Nina incoming?

Also, I wonder if El/Muguro is really being that easily manipulated or if he and Sofiel are working on something behind the scenes. I can't imagine him being that dumb to blindly trust Gabriel in everything.

Dat ending card too
I am kinda worried about El and I have doubts that it will go bad.
Anime/MangaFan Mahwa fan
Jun 16, 2017 9:04 PM
Aug 2014
I need Rita's ending card in 1080p pleeease.
Jun 16, 2017 9:25 PM

Mar 2017
Best things about this episode was Rita!!! Always to the rescue.

Nina needs to get over Charioce, glad she knows the truth now.

In next weeks preview, Kaiser said exactly what we all felt when we saw Favaro.
LunarPisces1Jun 16, 2017 9:30 PM
Jun 16, 2017 9:37 PM

Feb 2014
Am I the only one who's waiting for Bahamut's appeareance?
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 16, 2017 10:53 PM

Mar 2009
Rita is the best. Loved that end card.

Does Charioce actually genuinely like Nina? Or is she still playing with her head?
Jun 16, 2017 11:11 PM
Oct 2007
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
The King is the best anime villain of 2017 hands down.
Did anyone else notice how every time there's a big event, he's always there? He could've just sent the guards to get Jeanne while he sat behind like a pussy, but NOPE, he goes to get her himself, like a BOSS.

The era without internet is actually quite boring :P

Another good episode !
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2017 12:52 AM

Sep 2016
THE GODS ARE GODDAMN THICK AND SEXY!!!
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 17, 2017 2:29 AM

Dec 2015
Oh come onnn, they were so close to escaping! Maybe Rita can get them out, but I think first she should figure out what Charioce is making in that place, doesn't seem like it's anything good.

The ending car tho
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 17, 2017 2:33 AM

Jul 2014
Not quite how I expected their initial escape attempt to go, but at least it led to Nina finally realising just who Charioce actually is (it does kindas emphasise how stupid she was for not realising it beforehand, but oh well). Hopefully next week's second attempt goes a bit better, and hopefully this time it includes Favaro and Kaisar. It also seems inevitable that the gods are walking into a slaughter at the hands of Charioce, just like the demons did.
Jun 17, 2017 3:00 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That Rita end card.

Nina got to know her first love is an asshole
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 17, 2017 4:07 AM
Jul 2018
Pericles-D said:
the animation is on the point as always.

This time it was ugly as per unusual.
Jun 17, 2017 4:33 AM

Jul 2015
Rita doing her thing, Nina just found out her first love was actually a total jerk, and their first attempt at escaping has failed. Now for attempt number 2.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 17, 2017 5:48 AM

Mar 2013
Metal Gear Solid 6 : The Loli Zombie
Jun 17, 2017 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
The episode could not be any better than this, if not thanks to Rita's appearance. They should give him more space than he has so far, and she is an interesting and fun character. Very beautiful backgrounds, really good animations, the final promo was really fun with Kaisar and Favaro.
I did not think I could see Rita again in the end-card for the second time. Great!
Jun 17, 2017 7:55 AM

Jul 2008
I'm still surprised that Charioce is not trying to use Nina. I mean, who wouldn't want a dragon amongst their forces? Especially if that dragon loves you and is young&naive enough to be easily manipulable. But alas, he is leaving her alone... (if I remember right, he does know by now that she is a dragon)

dm106 said:
I need Rita's ending card in 1080p pleeease.

Here ya have it (open it in a new tab or save it):
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2017

316 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2017

99 by latght »»
Dec 12, 2023 4:06 PM

» When does this epic series return?

NexCore - Apr 7, 2022

8 by GraviticF7L »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:20 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

112 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 21, 2023 3:45 PM

» A Question..

L-Lawliet7 - Feb 9, 2023

2 by Aotfangirl »»
Feb 15, 2023 6:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.