Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 30, 2017 4:11 PM
Aug 2014
Meanwhile...

Creators of the antistropic beings: "Yeah keep squirmin around you lil sh*ts. Entertain us."
Jul 4, 2017 12:09 PM

Jan 2012
This show just went from a 8 to like a 9 in my head in one episode. Can't believe people hate it.

zaShunina is painted as the villain that I always suspected he would be since episode one, but his morality is still gray. He doesn't understand what he does because he's so powerful. He thinks he can just kill Shindo to redo a conversation since he can make another.

I love the contrast of the naturalist anisotropic who has been reincarnating and appreciating humanity. Who had walked in the shoes of animals and man and wants to preserve the dignity of living in the moment and stop zaShunina from corrupting all the divine beauty of the randomness that gave birth to humans for his selfish gains.

As someone who has been consuming books, anime and movies his whole life, it is only cliche if you're looking at it in a surface level way and not appreciating the powerful undercurrents.

I also believe that if there is a god, his lack of intervention is because he's an observing scientist or just loves free will and letting humanity do it on their own. I got both of my guesses on the nature of god in one show. The beings who created the coccoons and the one who watches adoringly as things play out naturally.
EchoFlameJul 4, 2017 12:15 PM
Jul 8, 2017 5:56 PM

Feb 2013
For a while I wasn't sure if Saraka would die or not... I was sort of expecting her to.

Not sure how I feel about this. Before it was humanity vs other-side. Now it's not so simple.

One has to wonder, has Shindo already been replaced multiple times before? (probably unlikely considering Saraka's reaction)
Jul 12, 2017 5:53 AM

Jan 2014
ZaShunina become villain here, but he starting to regret what he's done.

now there's two Shindo, how the original shindo get rid of the fake shindo? isn't that the same as killing a "human"?

why Saraka lost all her clothes when switch back to her normal form? or she did "something fun" with Shindo in order to completely heal him?

I am still curious what's the third, they skipped the third and go for the fourth.
Jul 13, 2017 10:01 PM

Dec 2016
Pretty good episode, I'm just not a fan of how quickly zaShunina became the enemy. He was one of my favorites :(
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jul 28, 2017 3:30 AM
Mar 2012
Birth of the universe, those galactic visuals man. Shows there were a few immortal anisotropics discussing the human singularity.
Tsukai cute backstory toward loving humanity & becoming the 'naturalist', felt like giant desuflag. Beautiful anisotropic dress too.
Yaha still believes helping humans, his right answer. He's rushing the Nanomis using Shindo clone now, creepy.
Hadouken vs at field pretty cool, & all those fractal bgs.
Yaha's rather shocked by the blood, seems reflecting on himself.

Saw a fake spoiler about Kado turning gay, but glad the reverse happened. Aw yes Tsukai kissed Shindo, ship is happening.

Aug 9, 2017 6:00 PM

May 2012
Very impressive episode if you ask me, especially loved that back story part in the beginning of this episode! Had quite another feel over it than the rest if this series.

Looking forwards to see what the last two episodes will offer us!
Dec 16, 2017 5:44 AM

Jan 2013
wondering what ZaShunina is thinking about at the end
TsundeReaper said:

Their crush is now the antagonist (saw it coming a mile away) zaShunina will die, I hope so

lmao same

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jan 16, 2018 4:04 AM

Mar 2015
I like Saraka even more now!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 13, 2018 3:15 PM

Jun 2011
The ending with a naked Saraka is so cringy and disgusting. I can take a tiny bit of moe for comedic relief in a serious anime but getting naked for no reason? Jesus the pandering has to stop. That's why new age anime fucking sucks, they all feel the same somehow. Just like what Eminem said in his new album pretty much, everybody sounds the same.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 10, 2019 8:09 PM

Apr 2009
Why is she naked BTW?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 2, 2023 12:06 PM

Jul 2011
wtf

Yeah, no wonder why it has such a low scores.

Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

226 by StarryNight157 »»
Jan 7, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

156 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 7:14 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2017

71 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:19 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

102 by HumbertoZero »»
Jul 29, 2022 5:03 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2017

91 by JaniSIr »»
Apr 21, 2022 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.