Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 16, 2017 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now they got Wam and Sansa spreading across the world. Interesting..

With a lot at stake, I feel like this episode really reached a climax from all the buildup. The part about evolution of humanity also strikes as an interesting development.

About time Shindo steps up his game.

Jun 16, 2017 7:50 AM

Jul 2013
The sequence in the beginning was really well done. I was a bit skeptical with the reveal but with this episode I think it was done very well. I also like what seems to be Za Shuina doubting himself after "killing" Shindo.
Jun 16, 2017 7:57 AM

Nov 2010
So, part of the Administrators chose to be a character of the game. But it's hard to defeat the player of the game sittin on the other side. Some kind of trick will be needed.
Jun 16, 2017 8:01 AM

Nov 2015
this is getting more complicated and more serious. It was a well done episode.

Jun 16, 2017 8:08 AM

Apr 2012
I love zaShunina's expessions in this episode, especially at the end when he seemingly starts to doubt himself.
Jun 16, 2017 8:17 AM

Jun 2015
The scenes in the beginning was beautiful. It was cool to see how things began. This episode can make you question who is right or wrong. Shindo got hurt saving Saraka, but he's okay now. Got to know more about her. zaShunina brought out a clone of him and is using him to show the world the fourth anisotropic power.
Jun 16, 2017 8:21 AM

Jul 2015
I'm conflicted with this episode.

It sure has a lot of production value, but the plot is taking a different approach from what I was expecting.

The preview also gave me a warning flag that the plot went south. A weapon to defeat an anisotropic being? Isn't the anisotropic supreme over the universe cocoon they created?

We have 2 settings:

1- zaShunina seems to be thinking about his own actions which may lead to a change of his behavior
2- A weapon is created and it blast zaShunina ass out of the universe

Neither of the options is bringing zaShunina and humanity back to a negotiation table, which is a shame.

AdrianRubinskyJun 16, 2017 8:24 AM
Jun 16, 2017 8:35 AM
Apr 2017
This episode was so aggghhh...

Half of the episode wasted on tsukai's background, which I don't care about. At all.

Thereafter ensues the cliched boy got hurt saving girl spiel and the Disney kiss, not to mention the naked upon awakening classic innuendo. Was Tsukai's slow realization about her being naked supposed to be cute? My eyes nearly rolled out of their sockets.

The only redeeming value was zaShunina's self doubt. He's questioning himself for the first time, and it was really interesting to see.

This show had so much potential, and could've been handled in a thousand different ways. Why? Just why did it have to go down this route?

Where are the negotiations? The impact of those anisotropic technologies upon earth's advancement? All those earlier episodes of realistic and detailed first contact scenario wasted. Judging from the preview, in the end, it all comes down to a fight. The anisotropic devices' potential will probably be left forever unexplored.
Diosa11Jun 16, 2017 8:43 AM
Jun 16, 2017 9:30 AM

Dec 2015
Little Saraka was cute 😆😆

It seems like the great anisotropic being had been influenced by simple humans, I wonder how things will go next.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 16, 2017 9:33 AM

Aug 2016
I'm frustrated how this anime is going downhill with the Saraka-part (her being an anisotropic being and the kiss and her snuggling inside of Shindo's shirt and all that) :/ For me it totally destroyed the atmosphere.

You had potential, what are you doing >__<
Jun 16, 2017 9:40 AM
Jun 2015
Really enjoyed this episode. Thought the OST was nice as well.
Jun 16, 2017 9:54 AM

Aug 2013
zaShunina is starting to doubt himself. It was nice to get to know more about Tsukai

Jun 16, 2017 10:23 AM

Sep 2013
Saraka made this world and just let it naturally progress but gave up most of her power to live in it reincarnating into a different thing each time.
She saved shindo naked :) and zaShunina feeling something from nearly killing the real shindo.
Jun 16, 2017 10:35 AM

Feb 2016
Were are the people that said that this was becoming a Battle shounen? lmao

the first half was just beautiful, outstanding OST, and an interesting theory of how everything was created, looks like Saraka wanted to see Humanity Evolution, so she took part as one of the childs of a family. that's lit!

I really can't take serious people saying that her part with shindou killed the moment, it was just brilliant, it might be clichéd but Shindo has a point, Humans sometimes do weird things

and now, how to deal with zaShunina now?
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 16, 2017 10:47 AM

Oct 2010
Damn the ost was got damn amazing this episode.

LOL @ the way it ended you see the credits the way they did it you think the series is over with.

For her to be that ancient she shouldn't be damn shy about nudity.
Jun 16, 2017 10:53 AM
Jul 2010
I still had faith in Toei. They produced Kyousogiga, one of my anime favorites, and i still thought that they can produce a good original show even with all the blame they get for their manga adaptations.
This was a show with an amazing potential to explore very interesting ideas about humanity, values that define us, and the next steps of our evolution. Though i wasn't too happy with how the plot was paced - how fast they began with revealing anisotropic devices without much deeper analysis of how they influence humanity as a whole. I see that production values for the show weren't high, so i don't really know why they did not want to let the story unfold at much slower pace, by bringing up the interesting bits of how humanity is actually dealing with this new revolution. The show shouldn't be that expensive to produce, so why not let the team go all out with the premise and cool original ideas that they had in store for us?

You let Dragon Ball Super go for almost two years now, but you can't give more time for a really ambitious show to shine? Why did you even greenlighted Kado then?

Saraka's origin was incredibly lazy and explained absolutely nothing ... nor how the being reincarnated as a human, nor the ring's origins. I refuse to believe that this is the real ending that the staff really wanted to realize. This just can't be right.

When Shindo woke up and we saw naked Saraka wrapped up in his shirt i almost shed a tear... Toei Animation basically just destroyed all the goodwill that i had left for them.
Urban_DruidJun 16, 2017 11:20 AM
Jun 16, 2017 11:08 AM

Apr 2016
I don't take this show seriously since several episodes already but I'm quite impressed, or delighted maybe, while watching the train wreck. If only they could push it a bit further with the bad ideas in the next episodes, they would even manage to make me laugh. I do hope Shindou gets extra super powers too. would be hilarious!
Jun 16, 2017 11:21 AM

Feb 2014
DNI_R said:

When Shindo woke up and we saw naked Saraka wrapped up in his shirt i almost shed a tear... Toei Animation basically just destroyed all the goodwill that i had left for them.

RIP little left morality
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 16, 2017 11:37 AM

Apr 2009
Yeah, this is really bad now. It went from negotiations and grey morality to anisotropic waifu war with a forced romance.

Jun 16, 2017 11:52 AM
Jun 2016
I'm still loving this series, there are two episodes left to go. I suspect that this will end with negotiations, perhaps the humans that want to leave the planet and attempt to go to the antistropic can, of even Shindo.

The romance I think is important, it's the thing zaish *sp?* is missing, humanity, he's missing the element for him to understand the whole picture.

And man that sequence at the start was some of the best animation and such I've seen, I loved all the fractals involved. Being a fan of fractals and mandalbulbs this whole series has been just one very long OMG!!.
Jun 16, 2017 11:53 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Yeah, i can't really hide my disappointment about this episode, this was bad.

They turned up the clichés to 100, i wouldn't normally mind clichés that much but it doesn't fit this show (at least what it showed us for 8 episodes).

I really like Tsukai but her involvement in this anime ended up making it pretty bad (her being an anisotropic), you just should have had her as a normal human negotiator for the earth side.

zaShunina having possible regrets? Don't know where this is going (he has a clone for real now from Shindo).

I honestly don't see how Toei can wrap this up nicely after this episode.
SmudyJun 16, 2017 11:57 AM
Jun 16, 2017 11:54 AM

Aug 2016
Well, that sure is a way to completely ruin a series in one episode. The whole existence of anisotropic-Saraka seems really unnecessary, even disregarding her annoying personality. Welp.
Also... is the ring going to be explained?? The backstory told nothing imo.

Once we seize space, we'll all...
Jun 16, 2017 12:03 PM

Sep 2016
"I LOVE HUMAN AND I BELIEVE IN THE POTENTIAL OF HUMANITY, BUT I WILL COME BACK IF YOU FAIL TO MEET MY EXPECTATION! GOOD BYE!"

the ending will be like that cliche human vs higher beings in anime and jrpg... sort of
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 16, 2017 12:04 PM
Aug 2014
Lol zaShunina fangirls/boys hating the show now... Dude wants to sacrifice the whole humanity for it's future, not cool. But Saraka loves us, so everything's daijoubu, lol.
Jun 16, 2017 12:08 PM
Jun 2016
GangsterCat said:
"I LOVE HUMAN AND I BELIEVE IN THE POTENTIAL OF HUMANITY, BUT I WILL COME BACK IF YOU FAIL TO MEET MY EXPECTATION! GOOD BYE!"

the ending will be like that cliche human vs higher beings in anime and jrpg... sort of

I think in the end it will come down to who is right, I wonder if Kado is meant to be translated as, "What is" As in What is the right answer.

there is no real villian here, there is someone acting evil, but zaish is doing what he thinks is right, his perspective is from the immortal, where he wants to bring humanity to him make them equals, where from sara and humanities point of view, he is destroying who they are, especially with it having so little chance of working.

it's like if we humans could make our pets more closer to our level of sapience would we do it, even if inittially it would mean that 99.9% wouldn't complete it, but if we could make them on par with us would we? There be good arguments on both sides, it would come down to what we value.
Jun 16, 2017 12:11 PM
Jun 2017
Diosa11 said:
This episode was so aggghhh...

Half of the episode wasted on tsukai's background, which I don't care about. At all.

Thereafter ensues the cliched boy got hurt saving girl spiel and the Disney kiss, not to mention the naked upon awakening classic innuendo. Was Tsukai's slow realization about her being naked supposed to be cute? My eyes nearly rolled out of their sockets.

The only redeeming value was zaShunina's self doubt. He's questioning himself for the first time, and it was really interesting to see.

This show had so much potential, and could've been handled in a thousand different ways. Why? Just why did it have to go down this route?

Where are the negotiations? The impact of those anisotropic technologies upon earth's advancement? All those earlier episodes of realistic and detailed first contact scenario wasted. Judging from the preview, in the end, it all comes down to a fight. The anisotropic devices' potential will probably be left forever unexplored.

I also literally fast-forward the first half of the episode except the anisotorons conversation.

I agree yaha development is the only thing worthy in this episode.

Yup, also that half assed wishy-washy fan service romance. I thought they already have sex you know. If you can create clothes why bother wearing someone shirt..
And that she stealing a kiss in a dire situation. I just sitting here and like ew wth.

But it seems like they will go down to a negotiation in the next episode.

BTW your comments is funny, especially when you said your eyes nearly rolled out their socket and you said what I want to say hahahaha~ (*´∀`)

Akiho90 said:
I'm frustrated how this anime is going downhill with the Saraka-part (her being an anisotropic being and the kiss and her snuggling inside of Shindo's shirt and all that) :/ For me it totally destroyed the atmosphere.

You had potential, what are you doing >__<

I feel you.

Jin_uzuki said:
Yeah, this is really bad now. It went from negotiations and grey morality to anisotropic waifu war with a forced romance.

Now this is what exactly happened right now.
Jun 16, 2017 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
Isn't kissing an unconscious man sexual harassment? WTH was the entire point of that weird romance thing from Saraka? There's a time and place for everything, and that was probably the dumbest time to include romance.

Eh, Zashunina questioning himself still shows that this anime is still about gray morality on what is right or wrong (with nature vs intervention emphasized more now). It's just a semi-wasted episode because of Saraka... Shame, I used to like her too. I'll stay optimistic though, since Zashunina is developing nicely.
[/url]
Seven-Coloured Puppeteer.
Jun 16, 2017 1:09 PM

Mar 2015
yeah i'm super disappointed in this episode. hopefully the show can turn it around? other people have already voiced my complaints before me, but yeah, this episode was filled with bad decisions both in the plot and in the characters.
Jun 16, 2017 1:21 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Oh man, this is Erased all over again.
DatRandomDudeJun 16, 2017 1:52 PM
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jun 16, 2017 1:32 PM
Mar 2009
Can't recall ever being this disappointed in an anime. You know that scene in the Mr. Bean movie where he destroys the painting "Whistler's Mother"? That's episode 9. Episode 10 is him drawing a face over it.

I am in mourning for Seikaisuru Kado.
Jun 16, 2017 1:48 PM

Jan 2015
Even before coming to this topic I already predicted this would have a LOT of diverging opinions. It really became a train wreck. I don't mind spending 10 min on some background story, but I feel that it didn't really explain much. Well, it was beautifully produced nonetheless.

I like Saraka and Shindo's pairing, and I'm all up for some romance, but that was a bit weird... and how did she end up naked after all?! That said, I still like her even with her being an anisiotropic being.

But next episode's preview got me conflicted. Are they planning to forcefully kick Zashunina out? With a weapon? Isn't he supposed to be godlike or something? He seemed to be doubting himself after "killing" Shindo, so I'm expecting him to change his mind after some climax.
Jun 16, 2017 2:10 PM
Apr 2016
You can not really throw a complex background at people and expect them to understand that without explanation. Except they will, not many, and probably not most of them. This comes down to the very core of this series - the Higher Power and the right answer. If you spent some time in your life envisioning and trying to decipher existence with your own mind, you would find a meaning behind the background, even if it was such "one dimensional" on the outside. ZaShunina even tried to help by presenting the whole Saraka attitude as being defined a "naturalist". While this might not be perfectly done, for the context and overall development it all falls in place. They just do not feed you from the spoon. You have to bear the spoon in yourself already.
In short, sorry for not being an ultimately one dimensional "pseudo-science-fiction" action.
Re:formed
Jun 16, 2017 2:55 PM

Jan 2013
I felt like the first 5 minutes could have explained how Saraka became an anisiotropic being more clearly. This took a weird turn
Jun 16, 2017 3:06 PM

Mar 2015
I was shocked when I saw a credit rolling
and also when I finally knew this show is kinda ruined

Jun 16, 2017 3:27 PM

Oct 2012
ARubinsky said:
1- zaShunina seems to be thinking about his own actions which may lead to a change of his behavior
2- A weapon is created and it blast zaShunina ass out of the universe

Don't forget the best solution is always one that benefits both sides in compromise (as it was told in the prologue). I believe the one Shindo would leave the Earth for Anisotrophy and the second one would stay there with Saraka.

Anyway, this episode really manage to deliver on atmosphere and mood. And I like how simple gesture or emotion can tell a tons about zaShunina, even without words.
Jun 16, 2017 3:37 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
It's really funny and pathetic how a lot of you people's complaints come from your dislike of Saraka lol, just when I was starting to think MAL's forums was improving, I get reminded by how naive I was for thinking otherwise

Either way, the first half of this episode was pretty nice especially considering that it was a culmination of all of the theories scientists around the world have come up with in regards to how the universe was formed etc but with the added twist of having higher beings involved

And then there's seeing Saraka's journey from deity to human. The reason why I love this is pretty much the reason why a character like Superman is loved by most comic book readers. It's interesting to see how an individual who can literally do whatever they feel like (without anyone being able to stop them from doing so) learn about and really take in human values + experiences both figuratively and literally and now that we've gotten this backstory, it makes total sense as to why her character was the way it was written and why she was against Yaha's plans

I want humanity to advance and I think that for the most part, Yaha's gifts would be very beneficial, but as we've seen, there will always be two sides in a conflict and although some of us here refuse to admit it, what Yaha's trying to do isn't necessarily a good thing either (And especially from a moral and or naturalist perspective - Like Sayaka) and we know this entirely because of how he and Saraka parallels each other as well as due to the difference in mindset and experiences between the two

Yes we've seen something like this before, but to say that this ruined the series and made it super cliche' is just stupid and quite frankly, I dunno why I'm even disappointed with most of you in this thread.....How is it even remotely bad for the story to play out like this? If anything, these opposing views coming to a head like this is the most realistic and logical route to go here (Especially if you want to even the playing field since the opposing view is an almighty deity that is more or less dead set on doing what he came here to do)

Either way, it looks like Yaha's gonna go through the same change that Saraka did since we've started to see signs that he too is coming to possibly understand where she's coming from and I have no problem with the whole romance stuff either because the girl has been living as a human for a while, and even though she still has abilities, the change in who she is, is pretty huge so naturally she would start to act more human AKA just like Superman does
TokoyaJun 16, 2017 3:44 PM
Jun 16, 2017 4:02 PM

Jun 2013
the first few minutes were confusing
Jun 16, 2017 4:29 PM

Feb 2016
Tokoya said:
It's really funny and pathetic how a lot of you people's complaints come from your dislike of Saraka lol, just when I was starting to think MAL's forums was improving, I get reminded by how naive I was for thinking otherwise

Either way, the first half of this episode was pretty nice especially considering that it was a culmination of all of the theories scientists around the world have come up with in regards to how the universe was formed etc but with the added twist of having higher beings involved

And then there's seeing Saraka's journey from deity to human. The reason why I love this is pretty much the reason why a character like Superman is loved by most comic book readers. It's interesting to see how an individual who can literally do whatever they feel like (without anyone being able to stop them from doing so) learn about and really take in human values + experiences both figuratively and literally and now that we've gotten this backstory, it makes total sense as to why her character was the way it was written and why she was against Yaha's plans

I want humanity to advance and I think that for the most part, Yaha's gifts would be very beneficial, but as we've seen, there will always be two sides in a conflict and although some of us here refuse to admit it, what Yaha's trying to do isn't necessarily a good thing either (And especially from a moral and or naturalist perspective - Like Sayaka) and we know this entirely because of how he and Saraka parallels each other as well as due to the difference in mindset and experiences between the two

Yes we've seen something like this before, but to say that this ruined the series and made it super cliche' is just stupid and quite frankly, I dunno why I'm even disappointed with most of you in this thread.....How is it even remotely bad for the story to play out like this? If anything, these opposing views coming to a head like this is the most realistic and logical route to go here (Especially if you want to even the playing field since the opposing view is an almighty deity that is more or less dead set on doing what he came here to do)

Either way, it looks like Yaha's gonna go through the same change that Saraka did since we've started to see signs that he too is coming to possibly understand where she's coming from and I have no problem with the whole romance stuff either because the girl has been living as a human for a while, and even though she still has abilities, the change in who she is, is pretty huge so naturally she would start to act more human AKA just like Superman does

FINALLY someone needed to state this, people on this thread isn't thinking outside the box like you do. completely agreeing you with this.

Nice example adding superman, I would never thought of something like that, but someone who spend enough time with certain people will get used to them (I believe this happened to Reiner in SnK) that was a Nice touch for Saraka
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jun 16, 2017 4:46 PM
Mar 2016
Tokoya said:

My friend, let me tell you something about love. From the perspective of a person who is 21, not that far in age from Saraka, the problem does not lay in herself. Why do you think almost the whole fandom disagrees? Because love needs time, love needs dedication, love appears in simple things and it makes you want to be with that person, love needs build up. What did Shindo and Saraka had? None of those. They had nor the time nor the build up, never mentioning the reason, especially Shindo had none, none to fall in love. He was oblivious to love, he did not show any interest in her, he had no time to love, he was too busy doing business, obviously. The only sort of reasoning we get is that she saved him but, really now, if someone saved you, a colleague at school let's say, would you fall in love with him ? Would you agree to that person straight up kissing you? I highly doubt it. Everything was forced. There is no love.
And where there is no love,
There is only hate.
I'm out-
Jun 16, 2017 5:31 PM

May 2010
I dont like the cliche parts (even though Shindou's reaction was funny), but the episode itself was fine for me. I want more development on Zashunina. The preview seems to show that... I dont know. Two episodes left, I dont want to feel disappointed yet.
Jun 16, 2017 6:03 PM

Mar 2014
AkashiAlice said:
My friend, let me tell you something about love. From the perspective of a person who is 21, not that far in age from Saraka, the problem does not lay in herself. Why do you think almost the whole fandom disagrees? Because love needs time, love needs dedication, love appears in simple things and it makes you want to be with that person, love needs build up. What did Shindo and Saraka had? None of those. They had nor the time nor the build up, never mentioning the reason, especially Shindo had none, none to fall in love. He was oblivious to love, he did not show any interest in her, he had no time to love, he was too busy doing business, obviously. The only sort of reasoning we get is that she saved him but, really now, if someone saved you, a colleague at school let's say, would you fall in love with him ? Would you agree to that person straight up kissing you? I highly doubt it. Everything was forced. There is no love.
There is only hate.
I'm out-

Well, in your PoV the love is an emotional and social state in the humanity. But also the love can be and is just chemical effect on humans. Our naturally task is to breed and keep up the humanity. From the lowest mindset we decide in less than 1 second if we want pair up with a girl/boy. That's the body check.
So, what's the point of love in the series now? Even Sakura is being "no human", she lived many years in human body and saw the body and social/brain developement. It's just natural that she can be affected by the nature and starts kissing automaitcally. Or it's just function to recover the men healths ^^

The romance/love part is not bad, neither the pairing.
Jun 16, 2017 6:05 PM
Oct 2013
Really liking how things are heading so far, the Saraka part at teh begging cleary explain how she got on our universe and how she learned to love it. Her relation with Shindo just keep etting better and better, so I really am rotting for the two. And zaShunina and Saraka points of view makes a really good clash, let humanity naturally die in 1 bilion years(What is nothing for a anisotropic), or killing everyone now but been capable of saving at least one for the knowledge, but so far I am at Saraka´s side, the final part with zaShunina looking at the sky, possibily doubting himself because of Shindo was really good too. Really excited for how things will turn out in the future, this one is pretty much my favorite anime of the season.
Just an average anime fan.
Jun 16, 2017 6:10 PM

Oct 2014
We have a God of All Things.

And since it's a girl, it becomes embarrassed by a guy seeing her naked.

Ok Japan.

One more anime dropped. I don't even want to know more.
Jun 16, 2017 6:22 PM

Mar 2016
The plot twist has changed a lot about this anime and now it feels like a whole new anime...but I like it! I just wish this would have happened sooner because now the anime is a real thrill to watch instead of making week to week just out of curiosity
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 16, 2017 6:44 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
AkashiAlice said:
Tokoya said:

There is only hate.
I'm out-
Love needs time? Ever heard of love at first sight buddy? That's not a myth, it actually happens, and even then, you're acting like they haven't been spending time around each other for these past few weeks (This anime didn't take place during the course of a few days). Just because he was focused on his job, that doesn't mean that he's a robot that doesn't have emotions or feel attraction to the opposite sex (And especially someone as cute as Sayaka who became a hell a lot of more attractive and respectable after this revelation)

You all are basing shit over a damn PV where we have no context whatsoever on how anything in it is going to take place and don't act like most of you wouldn't look away at least once if you see a colleague naked, he's a respectable grown ass man, not a horny teenager like in most harem anime out there
TokoyaJun 16, 2017 6:50 PM
Jun 16, 2017 9:15 PM
Jan 2013
hahah people getting mad because of romance , so dumb, love at first sight exist , just grow up and stop crying kids.
Jun 16, 2017 10:17 PM

Jan 2015
All hail Tsukai. GUYS SHE LOVES US ALL Me and you. she loves that anime that is your favorite she loves that favorite food of yours. SHe is the universe's biggest fan after all :D
Jun 16, 2017 11:01 PM
Sep 2015
DPXJube said:
The sequence in the beginning was really well done. I was a bit skeptical with the reveal but with this episode I think it was done very well. I also like what seems to be Za Shuina doubting himself after "killing" Shindo.

Same here. The visuals of the beginning sequence were really good imo and I guess it would be nice to watch this part in 3D.
Let's see what's coming next week :)
Jun 17, 2017 12:02 AM

May 2017
zaShunina fanboys are annoying

Their crush is now the antagonist (saw it coming a mile away) zaShunina will die, I hope so
Jun 17, 2017 12:04 AM

May 2017
Hirugiku said:
All hail Tsukai. GUYS SHE LOVES US ALL Me and you. she loves that anime that is your favorite she loves that favorite food of yours. SHe is the universe's biggest fan after all :D

Does she loves ISIS and north Korean gay porn too?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2017

226 by StarryNight157 »»
Jan 7, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2017

156 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 7:14 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 28, 2017

71 by koneroko »»
Dec 15, 2022 4:19 AM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2017

102 by HumbertoZero »»
Jul 29, 2022 5:03 PM

Poll: » Seikaisuru Kado Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 12, 2017

91 by JaniSIr »»
Apr 21, 2022 3:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.