Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 16, 2017 4:41 AM
Jun 2017
In this thread I want you guys to add suggestions and ideas for a 3d multiplayer eroge game.

Every idea in this thread will be implemented in my upcoming game.

I'll have loli and shota characters as the first idea.

What would you like to see in an eroge yourself? Be creative!
Jun 16, 2017 4:47 AM

Mar 2015
but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?

do you figthing among themself for waifu? do you try to catch npc heroine? and you guys doing dick measurement? WTF?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 16, 2017 4:49 AM
Feb 2016
I'd like to see it compatible with virtual reality headsets.

Also, blowjob competitions.
Jun 16, 2017 4:49 AM

Feb 2013
again, im still not convinced how would the multiplayer part would work

let's say i find a fellow lolicon and we want to fap together to some loli yuri in the least gay way possible
i'm assuming there is also some cybering on the side, but about the game itself - do we vote on the sex scenes together? will there be some actual gameplay? like some shmup where we can get a high score or something?

i associate eroge more with erotic literature and some nice 2d art (aka the CG), which isn't exactly multiplayer
Jun 16, 2017 4:50 AM
Feb 2016
Kuma said:
but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?but how?

do you figthing among themself for waifu? do you try to catch npc heroine? and you guys doing dick measurement? WTF?

That's good idea, give all the shotas random dick sizes rather than customizable. I guess customizable dick sizes could be DLC. Same with oppai.
Jun 16, 2017 4:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Yeah we definitely need an explanation for what the multiplayer aspect is supposed to be; there's a reason multiplayer eroge is not really a thing as of yet after all

Well anyway, there needs to be a chuuni girl amongst the main heroines, preferably on the smaller side and maybe with heterochromia

Also a loli imouto who's main goal in life is to get her womb filled with as much incestuous Onii-chan semen as possible
Jun 16, 2017 4:56 AM
Jun 2017
Kuma said:

Sure, and all kinds of scenarios possible, remember this is an ERP game.

Shoegum said:
I'd like to see it compatible with virtual reality headsets.

Also, blowjob competitions.

Good idea, I bet you'd win~

romagia said:
again, im still not convinced how would the multiplayer part would work

let's say i find a fellow lolicon and we want to fap together to some loli yuri in the least gay way possible
i'm assuming there is also some cybering on the side, but about the game itself - do we vote on the sex scenes together? will there be some actual gameplay? like some shmup where we can get a high score or something?

i associate eroge more with erotic literature and some nice 2d art (aka the CG), which isn't exactly multiplayer

yes, you can click one sex position and your partner can accept or refuse it like on the Yareel game. By gameplay there will be roleplaying AND sex acts / visiting certain places / doing certain acts like dancing volleybal and what not!

Shoegum said:
Kuma said:

That's good idea, give all the shotas random dick sizes rather than customizable. I guess customizable dick sizes could be DLC. Same with oppai.

Lol, will think about it
Jun 16, 2017 4:57 AM
Jun 2017
HaXXspetten said:
Yeah we definitely need an explanation for what the multiplayer aspect is supposed to be; there's a reason multiplayer eroge is not really a thing as of yet after all

Well anyway, there needs to be a chuuni girl amongst the main heroines, preferably on the smaller side and maybe with heterochromia

Also a loli imouto who's main goal in life is to get her womb filled with as much incestuous Onii-chan semen as possible

Here's how the multiplayer aspect works. You meet up with mister or other loli characters and go places / go to your room and you'll get a menu with a list of sex and romantic acts. You both will click and your choice will appear on the others screen. If you accept it you'll both do that act.
Jun 16, 2017 5:07 AM

Aug 2015
gungoman said:

Every single idea you say. I demand a tournament arc where everyone online competes. not sure how it's gonna work though.
Jun 16, 2017 5:18 AM
Jun 2017
Lord_Lamington said:
gungoman said:

Every single idea you say. I demand a tournament arc where everyone online competes. not sure how it's gonna work though.

It'll be easy for the first few weeks when there will be only a few people in the game.
Jun 16, 2017 8:16 AM
Jun 2017
let it be like gta 5 game
shota and loli going and killing who they want
and they can sex whenever and wherever and where we can do our own move and we can have like 20 option we can do while the sex like oral,playing with the flat boobs wild kissing...
and go on a date and
+the night club,pole loli dancing,beach
and of course since it is online the loli and shota doing those will be real people in real life
but it would've been better if they weren't loli and shotas iwould rather the character to look like the onigiri mmo character or dxd anime
Since Koe no Katachi has a very high rating her on MAL, rated by nearly 100k users currently should we try to upvote the movie on the worlds largest database related to films? This movie only has around 4,5k votes at the moment. Let's all vote and make the rating higher?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5323662/

if we make it more popular it will raise more money so it will support the anime industry and make anime more popular between all the peoples since IMDb is not an anime site
so more quality anime will be made
Jun 16, 2017 8:59 AM
Jun 2017
myengisbad said:
let it be like gta 5 game
shota and loli going and killing who they want
and they can sex whenever and wherever and where we can do our own move and we can have like 20 option we can do while the sex like oral,playing with the flat boobs wild kissing...
and go on a date and
+the night club,pole loli dancing,beach
and of course since it is online the loli and shota doing those will be real people in real life
but it would've been better if they weren't loli and shotas iwould rather the character to look like the onigiri mmo character or dxd anime

quite good suggestions, and they're just like what im envisioning right now.
Jun 16, 2017 9:15 AM

May 2013
dunno what is this, but why not? XD

traps, reverse-traps, and futanari. also, pettanko that are not loli. also, super handsome bishounen.
monstergirls and monsterboys might would be a hit too. XD
Jun 16, 2017 9:35 AM
Jun 2017
Sora_92 said:
dunno what is this, but why not? XD

traps, reverse-traps, and futanari. also, pettanko that are not loli. also, super handsome bishounen.
monstergirls and monsterboys might would be a hit too. XD

i've been thinking of adding some demon and neko shotas / lolis, futa is also cool. I'd love to have a trap neko loli as my pet <3

More topics from this board

» BL reference in Tomodachi Life

Kinspie13 - 8 hours ago

4 by Kinspie13 »»
6 hours ago

» How to Export/Backup Your Anime List Automatically! (TamperMonkey Script)

hacker09 - May 18, 2020

3 by Vapor_AU »»
7 hours ago

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
12 hours ago

» Share an ai anime pic

NowOldCow - Dec 6, 2023

19 by loligoth666 »»
Yesterday, 9:23 AM

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1629 by loligoth666 »»
Yesterday, 8:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.