Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 26, 2017 7:23 PM

Jun 2011
Takeda92 said:
You know, we knew what this episode was about from last week preview. You didn't have to watch it.

This is bridging a two serious arcs together. They brought this at the exact right episode. Other anime will do a recap at this point, mind you.
Basically this. I'd much rather have episode like this that give us a little more insight on Haruki's thought process instead of getting a recap or some pointless shit like that. I am also tired of people calling Haruki and Kei "boring" just because they are not the genki type.

gophercg said:
Whole point was Haruki having pointless thoughts & conversations, becoming more human. I found some dialogue hilarious.

Ikitsune8 said:
Dear good lord guys, c'mon ! Many people complained because not enough character development. Now we have some development and they are complaining again because of the slow pace and non scenario-wise.... Wtf. It's not because you don't like a non-emotional character that it's necesseraly bad...It's pretty hard to creat a good development of a character while shoing its inner tough at the same time.
What is often good, it's subtility, but, it's hard, near impossible to show thiis subtility at the same time of showing inner tought. Here it was pretty well done, even if the scenes were not that well found... But hey, the autor here is clearly trying to ask question and develop them without answering, it's obvious and the lack of subtility is sad, but, it's pretty neat to see an anime that really try to make his audience think, before entertaining them. Sakrada Reset merit full respect.
++++
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 7, 2018 3:07 AM

Oct 2008
Watched from [GJM] subs
lol at Haruki, so many things she's considering before going to Kei but on the middle part she decided not to go but her friend insisted to go so she surely went to kei...
4/5.

Mar 31, 2018 5:35 AM

Aug 2016
Loved the first part of this episode, so chill. Scenes like this are one of my favorites in anime.
Nanika ga Okashii
Jul 30, 2019 5:11 AM
Sep 2015
This episode was good to me.
I'm serious. Idc if it was too slow or too 'girly', this is exactly the type of shows I enjoy.

Next episode won't be SoL, but action-focused.
Oct 6, 2019 4:00 PM

May 2017
Most of anime kiss = blush = hentai !
This anime kiss is nothing more than experiment , monstre san are vegetable and final boss is...ding ding , that boss pushed her back , she needed her ghost friend to fight back ! Together they won

Also wat was this at the end , solethink like : "groaaaaaahhhh" , monster san ?
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Aug 9, 2021 11:43 AM
Aug 2019
This whole episode was so incredibly unsatisfactory, I can't even explain why but it just bugged me.
May 3, 2022 1:06 PM

Jan 2020
This episode was interesting to say the least, the part where the cat hopped on Haruki's head was amusing. Ain't no party like a cat party cause a cat party goes all night~

The parts with Haruki overthinking was a bit tedious. I can appreciate apprehension and self-doubt, but she went through too many steps to turn back when she did. And, I feel like we got a bit robbed of potentially developing Kei and Haruki's relationship by ending the episode where we did.

Oh well, looks like the next one is a four-parter. And, with a name like One Hand Eden, I'm expecting some real serious shiz.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Nov 27, 2022 11:51 AM

Mar 2019
Relaxing Haruki side story, nothing serious. Felt like a pause between 2 serious arcs so I'm expecting the next one to be something big and considering it's a 4 episodes one and seeing that weird monster at the end, I'd say it's something important.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 2, 2023 9:56 PM

Apr 2015
Fun silly episode, Haruki perspective on everything was sure complicated and overthought xD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2017

44 by Rob7 »»
Mar 28, 2:58 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 7, 2017

63 by Rob7 »»
Mar 27, 9:39 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2017

59 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 26, 1:30 AM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2017

77 by StateofOhayo »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Sakurada Reset Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2017

116 by Bortolo63 »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.