Forum Settings
Forums

[Looking for Editors/Artists] VN/ Other Game Creation Team Looking for members

New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Oct 30, 2017 7:32 PM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
Thanks all for applying, pms have been sent to everybody that was accepted.
Will accept the last few people for October until the end of tomorrow, 10/31/2017.

Don't be afraid to apply :O. We could still use some dedicated skilled people in various departments ^^.

Don't be afraid if you still have room for growth, some of the other members may be able to help you get there.

Thanks~

Nov 16, 2017 3:48 PM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
We're now open to recruiting more members again :D~
Join, join, joinnnnn~

Nov 20, 2017 1:42 AM
Nov 2017
I'm a writer, 21 years old, and am interested in the idea of being a part of a group like this. If I were to become a part of something like this I feel like my main role would be early on with the brainstorming/designing of the world, which I could even come up with the original idea and main concept of the world. I do write stories, and have been for a while, but am honestly not the best at that kind of thing, and don't have any kind of big achievements or anything that I've completed as far as stories go.

I don't know if I am what you're looking for, but feel like my approach to things and way of thinking might be unique, and help add something different to whatever projects you end up working on. I am someone very interested in creating worlds/scenarios that have interesting mechanics as to how they work, and can design some characters too.

I don't really have any set genres or simple way of describing the kind of stories that I am interested in. I have a link for a story I wrote, it's not really a short story because it's a little longer than usual. It's probably the best completed story I've written, but honestly, isn't the best example of the kind of things I write. It was more of a one-off thing, but yeah, I'll leave it up to you to decide how significant it is.
Also, I'm going to warn you now, but I talk a lot.

http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/toforeversigh/1664780/

Here's my email and discord:
tanakasaila@gmail.com
Tanaka#5120
Nov 20, 2017 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
3xTripple said:
Join, join, joinnnnn~

Can I ask what your VN is about?
Nov 20, 2017 4:01 PM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
Gqz said:
3xTripple said:
Join, join, joinnnnn~

Only if you're interested in joining :P.
What category would you be applying to and what's your skill level in that category?
Project details are a secret because we're pioneers in this section of VNs.

I will, however, tell you that the genres are: Action, Magic, Psychological, Sci-Fi, and (Gothic).

Nov 21, 2017 12:58 AM
Jul 2018
3xTripple said:
Gqz said:

Only if you're interested in joining :P.
What category would you be applying to and what's your skill level in that category?
Project details are a secret because we're pioneers in this section of VNs.

I will, however, tell you that the genres are: Action, Magic, Psychological, Sci-Fi, and (Gothic).

Sure I dont see why not.

Writing and History although I can do anything except music and advanced python.

I dont know how to gauge myself properly but I got A* in History and Full Marks in English Literature. I've been planning a book and a manga for the past 2 years albeit I haven't had time to cause I'm doing my A levels.
Dec 22, 2017 4:58 PM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
Random citizens, apply soon because applications are closing for a few months since we have pretty much everybody we need at the moment.

It's now or never lol. Might as well give it a shot

Jan 2, 2018 7:04 AM

Aug 2014
Bump Bump

*whispers* Highly recommended project. We are going all serious on this. Join us!!!!

Jan 2, 2018 11:25 AM

May 2014
I've hit a spot of freedom so I've decided I'll try applying.

I've got beginner level experience with python so I probs wouldn't be much help on that.
I play guitar and tried piano but I'm not good at piano. Though I suppose that gives me an knowledge on the subject if you want some sort of ear.
I've written before and have done some scripts but just for personal use. I suppose if some sort of review is needed over anything I could offer feedback and more importantly alternate solutions.
I'd probably be more involved in the organizational area compared to the creative one since I imagine you have talented people working on that.
I've been here way too long...
Jan 4, 2018 5:47 PM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
TheConquerer said:
I've hit a spot of freedom so I've decided I'll try applying.

I've got beginner level experience with python so I probs wouldn't be much help on that.
I play guitar and tried piano but I'm not good at piano. Though I suppose that gives me an knowledge on the subject if you want some sort of ear.
I've written before and have done some scripts but just for personal use. I suppose if some sort of review is needed over anything I could offer feedback and more importantly alternate solutions.
I'd probably be more involved in the organizational area compared to the creative one since I imagine you have talented people working on that.

can you send me some demos of stuff?
thanks for the interest ^^

Jan 5, 2018 12:42 PM

May 2014
I don't usually post anything I do online or really record stuff to show but here's three recordings.

As for writing, Couldn't find anything I didn't want to share cause it was for something else so I just wrote up a short thing, here it is.

I don't really have any demos for python just programs which do stuff like calculating stuff or going through for loops. E.g a program that can print multiples of 5 from 1-100. I suppose I could learn stuff if there were tutorials on whatever was needed if its not too advanced.
Jan 5, 2018 8:21 PM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
TheConquerer said:

Welcome to the group \o/ you'll be receiving a discord invite soon

Jan 6, 2018 6:12 AM

May 2014
3xTripple said:
TheConquerer said:

Welcome to the group \o/ you'll be receiving a discord invite soon

Oh sweet, didn't think I'd get accepted haha
Jan 7, 2018 12:08 AM

Nov 2016
Hi there, I don't know if you're still looking for a Webpage Programmer. But if that's the case. Then I thought I could give it a go.

I have been learning web development for quite few time. So I'm at least familiar with making webpages
as u mention. I had made few simple prototypes myself.

I'm actually studying computer programming generally, so I can easily learn and adapt enough to help because I guess
you have some experts already. I mean it shouldn't even include web development only if it came to programming.
PynchJan 7, 2018 12:11 AM
Jan 8, 2018 1:48 AM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
Pynch said:
Hi there, I don't know if you're still looking for a Webpage Programmer. But if that's the case. Then I thought I could give it a go.

I have been learning web development for quite few time. So I'm at least familiar with making webpages

I'm actually studying computer programming generally, so I can easily learn and adapt enough to help because I guess
you have some experts already. I mean it shouldn't even include web development only if it came to programming.

We are definitely still looking for a webpage programmer ^^. Can you send a link to some sort of programming stuff you've done before? Thanks~

Jan 9, 2018 5:08 PM

Nov 2016
3xTripple said:
Pynch said:

We are definitely still looking for a webpage programmer ^^. Can you send a link to some sort of programming stuff you've done before? Thanks~

There you go Github.
I'm sorry for late reply, I'm actually busy for my final exams but I'm finishing in a week to be totally free anyway.
It's only one sample there. I may post another sample by tomorrow.
Jan 9, 2018 11:00 PM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
alright welcome~ will be sending you a pm with thew discord info ^^

Jan 10, 2018 11:35 PM

Aug 2012
Late to the party but this sounds really interesting. I'm sure you've recruited plenty of writers at this point but if you have need for any support in script/scenario writing I'd love to be involved.

My Writing
Jan 12, 2018 11:01 PM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
^Accepted. Turns out we actually need one more background artist guys

Jan 16, 2018 11:32 AM

Nov 2017
Skills: I play drums (2 years) and keyboard (well, few months) and I like to compose music. Anyway I study things related to communications, media, web, marketing, culture, sociology.
Demo: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJL0jcJa2cYNaePSdsS0rQA?
What would you like to work on: I'd like to work on music, but I can help with ideas (not writing directly) and things like that
What communication methods you feel comfortable using: anything without video/micro (I cannot, unfortunately, typing only-discord is fine)

Anyway, I know I will not considered "skilled", but I'll try anyway.
If you'll consider inviting me for some reason, I didn't read all the 3 pages full of message, so I'm not up to date on what the group is doing
Jan 19, 2018 7:43 AM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
Fraq12 said:
Skills: I play drums (2 years) and keyboard (well, few months) and I like to compose music. Anyway I study things related to communications, media, web, marketing, culture, sociology.
What would you like to work on: I'd like to work on music, but I can help with ideas (not writing directly) and things like that
What communication methods you feel comfortable using: anything without video/micro (I cannot, unfortunately, typing only-discord is fine)

If you'll consider inviting me for some reason, I didn't read all the 3 pages full of message, so I'm not up to date on what the group is doing

Hmm... How far along are you in your communications, media, web, marketing, culture sociology progress?

The music you presented on your YouTube are relatively good works for an amateur. I do think there is more improvement for you to make in your music talent before we could consider you an asset to our group.

Everybody that's still in the group is relatively skilled and either has projects of their own, could start a project of their own, or is learning a skill at the collegiate level. We even have some graduated individuals, which is one of the reasons why our project has been progressing so successfully so far--- almost everybody in the group could get paid for their work, but we're all forgoing the pay to create a great product that we wouldn't have been able to make alone.

However, we're moving into social media marketing in the near future so your other skills could potentially be useful
3xTrippleJan 19, 2018 10:31 AM

Jan 19, 2018 11:39 AM

Nov 2017
3xTripple said:
Fraq12 said:

Hmm... How far along are you in your communications, media, web, marketing, culture sociology progress?

The music you presented on your YouTube are relatively good works for an amateur. I do think there is more improvement for you to make in your music talent before we could consider you an asset to our group.

Everybody that's still in the group is relatively skilled and either has projects of their own, could start a project of their own, or is learning a skill at the collegiate level. We even have some graduated individuals, which is one of the reasons why our project has been progressing so successfully so far--- almost everybody in the group could get paid for their work, but we're all forgoing the pay to create a great product that we wouldn't have been able to make alone.

However, we're moving into social media marketing in the near future so your other skills could potentially be useful

I understand that, no problem. My studies have a 3 year-long program and I'm at my 2nd year right now, there's no way I can quantificate my knowledge anyway ahahah. (By the way, I think you don't need it, but I could be some sort of "content creator". I don't know what type of project you're producing and I don't know if I can exlpain myself, but I'm talking about: plot, character concepts; long story short: ideas of various type. Think that's not enough tho. As an example, I am a D&D DM, and I'm pretty good at it. Just to give you some sort of idea of what I'm saying...)
Everything said, thanks anyways, I appreciate that you considered my works :)
Jan 22, 2018 3:37 PM

Feb 2013
Hiho

Skills:
In my case it would be programming.
I have been working for 1 year in ASP.NET (C#) for web development and recently started with android.

Demo:Github

What you would like to work on:
Backend

What communication methods you feel comfortable using (will need to have a discord): Email, Skype (maybe? my main language is not english, so im not used to speak it).
Aug 12, 2018 7:20 AM
Reviewer

Apr 2012
Details have been updated since MAL forums are back online

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

1 by DesuMaiden »»
36 minutes ago

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

11 by DesuMaiden »»
39 minutes ago

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - 3 hours ago

0 by Cammell »»
3 hours ago

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - Yesterday

0 by Luffie00 »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

357 by nin-tendo »»
Yesterday, 12:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.