Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 13, 2017 7:35 AM
May 2017
I'm not complaining or anything, in fact, I'm looking forward to watching this one since I'm a huge fan of chuunibyou but they just had to make a movie instead of a season 3 though I know why they didn't make a season 3 and why they made a movie instead. It's cause they would never get in so much money as they need to keep going. and that's cause of those illegal watchers who watch on kissanime and chianime it really makes me pissed that don't support the companies anyways I'm really looking forward to this movie and hope you all will enjoy it too!

Listen, I know I was wrong but I wanted to at least say how I felt and I might have said some things that weren't entirely true cause I was mad so please let's just drop this thing... okay?
Hiriko_LostSep 28, 2017 12:17 PM
Jun 13, 2017 7:39 AM
Nov 2016
There is only 2 volumes of the Light Novel, they were lucky to get 2 season out of them. They don't have enough source material to make a third season. Just be happy with the movie, cause I sure am, something might actually happen rather than just teasing.

Jun 13, 2017 11:09 AM
Jan 2015
"and thats cause of those illegal watchers who watches on kissanime and chianime "

Ty, I didnt know of chianime, i will check it out..
Jun 13, 2017 6:20 PM
May 2017
I am happy that they are making the movie but thanks anyway for clearing that part for me about the Light novel!
Jun 13, 2017 6:25 PM

Jan 2009
anime movies are low risk investment and more profitable for the anime industry right now http://goboiano.com/anime-is-keeping-japans-movie-industry-alive/

thats why you can expect more anime movies in the future especially as sequels or remake for old titles like they did with Accel World, Sword Art Online, Gantz O, 009 Re Cyborg, Captain Harlock, Saint Seiya Legend of Sanctuary, etc
Jun 14, 2017 2:33 PM
Nov 2016
Zephaas said:
There is only 2 volumes of the Light Novel, they were lucky to get 2 season out of them. They don't have enough source material to make a third season. Just be happy with the movie, cause I sure am, something might actually happen rather than just teasing.

There are 3 volumes of the Light Novels now, but the 3rd one was released fairly recently.
Jun 14, 2017 8:24 PM
Nov 2016
HyperMonkeyBird said:
Zephaas said:

There are 3 volumes of the Light Novels now, but the 3rd one was released fairly recently.

Oh sweet I didn't know that. Cheers :)

Jun 15, 2017 10:17 AM

Oct 2014
Just tell me... How can i support anime if in Poland i can't buy any dvd/bluerays anime? Sorry... in all eastern Europe I can't buy blueray anime.
Jul 14, 2017 6:48 PM

Jun 2017
Does this mean we get a full hour and a half of their romance going nowhere because of anxiety and cockblocking? Dope.

Fans: "HAVE YUTA AND RIKKA KISS ALREADY!"

Kyoto Animation: "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"
There is no signature...
Jul 14, 2017 7:12 PM

Apr 2011
Hiriko_Lost said:
i'm not complaining or anything in fact i'm looking forward to watch this one since i'm a huge fan of chuunibyou but they just had to make a movie instead of a season 3 thought i know why they didn't make a season 3 and why they made a movie instead. It's cause they would never get in so much money as they need to keep going. and thats cause of those illegal watchers who watches on kissanime and chianime it really makes me pissed that don't support the companys anyways i'm really looking forward to this movie and hope you all will enjoy it too!

then they'll just illegally watch the movie too LOL
Jul 22, 2017 6:39 AM

Oct 2015
Hiriko_Lost said:
i'm not complaining or anything in fact i'm looking forward to watch this one since i'm a huge fan of chuunibyou but they just had to make a movie instead of a season 3 thought i know why they didn't make a season 3 and why they made a movie instead. It's cause they would never get in so much money as they need to keep going. and thats cause of those illegal watchers who watches on kissanime and chianime it really makes me pissed that don't support the companys anyways i'm really looking forward to this movie and hope you all will enjoy it too!

Let's say the movie's 2 hours. An episode minus opening and the ending is roughly 20 minutes. Do the maths and it corresponds to 7 episodes. That's fair enough if you ask me.
Jul 22, 2017 8:01 AM

Dec 2015
How can I even support the anime when I'm broke? Thus that's why I only watch on illegal anime sites and can only thank the authors for making this anime.

That's probably because I spend my money on PS4 games
Aug 28, 2017 9:27 AM
Sep 2012
This is quite interesting. If the LN decides to continue on I don't mind, but this series is on the same path as many School Life series as the characters usually only have 3 years.

Does anyone know if this is part of the LN, or it's an original story?
Sep 3, 2017 7:51 PM

Jun 2017
I don't care if it's a movie, if they don't kiss, i'm going to fucking kill myself
There is no signature...
Sep 10, 2017 12:45 AM

Apr 2017
ShaIIot said:
I don't care if it's a movie, if they don't kiss, i'm going to fucking kill myself
S A M E BRUH i literally cant live if they dont
Sep 23, 2017 1:26 PM

Apr 2016
Hiriko_Lost said:

Hey I spent 35 dollars on a Rikka figurine, don't be complaining at me, sorry I don't like using Crunchyroll. When a better service comes out I'll use that.
Sep 26, 2017 3:56 AM

Jun 2012
Hiriko_Lost said:
I'm not complaining or anything, in fact, i'm looking forward to watching this one since I'm a huge fan of chuunibyou but they just had to make a movie instead of a season 3 though I know why they didn't make a season 3 and why they made a movie instead. It's cause they would never get in so much money as they need to keep going. and that's cause of those illegal watchers who watch on kissanime and chianime it really makes me pissed that don't support the companies anyways I'm really looking forward to this movie and hope you all will enjoy it too!

Not trying to offend you or anything, but that is a really simple-minded reasoning. Illegal watchers are a small portion compared to what you think they are and they matter very little, they are a problem but not that big of a problem.
The reason why you won't get a season is still the same, the previous season 2 didn't sell as well as the first. Still since this is KyoAni, they lately haven't make the best decisions regarding the fans, the novel has only 3 volumes out, so instead of them waiting they are probably trying to milk what they can instead.
Dec 17, 2017 7:21 PM

May 2017
PrinceOfNothing said:
"and thats cause of those illegal watchers who watches on kissanime and chianime "

Ty, I didnt know of chianime, i will check it out..
hahahahaha that's savage my man
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2017 7:27 PM

Nov 2014
I might start using legal streaming platforms when they're less shit, last time i tried one of dem 2 week trials it was all like "oh yeah we don't have that anime", "we don't have that one either" and "this anime not available in your region" like piss off mate
If my broke ass gonna have to pay to watch anime i expect to at least be able to watch anime ya know

Dec 22, 2017 8:41 PM
Apr 2016
shamshamm said:
I might start using legal streaming platforms when they're less shit, last time i tried one of dem 2 week trials it was all like "oh yeah we don't have that anime", "we don't have that one either" and "this anime not available in your region" like piss off mate
If my broke ass gonna have to pay to watch anime i expect to at least be able to watch anime ya know

Urg, tell me about it. I have subscriptions for 3 streaming sites and that still only covers about half the decent shows released each season... I could get another 2 or 3 and still not get all everything.
Then there's the whole $30 - $50 per season box set mess. Chu2's 5 hour twin disc season blurays are currently each around $33, the dvds are $28, I think I worked out Assassination Classroom S1 to be $50 or so. Contrast that with the 10 hour run time Doctor Who 6 disc bluray box set released last month and currently priced at $40. I don't expect season box sets to be cheap but they'd sell a lot more if they priced them a bit lower, say $20-$25 for a 12 episode season and $35-$40 for a 26 episode run.
I love my anime, I love supporting the creators, but they need to figure out the whole cost issue.

What I really want to know is how long it'll be before this movie gets dubbed
Jan 6, 2018 12:26 AM

Jun 2013
This gunna take forever to get subbed, let alone dubbed, especially since it just came out today. I’d say an easy 4-6 months
Jan 6, 2018 9:44 AM
Aug 2017
actually the anime is mostly unrelated to the light novel, I mean the plots are completely different.
Feb 27, 2018 2:03 AM
Mar 2016
HyperMonkeyBird said:

Do you know if this movie is cannon to the 3rd volume or is it like it's own ending?
Feb 27, 2018 2:08 AM
Mar 2016
KaitharVideo said:

I can't watch that dubbed Idk why but that english voice actor for rikka annoys me lol but if I had to guess I'd probably say like 6-8 months.
Feb 28, 2018 7:44 PM

Jan 2018
Not all of us watching from illegal platform because didn't want to support them. Some of us have diffculties in access to legal one, like geographical availability or payment method. And some legal site need too long time for including EN sub in it, which is annoying for us who didn't understand JP very well.

But rather than that, we have another way to support them, like buying some of official goods they release (in my case, i always waiting for figurine or something)
"Happy Ramadhan for those who celebrate it. I hope this year's Ramadhan bring goodness for you life" -(TsuzukuHunter 2018)
Mar 1, 2018 1:20 PM
Apr 2016
DWhite240 said:
KaitharVideo said:

I can't watch that dubbed Idk why but that english voice actor for rikka annoys me lol but if I had to guess I'd probably say like 6-8 months.

I actually really like Margaret McDonald's performance, I find it a nice compromise between moe and chuuni overly dramatic. She's also behind the dubbed voice of Harumi from citrus amongst others.

It's personal opinion though, if you don't like her performance then that's fine too :)

For now I'm just waiting on an announcement of the movie's dvd/bluray release, there's a fair chance I'll buy it even without it getting dubbed ^_^
Mar 8, 2018 12:22 PM

Nov 2011
Guys, or those who watched it.. Where did you watch it? I need a eng sub
Thanks 😁😁

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Movie: Take On Me Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

91 by Devonnius »»
Apr 6, 11:11 PM

» Anyone else disappointed with how it ended?

MrFlakey - Mar 28, 2021

21 by epidemia78 »»
Mar 20, 3:32 PM

» Watch after season 1?

Vaelyx - May 7, 2019

3 by HagePotPotato »»
Aug 6, 2022 12:30 PM

Poll: » i'm not a yuri fan but i really want to see deko and nibu kiss in this upcoming movie

removed-user - May 25, 2017

15 by HarmonicDX »»
May 1, 2022 9:08 PM

» [Spoiler][Discussion]I dont like Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai Movie -Take on me ending

steamedham82 - Nov 29, 2018

28 by HarmonicDX »»
May 1, 2022 9:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.