Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yowamushi Pedal
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2017 10:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn...

Midosuji is back again. I mean, this guy creeps the hell out of me and I have no doubt that he scared the hell out of Onoda. I love the amount of psychology he brings into this show/race though. Every time the scenes focus on him, it brings in an eerie feeling that's different from others.

Pretty thrillign episode tbh.
Jun 12, 2017 11:42 AM

Jan 2015
Yes, finally. Midosuji's strike is what I and Onoda really need right now, right after that somehow-always creepy to hear Hime theme song. LOL
Yup, he's Idea of working together surely sounds alluring and perfect-timing to talk about.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 12, 2017 11:50 AM

Feb 2008
HIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jun 12, 2017 12:07 PM

Feb 2013
A really smart move Onoda, don't trust Midousuji.
He caught up with his team, now to go after Manami and Teshima.
Jun 12, 2017 12:19 PM

May 2015
I'm gonna cry if Onoda doesn't win
Jun 12, 2017 1:30 PM

Aug 2014
After a couple uneven episodes, this one was such a blast to watch.
The return of HIME (seriously, the tag for this season on my list was "by the time you hear the next 'hime', the hype shall be within you" and it ended up being prophetic aaaaaaa), Kyoto Fushimi re-appearance and some nice Onoda and Teshima flashbacks, straight 5/5.

Very nice to see Yama's backstory. He's being sticking around with Midousuji and co. for so long, 'bout damn time.

We'll catch with you next week, hype train :')
Jun 12, 2017 2:10 PM

Nov 2016
Yes the Love Hime song is back :D Cool that the other racers showed respect to Onoda and let him pass.

Midousuji also showed up again, crazy as ever. I knew that Onoda would refuse his offer.

Onoda catched up to the others and even after Imaizumis advise he still decided to go after Teshima and Manabi.

The real showdown of this season is about to start.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 12, 2017 3:02 PM

Jul 2014
ehhh I don't like the new hime hime... ep was good tho. More Manami next week please <3
Jun 12, 2017 4:36 PM

Sep 2015
Lol nice comeback Hime!!
Jun 12, 2017 5:38 PM

May 2009
OMG This episode was very exciting! Onoda finally using the power of Hime to get him pass the other riders was so cool! And those other riders that allowed Onoda to pass them were so nice to do that( Now that's Respect right there!). Thank goodness Onoda didn't fall for Midosuji's hidden trap( Someone needs to splash some Hime holy water on that creep! LOL). Team Sohoku putting all their faith on Onoda was really beautiful to see! I really love their teamwork :) Also, I felt sorry for that Yama guy (Midousuji better not belittle him for letting Onoda get away )Can't wait for next week's ep :)
Jun 12, 2017 10:31 PM

Oct 2014
Midouji is back, new love hime song, great episode.
I really think Midousuji is the best person of this anime, his expressions are the best and still a great strategist, trying to take advantage of Onoda-kun hahahahahah
Jun 12, 2017 10:33 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, I'm surprised Midousuji didn't give him more trouble. Interesting back up plan he had.
Jun 13, 2017 11:27 AM

Dec 2014
Damn, I totally forgot to watch the episode cause of E3. Nevertheless, great episode.

Hime singing back and better than ever, loved the moment Onoda just sped past his blockers once he got serious. He should've done it way earlier.

I love the little flashbacks showing Teshima advising Onoda.

The pack actually made way for Onoda, that was kinda nice. xD

Midousuji!! Finally, I've missed his presence in Inter-High, glad we finally got to see him. Looks like he's got another one of his strategies planned, I'm waiting for the moment he surprises everyone. xD

After Yama's backstory I felt sad when Midousuji ordered him to block Onoda.

Sakamichi OST!!! It's been so long, they finally played it again. Glad to see Onoda reuniting with his team, now let's power to the front!
Lelouch0202Jun 14, 2017 1:24 AM
Jun 13, 2017 3:48 PM

Apr 2010
Well I don't understand why now nobita is afraid of midousiji (?)
Weren't he always so dense that he always thought he was a nice guy and a good friend?
Now suddently he feels his evil pressure etc..

And why the fuk does he still going for the hill even if mathematically he won't be able to come first (3:30minute was the limit)
Jun 14, 2017 3:54 PM

Dec 2013
Don't tell me this season is ending right in the middle of the Inter High ... q_q
Jun 15, 2017 11:30 PM
Jun 2014
ArtG1 said:

you are gonna cry then
Jun 16, 2017 12:02 AM

May 2015
chiflefinal123 said:
ArtG1 said:

you are gonna cry then

Great :(
So did you read the raw? The translated version isn't that far ahead.
Jun 16, 2017 6:19 AM

Oct 2008
Onoda sang the new OP2 of Himehime and got away of those three who is stopping him from advancing the pack....
but damn! at last! Midousuji finally appeared! and he is still wicked sick and full of manipulating despairness!
Onoda will still try to catch-up to Teshima even if they are 4 and a half minutes behind!
lol at the end Outro...I immediately recognized the voice actors: Tamura Yukari & Kaji Yuki! and Imaizumi really bacame a fan of the himehime anime lolz!!!
5/5.

Jun 16, 2017 8:25 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
i didn´t like the new hime song ; _ ;
i din´t like the episode, was boring!
i don´t like this season, contiues being the letdown for the year (to me) ; _ ;
Midoshouji don´t changes, is the bad, the bad of this series, but he wants win always ;)
Jun 16, 2017 3:47 PM
Jun 2014
ArtG1 said:
chiflefinal123 said:

you are gonna cry then

Great :(
So did you read the raw? The translated version isn't that far ahead.

chiflefinal123Jun 16, 2017 4:45 PM
Jun 16, 2017 4:36 PM

Apr 2017
chiflefinal123 said:

Jun 17, 2017 3:44 AM
Apr 2007
Yeah Midosuji, sure is creepy and this time he found someone that shares the resemblance. I mean that masseuse sure is creepy as well. If they could stop Kyoto team as soon as possible as I'd rather not see Midosuji at all XD

Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn...

Midosuji is back again. I mean, this guy creeps the hell out of me and I have no doubt that he scared the hell out of Onoda. I love the amount of psychology he brings into this show/race though. Every time the scenes focus on him, it brings in an eerie feeling that's different from others.

Pretty thrillign episode tbh.
Jun 17, 2017 1:23 PM

Nov 2007
Like I need more reasons for thinking Midousuji is the most terrible and lowest human being in this sphere....
i was happy to see Ishigaki again and see Yama's backstory. They deserve better.

Teshima scenes were nice,thank you.
The omake!same
Jun 29, 2017 9:01 PM

Jan 2015
Hime hime got a new season? Im so happy even though im not watching it cause we get to hear new OP :D best thing about next seasons are definitely songs that come out. Wonder why didnt Onoda use hime song before but sure, at least he used it. Midosouji stopped Onoda but kinda weirdly enough he let him go even though he knows he is a huge problem if he gets far and he also sent probably his weakest cyclist not to mention a sprinter. I dont understand Midosouji there for me its a really bold and dumb move.
Props to teams that let Onoda through though saying about respect to #1 tag and plus they didnt sent their climbers so there is no point in not letting #1 tag pass.

Finally a great epsiode though, my favorite part is when Issa realized how awesome Onoda is "He caught up?" wowed at reaction on Issa's face. Imaizumi you gotta learn a new himehime OP haha. Hime and that boy is the only romance YOwamushi pedal had huh. OTP
Jul 5, 2017 7:52 PM

Aug 2007
It's funny how everyone acts as if Midousuji is more evil now when actually, up to this point, he has yet to even come remotely close to what he did to Imaizumi back in the day. Remember, when he told Imaizumi that his mother had died mid-race? That was horrifying, on so many levels, that honestly, it makes psyching out his opponents come across as child's play. Hell, what he was trying with Onoda this episode isn't even 'evil'. It's just strategy, of course Midousuji would only cooperate in order to later win, that should be what every team is aiming for although we know a lot only enter the Inter-High for the experience.

And as much as I like Midousuji as a character and find his backstory too sad for words- especially in an anime where 'sad backstory' usually only includes losing a race, as opposed to being an orphan- in his case, I think it actually makes his conduct even worse.

Midosuji knows how it feels to lose a mother. He didn't just go for a low blow without really understanding what he was doing, he knows, from personal experience, how that kind of thing is...and decided to inflict that same amount of pain on someone else. Granted, only temporarily as Imaizumi soon realized he'd been lied to but it is still orders of magnitude worse than anything the Yowapeda boys have ever done. Even the Hakogaku guys who often act less than kind when one of their riders fails- I feared for Manami's safety for a while, after he lost to Onoda on their first Inter-High- still do not go that low.

After high school, Midousuji and Komari should start an actual yakuza gang and terrify their underlings.
Sep 15, 2017 7:07 AM

Mar 2015
Lel Midousuji and his evil methods.. glad that Onoda was able to resist - he surely knows better by now!

Just two episodes left, and we haven't even seen the new Shinkai or the creepy massage hands-on fella
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 28, 2021 9:10 AM

Jul 2015
I hope Yamaguchi, a minor character of the opposing team, will be able to become Midousuji's concience because that mad creep without a doubt lacks one.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 6, 2017

34 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 2, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2017

48 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 2, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2017

39 by sophiaer »»
Jul 31, 2023 11:25 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2017

59 by Zekkenshin »»
Apr 22, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation Episode 20 Discussion

Stark700 - May 22, 2017

24 by Ar1Bu »»
Feb 5, 2023 8:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.