Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Zero kara Hajimeru Mahou no Sho Episode 10 Discussion

Jun 15, 2017 5:20 AM

joe_g7 said:
nightcrawlercyp said:
You mean you did not realize 13 was Him from the moment he was first mentioned? I mean come on: everyone dies , only two survivors remain , and the only the one that appears to know what happened leaves almost immediately would seem a bit suspicious no?
I mean that I'm amazed that NONE of these witches seems to doubt His identity even a bit, everyone is just following him blindly.
well, most people are like that. If the con artist has enough charisma most people will fall for it. Most people that do not study very strict sciences like mathematics cannot follow long logical inferences with ease so it is easy to lose someone this way and trick them. There are a lot of books about how to trick someone this way basically based on that to most people a inference seems correct when is not (an inference is A=>B). For instance if you say "that all cretans are liars" the negation is not "all cretans are truth tellers" but "not all cretans are liars" or "some cretans do not lie" . This type of logical little traps may seem silly but most people fall for them. And you should remember that the witches had no studies.

PS: here is a more detailed explanation: http://archive.cudahynow.com/blogs/communityblogs/122552808.html
Modified by nightcrawlercyp, Jun 15, 2017 5:28 AM

Jun 15, 2017 5:25 AM

bittersweetlove said:
So 13 was the one that did everything! He is "Him", I was not expecting that! Zero is mad now.
I am surprised it took so long. the first hint (at least to me) that 13 was Him (not that I did not have this suspicion before) is that both 13 and Him use rats for sending messages and spying. No other witch we see in the whole Wenia uses rats for communicating. He could have used different animals but it seems he likes rats more since he is like a rat.

Jun 15, 2017 7:37 AM

I don't know what spell they were casting at the end, but Zero obviously will finish chanting first: her name is faster to say. :p

Jun 16, 2017 5:48 AM

I hope their clash won't get interrupted just like last time...lolz
Zero & Youhei reunion was great!
4/5.

Jun 16, 2017 8:17 AM

Was a great surprise!!!

Hello, my litte boy!

Jun 16, 2017 3:12 PM

Thirteen is pretty boring. But at least Zero and Merc are together again.

Gotta love the convenient magic sealing. Zero can't use magic but Thirteen can, Thirteen wants to kill Youhei but that would kill Zero, when Zero get's out of a cage both of them can now use magic.

Jun 17, 2017 12:11 AM

AnimeFanboy1234 said:
Wait, if 13's goal is to erase the fear of witches...then go with the plan to erase magic. That simple.
You know you are absolutely right. But I think he wants to kill all the witches is because he tried teaching and he fucked up so he wants to erase the people he created along with his death so that when Zeo can come out of the cave she would be inclined to look at what he had done in a positive way in light of his death and perhaps carry out whatever he had planned her to do afterwards.

Jun 17, 2017 4:26 AM
ThRippJck said:
AnimeFanboy1234 said:
Wait, if 13's goal is to erase the fear of witches...then go with the plan to erase magic. That simple.
You know you are absolutely right. But I think he wants to kill all the witches is because he tried teaching and he fucked up so he wants to erase the people he created along with his death so that when Zeo can come out of the cave she would be inclined to look at what he had done in a positive way in light of his death and perhaps carry out whatever he had planned her to do afterwards.

When looking from that perspective, that actually does make sense. 13 does have the face of a psychopath, so deaths don't probably mean anything to him emotionally.

Jun 17, 2017 1:12 PM

The reunion was so goooood <3333

Jun 18, 2017 6:41 PM

Cmon another fcking cliffhanger ;-;

Jun 18, 2017 6:50 PM

Finally! They are together.
Well played Youhei, well played.
I do hope Zero will show him why she is Zero and he is 13 xD
That's why older people are called wise ;)

Let's not forget this moment, one of the best Zero moments :3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Jun 21, 2017 12:13 PM

Youhei knew that the vial contained poison and he calls himself a moron?

Jul 4, 2017 11:04 PM

Thirteen is one crazy, stupid, sack of shit who is def just trying to get in Zero's pants
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Aug 12, 2017 9:45 AM

Damn that ending! Pretty nice episode, but every episode with 13 the pacing sure is pretty slow...

Dec 6, 2017 9:57 AM

Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode.

Zero and Mercenary's reunion was really nice. Zero was so cute. <3

So Thirteen was the one behind it at all from the start, he was the founder of the Sorcerers of Zero and made up this entire plan just to show Zero the world, presumably a happy one where magic is used for good but we all know how that turned out. Quite the instigator he is. I suppose this means that Zero knew about Thirteen's plot from the very beginning as well. It does make sense considering how she was the one telling Albus about the founder having stolen the Grimoire of Zero.

I'm glad Hordem survived. :)

Mercenary manages to successfully free Zero from her cage using the potion. Thirteen vs Zero next.

no she didn't know hes plans she put the picture together from the puzzle pieces on their travels the learned new things & finally she had the picture together

Mar 29, 2018 12:51 PM
I'm happy to see them reunite.

Not to sure what Holdem is going to do to try and save Albus but with two episodes to go who knows what is going to happen.

Apr 4, 2018 6:09 AM

The climax is finally starting... saw it coming that Thirteen was Him and the primary antagonist all along... now for the finale...
Glad to see that the Wolf guy has escaped.

May 31, 2019 7:03 AM

Good pitch Youhei xD.
。。。
それはまるで詩のような綺麗言だから
天まで届けと呟き祈る
。。。

Jun 4, 7:29 PM
I totally called it! Also, I think Thirteen is just dumb. His arguments for his actions are all based on circular reasoning. I hate circular reasoning.

Nov 12, 8:04 PM

Pretty interesting explanations, and now thanks to Youhei, Zero is free and is going to fight 13 for real this time, it's sure going to be interesting

Pages (2) « 1 [2]