Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]

Apr 18, 10:33 AM

phxntomhiveghoul said:
_Mawaru said:
@phxntomhiveghoul Welcome o /
There's a job for you already. Can you please deliver it?

just took care of it! also card 1 looks great :)
Good job and don't forget to deliver to the staffs on staff request post too and edit your post saying done like this c:
And okay. Also, I saw you signed up for Anti-Hero edition! You're wanna try gonna make cards? :o Feel free to do so and more than welcome to open solo ofc! c: le me simply leave this

Apr 18, 11:33 AM

_Mawaru said:
phxntomhiveghoul said:
just took care of it! also card 1 looks great :)
Good job and don't forget to deliver to the staffs on staff request post too and edit your post saying done like this c:
And okay. Also, I saw you signed up for Anti-Hero edition! You're wanna try gonna make cards? :o Feel free to do so and more than welcome to open solo ofc! c: le me simply leave this
oml i totally forgot staff! just took care of that as well :)
ooo crap i didn't realize that was just sign up for card makers :') not sure how that went over my head! i'm gonna take myself off that list haha i'm not skilled with photoshop and don't have time to make them :// sorry for the confusion!

Apr 19, 1:34 AM

phxntomhiveghoul said:
_Mawaru said:
oml i totally forgot staff! just took care of that as well :)
ooo crap i didn't realize that was just sign up for card makers :') not sure how that went over my head! i'm gonna take myself off that list haha i'm not skilled with photoshop and don't have time to make them :// sorry for the confusion!

Okie, good job and thank you for all your hard works again~! m /
And, okay if you say so ^^ Hence why I left those links, feel free to check out those links when you have time probably

----

Let's welcome @Bunille as our new card/claim maker~! o/
Any questions, you're free to mention @_Mawaru or @skyskyfer
Thank you for joined. Enjoy your stay! :)

☆ ☆ ☆
again, here for adding your staff color, birthday, sign-up for cm, and schedules thingy
here for your status, ideas, and rules.
oh also free to introduce yourself here we may be someday gonna use that for sth related to the club ofc

Don't forget to join our Discord server c:
☆ ☆ ☆
Please do tell either me or sky via PM / comment / mention us in here if you won't be able to online / need break for whatever reasons and it's applied for all positions not Card and Claim Makers only.

Apr 19, 2:23 AM

welcome to our new ally, @Bunille !
I somehow have already expected that you're gonna join us sooner or later xD

Apr 25, 4:26 AM

let's welcome @Sibby as our new pt cardmaker ~! o/
Any questions, you're free to mention @skyskyfer or @_Mawaru
Thank you for joined. Enjoy your stay! :)

☆ ☆ ☆
again, here for adding your staff color, birthday, sign-up for cm, and schedules thingy
here for your status, ideas, and rules.
oh also free to introduce yourself here we may be someday gonna use that for sth related to the club ofc

Don't forget to join our Discord server c:
☆ ☆ ☆
Please do tell either me or mawaru via PM / comment / mention us in here if you won't be able to online / need break for whatever reasons and it's applied for all positions not Card and Claim Makers only.

Apr 25, 4:39 AM

@Sibby
Welcome m /

May 1, 6:13 AM

M O N T H L Y S T A F F A N N O U N C E M E N T
Months: May - June

Sorry for late announcement. uwu
May editions have been added! o /
Please check it out ^^

I - Please check and accept my club invite to secret club if you haven't! o /
II - If you noticed, we have started using to put ds (Upper case or not doesn't matter) for club name instead of full club name on cards so yeah. Preferential/preferences, or even none for club name is okay. >.> or invisible small club name
III - Continue further discussions/ask/chat into secret club starting today! m /
IV - As for some old threads, might delete it or simply locked it...later. >.> Ohh yes yes, I'll even move it and reply it into secret club too later. >.>#you-know-who I'm talking to
V - I feel so lazy desu orz. uwu It's indeed been a while since last edition.

Hiatus: KappaAim?, Phraze, ChuuniDia, Cophelia, Betsy?, Megumi?, skyskyfer, KYUJU, ElleGrace, Lolicon-sama2611, Na11, AngelHana

Modified by _Mawaru, May 1, 9:43 AM

May 1, 8:21 AM

sure thing. and hi all new peeps :3

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze

May 1, 9:38 AM

hi @Phraze *waves happily*
Please Use These Links As Necessary Thank You:
Newsletter Delivery Thread / Membercard, OMC, OMB, Claims Delivery Thread / Pets

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (14) « First ... « 12 13 [14]