Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 26, 2010 8:48 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Once again, Athena is very useless -_- (that was to be expected)

And rest assured, Sysphus doesn't die that easily. In fact, he's amongst the top gold saints.... and will eventually reach the level of Asmita....

The gold saints can't move but that Jamir kid can, I though the suppression was supposed to be universal :/

Anyway, not as good as the Asmita arc, but we will see interesting stuffs from now on....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Feb 28, 2010 8:26 AM

Jun 2009
Good epi
Hades is very strong XD
but it's 10/13 T_T
I want more LC

Mar 5, 2010 4:32 AM

Sep 2007
You will have more LC !
And i don't want that to finish.
I don't really like Sysphus. :/
Mar 14, 2010 1:58 AM

Jul 2009
I can't believe it Athena is so hawt..XQ
Anyone can make a good screenshot on her?

Sagitarius always on the top golden saint in original story too

wakka9ca said:
You can call me perverted but she is not that useless to me, not in fanservice department..and her voice really suit her XD
Mar 14, 2010 7:15 AM

Oct 2007
Laevantein said:
wakka9ca said:
You can call me perverted but she is not that useless to me, not in fanservice department..and her voice really suit her XD
Well I don't think she is that useful but at least she is the reason they are not giving up.

Oh let me say this one more time, Athena is a damn hot goddess and the best one at that.

As for the episode, the first half was ok and the second half was interesting but Asmita arc was still better.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 14, 2010 12:16 PM

Apr 2007
I loved this episode. The fight with Kagaho was great and Hade's arrival was very cool. I liked when he took out the sword and held it pointing down, how its coming out of the gown but you cant see the whole thing.

The way Sagittarius got shot back reminded me of that one episode in the Poseidon saga in the original series where Seiya gets the arrow shot back at him and it pierces his chest (but not his heart by like a centimeter.)

Athena is hawt indeed.

Oh, and I think maybe the kid can move because he is so close to Athena so her cosmos is protecting him or something. Tenma can move too, when he arrives.
Blergh.
Mar 14, 2010 5:46 PM

Jun 2008
sorry to destroy your Athena fandom, guys,but since im a girl, the only really HAWT chara there to me is Hades:D powerful, manly and cute. *nosebleeds*
*Hades 4ever*

yeah, interesting episode, too bad its almost ending T.T
i think this is much more interesting than the old boring Saint seiya.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Mar 16, 2010 7:56 AM

Jan 2010
Maybe they can move because they were in Jamir land? or realy athena power
aspołeczny od małego, świat nic mi nie dał, ja niechce nic od niego
Chcę krzyczeć, chcę ryczeć, chcę śpiewać
Mar 18, 2010 3:51 AM

Dec 2008
Hades used a wallhack XD

the barrier reminded me of the berrys they were collecting, shouldnt these berrys made the resurrection of the Spectres impossible?

eh only 13 eps ; (
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2010 12:09 PM

May 2009
Fabienne said:
Hades used a wallhack XD

lal xD

well fine ep though... 4/5... its becoming uninteresing i think =.= 2month waiting for 2ep which are 20min long -.-

the airing date and title for last 3 ep in season 1
Join now Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas Fan-Club
Nov 22, 2012 3:28 PM

Feb 2011
Aldebaran didn't died as Albafica . I thought he was done for good :) I like the series , love Hades :)
Jan 13, 2013 7:07 PM
Sep 2012
is this going to be english dubbed
Jun 12, 2013 6:37 PM

Nov 2011
Well at least Athena is about to get her damn game on.
Jun 10, 2014 1:44 PM

Jun 2012
I love how Alone just one shots Sagittarius, and with Sagittarius's own arrow too. And since when can Tenma teleport?
Jun 10, 2014 6:34 PM

Jan 2011
Tenma cant teleport, that was Atlas tecnique (the little purple haired boy)
Feb 7, 2018 2:19 PM

Jul 2013
Yes, those flames would burn a person until it turns to ashes, but Taurus Aldebaran is no ordinary person, Kagaho. If something like that would kill him that easily, he wouldn't be a Gold Saint to begin with (ironically, if Lost Canvas would have been written by Kurumada, Aldebaran would had died in that moment to hype Kagaho).
Like I said in the previous episode, his relationships with his disciples is really heartwarning, they are his strenght, and he will do everything to protect them. I love him so much.

The Titan's Nova was just awesome, so much that Aldebaran had to contain it to avoid killing Kagaho, since he doesn't consider him evil. This guy has such a big heart.
And so, the battle ends, with Aldebaran wounded, but happy for such incredible battle, and Kagaho screaming in rage in some place (quite an awesome scream, if you ask me).

Another Gold Saint appears, Sagittarius Sisyphus AKA Pedobear and the most noble Saint of Athena. I forgot that detail who Aldebaran mentions that Kagaho's power can be on par with the one of the Three Judges, that gives us an idea of how strong he was in truth (I thought at first he was an Specter of medium level, when he is one of the strongest).

Sasha deserves a lot of praise for staying all that time maintaining the barrier without resting. Too bad Alone then appears and fucks everything. His entrance was sure impressive, wrecking everything and... WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, holy fuck, is that my boy Manigoldo right there?! With that glorious Daisuke Ono voice?! I know he won't do much this season, but, shit, I'm already hyped to rewatch his scenes.
Alone Hades is really, really badass and episode by episode, he is winning over me. His conversation with Sasha made him look very threatening, even when he didn't raised his voice in any moment.

What a way to make a debut, Sisyphus, getting owned by your own attack and getting overshadowed by Tenma's entrance. But, don't worry, you will have your moment later, just be patient.

Next episode will be hype, especially since, if my memory is right,
Cannot wait!
IllyricusFeb 7, 2018 2:23 PM
Jun 22, 2021 7:01 AM

Apr 2013
Wait, that can't be it right? The Sagittarius saint can't be one-shotted like that! Especially after that post-mortem showing in the original.

The show has been on a roll these past few episodes and I am loving how distinct yet awesome all the Gold Saints come across as - from Pisces to Virgo to Taurus to Sagittarius, each one is a highlight on their own, most of whom in the original were underutilized to say the least...

As an aside though -
Aldebaran: I sense no evil from you.
Dead Silver Saints: ARE WE A JOKE TO YOU?!!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 9 Discussion

wakka9ca - Feb 26, 2010

15 by Cosenza »»
Oct 19, 2022 6:17 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 8 Discussion

wakka9ca - Dec 25, 2009

21 by Cosenza »»
Oct 15, 2022 8:02 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 4 Discussion

JustLegend - Aug 26, 2009

21 by Cosenza »»
Oct 12, 2022 10:11 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 13 Discussion

wakka9ca - May 2, 2010

22 by bushman66 »»
Mar 21, 2022 5:34 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas - Meiou Shinwa Episode 11 Discussion

wakka9ca - May 2, 2010

7 by bushman66 »»
Mar 21, 2022 5:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.