Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 10, 2017 8:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Muramasa's cute faces are so funny to watch.

I'm also starting to really like Elf's brother now for being the best bro he can be. The rivalry between Elf and Muramasa stiill has its ongoing gags as expected. Muramasa often lets anger gets the better of her tbh. On the other hand, there's Elf who still tries to seduce get close to Masamune whenever she ges the chance. What a girl.
Stark700Jun 10, 2017 11:00 AM
Jun 10, 2017 9:42 AM

Apr 2010
Muramasa proves her self as the best girl ones again, she was so cute during the episode.
And Elf turned very meek when she was called Emily it was really funny as well.
Things seems to be going well on the remote island.
Jun 10, 2017 9:45 AM

Jul 2014
Finally! best girl centered episode!
Muramasa talking to an imagination/air Masamune, and that last part of her dream.
Jun 10, 2017 10:23 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
It's really hard to pick a favorite girl when we get episodes like these lol....I think I still like Elf the most but damn Muramasa makes it so hard for me xD
Jun 10, 2017 10:40 AM

Jan 2015
Muramasa got teased prety bad in this episode. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 10, 2017 10:41 AM

Aug 2013
A Muramasa episode. She looked so happy reading Masamune's work.

It really is hard to pick the best girl.

Jun 10, 2017 10:45 AM

Jun 2010
This episode was Muramasa's episode.

But Elf's proposal last week was much more romantic, much more passionate, much more emotional.

Muramasa basically had to have her hand held and carried to her proposal, while Elf actually went out of her way to set the scene. She took the lead. She became the protagonist for her episode, where this episode, even when Muramasa was supposed to be the focus, she still felt like a side character all the way up until those last 10 seconds.

It really hits home how much better of a girl Elf is. Elf actually acts with agency.
Jun 10, 2017 10:49 AM
Go read Medalist
Apr 2007
This show is so good. Every time I think it hit the new low and cannot possibly become any dumber, lazier, more predictable, it does something supremely dumb and totally redeems itself!
Jun 10, 2017 11:11 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

Damn, Muramasa was so adorable this episode. <3
Her reaction, blushes are so so cute. I loved how Elf and Kunimitstu teased her with her story and the fact that she talks to an imaginary Masamune. xD

With these recent episodes, Sagiri is really falling off. She's cute but she doesn't seem to be close to how great Elf and Muramasa are as characters. :(
The final scene was nice and ED was <3
Lelouch0202Jun 10, 2017 11:23 AM
Jun 10, 2017 11:21 AM

May 2015
will there be a tomoe episode ?
sagiri has to step it up
Jun 10, 2017 11:41 AM

Sep 2015
For those who watched some other streaming side, one big mistake in the subs. Muramasa refer to Elf-sensei as "Ajin", it definately does not translate to "yankee" lol. Heck the meaning of Ajin and Yankee are not even close.
Jun 10, 2017 11:45 AM
May 2017
I hadn't liked Muramasa before this episode. But her self-awareness and kindness contrasted well vs. Elf's manipulative childishness. They are vying for girl #2 (after Sagiri)

Looking forward to Sagiri's return =)

kurikinton said:
sagiri has to step it up

I think that's the point.. these developments will force her to
cristoforiJun 10, 2017 2:20 PM
Jun 10, 2017 11:52 AM

Aug 2013
valvravetruth said:
For those who watched some other streaming side, one big mistake in the subs. Muramasa refer to Elf-sensei as "Ajin", it definately does not translate to "yankee" lol. Heck the meaning of Ajin and Yankee are not even close.

It's archaism and abbreviation. In past America was not written in katakana (アメリカ), but 亜米利加. So in short 亜人 = American person.
Please refer:
http://bit.ly/2spnJQn
(pretty accurate btw xD no offence)
And guess who used it? Old fashioned girl Muramasa.
This is actually a correct translation.
rsc-plJun 10, 2017 1:02 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 10, 2017 12:05 PM
Nov 2015

Even though it's clear as day we're going to get worst ending aka Sagiri, I still can't bring myself to stop watching.. What is wrong with me! Emily's episode was better, though this one had its moments. Especially mc thanking her for the letters.
Jun 10, 2017 12:05 PM

May 2015
A Muramasa episode this time, and oh boy, it was good. It's really hard to pick best girl at this point with these kinds of episodes, lmao.

Jun 10, 2017 12:08 PM

Sep 2015
rsc-pl said:
It's archaism and aberration. And who used it? Old fashioned girl Muramasa. This is actually correct translation.

What do you mean by the correct translation? Ajin as in "亜人", in fantasy world refers to those who are not human or sub-human like goblin etc. Masamune called her "Ajin" because of her name has "Elf" in it, even her ear is elf-like. As Elf in a way can be considered "Ajin".

This is one of flaws the translators have, can't blame them though. They are unable to fully understand and translate some Japanese word whether is quotes or Japanese jokes or some hidden-words. Which then in turn having bad effect on those who watch the subs, watchers sometime don't know the subs are wrong and continue their life, believing its correct.
valvravetruthJun 10, 2017 12:26 PM
Jun 10, 2017 12:31 PM

Oct 2016
Well, this episode show that Muramasa really deserve that #2 place.

And no sagiri's laundry dance again.

I think next episode will be Shindou's episode.
xd
Jun 10, 2017 12:42 PM

Aug 2013
valvravetruth said:
rsc-pl said:
It's archaism and aberration. And who used it? Old fashioned girl Muramasa. This is actually correct translation.

What do you mean by the correct translation? Ajin as in "亜人", in fantasy world refers to those who are not human or sub-human like goblin etc. Masamune called her "Ajin" because of her name has "Elf" in it, even her ear is elf-like. As Elf in a way can be considered "Ajin".

This is one of flaws the translators have, can't blame them though. They are unable to fully understand and translate some Japanese word whether is quotes or Japanese jokes or some hidden-words. Which then in turn having bad effect on those who watch the subs, watchers sometime don't know the subs are wrong and continue their life, believing its correct.

Read my previous post again (I don't even know why you replied to my unedited post 15 min after I edited it). Yes, it's correct. Of course it can be considered as double meaning (American people = subhumans etc), but the translation itself is correct. You are here 'that one' who don't fully understand the language.
And actually I'm super picky if it comes to mistranslations and americanizations, so, well. If you want totally shitsubs, watch Sakura Quest, it's a parade of cringy lines, liberal edits and generally scriptwriting.
rsc-plJun 10, 2017 12:56 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 10, 2017 12:45 PM

Nov 2011
Even with this episode still not a fan of Muramasa. Seeing the way she lights up when reading Masamune's stories was cute though.

Jun 10, 2017 1:41 PM

Sep 2015
rsc-pl said:
Read my previous post again (I don't even know why you replied to my unedited post 15 min after I edited it). Yes, it's correct. Of course it can be considered as double meaning (American people = subhumans etc), but the translation itself is correct. You are here 'that one' who don't fully understand the language.

Well If I didn't refresh the page at that time, then your edit won't showed up(I'm sorry here). I will go check Sakura Quest subs and see, because normally I watch raws as they release faster.

Anyway I stand on my ground, and the subs are wrongly use. Clearly the Ajin is refering to the Elf reference, nothing close to suggesting she being an american-like, not even close. Whatsmore just like you said an old fashioned girl Muramasa will not even use Ajin=american. Whatsmore the word Yankee, really? *In muramasa's eyes, do see Elf-sensei like an elf.

valvravetruthJun 10, 2017 2:01 PM
Jun 10, 2017 2:09 PM

May 2010
So, last week it was Elf, this week it's Muramasa huh. Good for them I guess, that's probably all of the attention they'll be getting before the end of this season.

This reaction was super cute, can't wait for some gifs of it <3

Anyway, looks like flashback episode's coming up next, maybe I'll be able to FINALLY understand Masamune's and Sagiri's backstory, because right now I'm just clueless :P
Jun 10, 2017 2:10 PM

Aug 2013
valvravetruth said:

Well If I didn't refresh the page at that time, then your edit won't showed up(I'm sorry here). I will go check Sakura Quest subs and see, because normally I watch raws as they release faster.

Anyway I stand on my ground, and the subs are wrongly use. Clearly the Ajin is refering to the Elf reference, nothing close to suggesting she being an american-like, not even close. Whatsmore just like you said an old fashioned girl Muramasa will not even use Ajin=american. Whatsmore the word Yankee, really? *In muramasa's eyes, do see Elf-sensei like an elf.

rsc-plJun 10, 2017 2:18 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 10, 2017 2:31 PM

Sep 2015
Now all the girl is set

Into the Internet!
Jun 10, 2017 2:37 PM

Sep 2015
@rsc-pl Forget about my rude reply above. I read again, originally I thought you see her as "american-like" only. And I opposed it as I only see the "elf". But I see it now, you actually saw both elf and american-like together huh. After you explained the foreigner characteristic, it clicked on me that she does considered american-like, I'm too fixated on one side. I'm wrong, I admit lost here.
valvravetruthJun 10, 2017 2:42 PM
Jun 10, 2017 4:23 PM
Nov 2015
Really, again? I mean... REALLY??? The same shit as last episode?
How deep do someone need to go into the sick otakism to be able to like this anime?

Forgot I didn't watch with eng subs, but everyone knows which scene this is...
felipeliborioJun 10, 2017 4:27 PM
Jun 10, 2017 5:10 PM

May 2013
For a Muramasa aka. Hana centered episode it was pretty weak even more in comparison to last week. Even the little Elf parts this episode were more entertaining and sweet than Muramasa screen time, obvious who is best girl.

At the moment the series is really trying it's best to trigger another waifu war xD
Jun 10, 2017 5:39 PM

Jun 2015
This was a nice Muramasa focused episode. She got very embarrassed playing The King's Game. Her proposal to Masamune though. Elf did it better.
Jun 10, 2017 5:44 PM

Aug 2015
Quite a funny episode. Elf getting called Emily was the best moment for sure. Poor Muramasa too, she had some bad luck there. Sagiri ordering them to do perverted things was absolutely hilarious. I love when she gets all fired up like that haha. I wish there could be an episode where Sagiri and MC bond a bit more, I find it rather silly how he just falls in love with her like that without barely even talking to her.

Anyway, Elf is still best girl by miles. Her interactions with mc when she's being serious are just pure gold.

felipeliborio said:
How deep do someone need to go into the sick otakism to be able to like this anime?

Why have you watched 10 episodes if it's so shit? Lol
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Jun 10, 2017 5:46 PM
Jul 2014
felipeliborio said:
Really, again? I mean... REALLY??? The same shit as last episode?

Forgot I didn't watch with eng subs, but everyone knows which scene this is...

Agora todo mundo sabe que você é BR. Vacilou hahahahahahahaha
Jun 10, 2017 6:01 PM
Nov 2015
Jokuc said:

Why have you watched 10 episodes if it's so shit? Lol

I have my reasons...
Jun 10, 2017 6:06 PM
Nov 2015
kijioto said:

Agora todo mundo sabe que você é BR. Vacilou hahahahahahahaha

Já tá no meu perfil mesmo...
Jun 10, 2017 6:13 PM
Jul 2014
A nice Muramasa-focused episode. Still on Team Emily though.
Jun 10, 2017 6:26 PM

Nov 2015
Cute Muramasa, I like her.

Is it just me or those characters really look like Masamune-kun no Revenge's ones.
Jun 10, 2017 7:17 PM

Jun 2013
Okay, this show is still fun, but it's really spinning its wheels at this point.
Jun 10, 2017 7:20 PM

Sep 2015
We had an Elf episode, then a sort of Muramasa episode, next up is Kunimitsu episode? lol
Jun 10, 2017 7:40 PM

Jun 2013
Dammit!! Why are all these girls so great!!!
Jun 10, 2017 8:55 PM

Jul 2012
I was excited for more of Elf after last episode. Elf's first scene this episode was great.

I said something similar about last episode too, I like Elf's plans for what to do. Lewd beach part 2, test of courage, fireworks, etc. Too bad most of those didn't actually happen this episode, though.

More of Elf in her swimsuit! :D

Jun 10, 2017 9:00 PM

Apr 2011

Last week was Elf's, this time its Muramasa's episode. We now know her real name is Hana Umezono. But what got me was Masamune and Emily's cute moments. Her reaction calling her real name was the cutest. Both girls are great, sadly, it'll most probably be Sagiri's win.

I miss Megumi now.
Jun 10, 2017 9:20 PM

Jun 2014
Izumi's voice tilts me hard. And there's no progression between him and Sagiri. Dropped. 4/10.
Jun 10, 2017 10:42 PM

Sep 2015
Lol I would love to have an imaginary friend like I did when I was 5. I was actually thinking those fan letters were from the Bookstore girl for a sec(dk her age but that part about his book sales struggling felt like it was her).
Jun 10, 2017 10:47 PM

Mar 2016
Omg I literally was waiting all day for all the new anime episodes to come out and the only one that wasn't realesed was Erogemanga! Sooo I go outside for a few minutes and forget about it! Ugh anyways I'm watching it now so
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2017 10:51 PM
Sep 2016
That King's Game was hilarious. Emily's teasing and Muramasa's reactions are priceless xD. That love confession was cute :)
Jun 10, 2017 11:00 PM

Dec 2016
If this fucker still picks Sagiri after all this.... like what is the point of these episodes then, other than getting you salty as fuck.

Elf is still best girl but Sagiri is worst by far and this idiot is gonna end up picking her...

Edit: I need like a Sagiri x Megumi episode next... now THAT would be nice ;)
Jun 10, 2017 11:50 PM

Aug 2015
Woodfall said:
If this fucker still picks Sagiri after all this.... like what is the point of these episodes then, other than getting you salty as fuck.

Elf is still best girl but Sagiri is worst by far and this idiot is gonna end up picking her...

I wouldn't be surprised if the guy who wrote this is a totally normal, non-otaku person who's just playing the system by shoving in the most depraved yet sensational tropes and archetypes of multiple harem formats into one place.
Jun 11, 2017 12:09 AM

Aug 2013
Elf is the best girl, I really like her personality, she write a topic on the internet about Muramasa was hilarious, already Muramasa showed enough of her oddities in this episode, it improved a bit my opinion about her, but she is still in last in the list of girls ..
Jun 11, 2017 12:09 AM

Jan 2013
Just like Elf's episode pretty much the same ending. Now that all the cards are out all that's left is to wait for him to make a decision. And a long wait that will be.
Jun 11, 2017 1:06 AM

Nov 2016
"Keep Calm, and Love Emily", lol. This episode is dedicated for Muramasa, she will try her best for make Masamune fall to her. Next episode will be for Sagiri...
Nice to meet you.......
はじめまして。。。。。。。。。
Jun 11, 2017 1:41 AM

Feb 2015
Elf is best girl in this series and has had most character development. It's annoying how predictable this will be. Wouldn't it have been nice for the author to do something different? Sadly no instead we Get the sagari ending...
Jun 11, 2017 4:08 AM

Jan 2008
Elf is my favorite. I still don't like Muramasa much. But hey, who are we kidding? We all know it's going to be Sagiri, right? Masamune made it obvious that he's in love with someone and that someone is Sagiri. I don't see his feelings change even with these confessions but who knows.
I wonder if that bookstore girl will enter the competition for Masaume's heart?
Jun 11, 2017 5:34 AM

Dec 2014
well another confession in this episode...I like the show more and more
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

177 by Sagirii »»
Apr 11, 10:02 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2017

262 by slepice24 »»
Apr 10, 12:03 PM

» This anime needs more love ( 1 2 )

Jaaku_na_Neko - Jun 27, 2023

61 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Mar 8, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

167 by Matheus050 »»
Feb 13, 9:07 AM

Poll: » Eromanga-sensei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

330 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Jan 28, 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.