Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jun 10, 2017 3:57 AM

Feb 2013
Stain got Iida's brother.
The fights weren't too much, the difference between them was too much.
Jun 10, 2017 4:07 AM

Jul 2013
Abyhape said:

Did we just get a death flag? I hope not.
Lida's Iida's brother get rekt, I hope he's not dead.

FTFY.

I swear, the number of times I've seen people spell his family name like that. It's ridiculous.
Jun 10, 2017 4:15 AM
Dec 2012
It's finally Todoroki vs Bakugo :O but I think their match will be interrupted by villains tho :I
Jun 10, 2017 4:39 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
BakuGOAT showing his dominance again and now anime only's have their first glimpse at the drawbacks of Deku using AFO like he did in the last episode

But apart from that, MY FAVORITE ANTAGONIST OF THE SERIES IS HERE TO SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG (Madara's VA did good)
Jun 10, 2017 4:51 AM

Jan 2015
Whoa, just 4 students left. And the Semi-final match feels too short, I just feel like that, maybe because it shared with that mysterious villain that brings Katana?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 10, 2017 4:59 AM

Dec 2013
kadiro said:
Now behold, worst battle in anime history is coming, Todoroki vs Bakugo.

comeon man atleast put a spoiler tag....

I didnt really like stain's voice. IMO it just didnt suit him. I expected him to have a more....raspy voice, this is just a deep voice.
Jun 10, 2017 5:03 AM

Jan 2015
Poor Iida, his brother died

Can't wait to see Bakugo vs Todoroki
Jun 10, 2017 5:10 AM

Jan 2016
Hero Killer Stain finally makes his apperance! I'm so happy right now that Bones did not hold back on the blood, it made everything look so much more serious and the mood just went dark!

The Lida vs Todoroki fight was well animated, Bakugo fight aswell but the Lida fight stood out more
Jun 10, 2017 5:16 AM

Oct 2015
Sucks for Dark Shadow's weakness. Bakugo still needs an ass kicking, and I'm gonna be waiting a loooong time. And I'm not sure how I feel about Stain's voice.
Jun 10, 2017 5:17 AM

Dec 2015
That was a much better paced episode. We actually got to see a whole bunch of fights for once.

I always thought All Might's origin story would have been a bit more interesting, but it was just really dull and only took 5 seconds to explain.
Jun 10, 2017 5:17 AM

Jan 2016
Is it only me thinking or Stain will be All might's master ? ;3

Those who forgive themselves,and are able to accept their true nature... they are the strong ones.
Jun 10, 2017 5:18 AM

Jun 2014
It was great seeing them get through the rest of the fights leading up to the final, something I really like about this series is how the fights are short and sweet. We aren't seeing the same two people slugging at each other for 10 episodes straight. Despite the short length of these fights, they're still entertaining to watch, like the 2 semi-final matches. Time for Bakugo vs. Todoroki, which I just reread in the manga right before posting this. Someone above called it the worst battle in anime history, and while I wouldn't go that far, the way it ends is pretty anticlimactic. It's actually a pretty decent fight until literally the final part of it.

Anyway though, the Stain moments were the highlights from this episode. I remember he was teased at the end of S1, but to actually see him fully animated and not just as a silhouette has me hyped! The next arc is going to be so lit, Bones has proven time and again that they're able to do some things better than the way they were done in the manga (look at last episode for example) so I'm excited to see how they manage to do the same for the next arc.

Xenocrisi said:
Poor Iida, his brother died

Not sure if this is a spoiler, but I'll put a spoiler tag just in case.

@kok1cha I'll go ahead and tell you right now, that's not the case.
thebrentinator24Jun 10, 2017 5:25 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 10, 2017 5:19 AM

Feb 2013
- Deku notice his mistake when facing todoroki. that was really nice touch
- Iida vs Ibara was nice. haha
- poor tokoyami
- bakugo keep getting awesome
- Stain... Wow, thats the villain we saw at the end of season 1. love his design but not really like his voice. I don't know but I feel something miss about his voice.
Jun 10, 2017 5:35 AM

Jun 2016
What a waste of episode, i guess they ll continue it till the end of the season damn..
Jun 10, 2017 5:38 AM

May 2016
There's not much I can say but still a great episode after all, not because I didn't enjoy this or the plot is very slow paced. The purpose of this series was becoming so entertaining at the moment and lot of us are always talking about it.

Frankly speaking, Hero Killer Stain is pretty damn creepy but seriously, quite a cool character and I'm very interested.

Jun 10, 2017 5:39 AM

Jun 2016
kadiro said:
Now behold, worst battle in anime history is coming, Todoroki vs Bakugo.

Why ? :c
You make me feel like the next episode will also be a waste..
Jun 10, 2017 5:47 AM

Dec 2015
Good episode!

-Deku got wrecked! damn~ I wonder if Uraraka and friends notice thin All might... looks like they didn't
-All might finally revealed he's also Quirkless before! A nice encouragement for Deku!
-"I forgot about you" Endevour got burned! HAHA! XD Nice shoto!
-Bakugou's fight against Kirishima and Tokoyami were short but still great!! Kachann's too OP! this kid is awesome!
-Dark shadow is adorable! Too bad it wasn't a good match up for Tokoyami! props to bakugou though for discovering his light weakness!
-I felt really bad for Iida, losing the battle against Todo and then finding out his brother's condition... He's got it rough
-DAMN! Hero killer stain looks fantastic! so were close to the end of this arc...
-Final match next Ep! 2 OP students, Todo vs Kachann! seems like one of the most awaited fight...
oh well I understood how some fellow manga readers felt like its the worst BUT still... Its worth the watch anyways!

edit: Laughed at the preview! "Young Bakugou is seduced by female charms and goes beddy bye..."
QueenSapphireJun 11, 2017 2:56 AM
Jun 10, 2017 6:41 AM

Aug 2013
Short matches but it was fun to watch. Bakugou didn't give a shit in his matches.

Things will take a dark turn now with Stain.

I'm a hyped for Bakugou vs Todoroki.

Jun 10, 2017 6:41 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The second half of ch 40, 41 and the first half of ch 42 were adapted. The next episode should adapt the rest of 42 and ch 43 and 44 and finish off the arc. Some extra Ingenium scenes were added. Also, Tokoyami vs. Ashida, and Iida vs. Shiozaki was never shown in the manga, which they added slightly.

Overall, really good episode. It served as a great breather episode before the finale of this arc. Iida vibrating with his phone was hilarious, but things got serious once he found out about what happened to his brother. Hero Killer Stain is here!! Time to adapt my personal favorite arc of the entire series :D

5/5

srafayms said:
What a waste of episode, i guess they ll continue it till the end of the season damn..
Just so you know, next week will be the final episode of the arc, so they won't be "wasting time" until the end of the season. Idk why you thought of this as a waste episode. They went through 5 fights in an episode, and they introduced a very important character from the next arc.
GoldenDevilGamerJun 10, 2017 6:47 AM
Jun 10, 2017 6:46 AM

Feb 2014
I thought for a second that All Might's slender form would be noticed by Uraraka and the others, but thankfully for him, they only mistook him for someone they've never met before. All Might got lucky this time. =P

For Deku, his scars on his right hand is now a permanent reminder of how his recklessness can get him injured, to the point of doing permanent damage to his body. Hopefully, this will now inspire him to train his body more so that he can fully control the power of One For All without taking any recoil damage.

All the other matches, albeit short, were still interesting. It sucks for Tokoyami though, as his weakest matchup was against Bakugo and although he lost, he still did very well. =)

Iida's brother looks like he got killed by this new villain, Stain. It'll be interesting to see what this guy will do in the next arc, but for now, Bakugo vs Todoroki is one match I'm looking forward too! =D
Jun 10, 2017 6:47 AM

Jul 2014
Wow, great matches as usual. Kirishima looked like he had an upset in store but Bakugo figured out his and Tokoyami's weakness as well. I love the bromance that's brewing between Kirshima and Tetsutetsu hehe~
And damn, that took a dark turn pretty quickly... The first time I saw Stain's face I was fucking creeped out...
Looks like he is the master of All Might afterall, and that shocking reveal that All Might is quirkless! That was big.
Jun 10, 2017 7:15 AM

Sep 2015
I love how Bakugo has adapted and started thinking about everyone's disadvantages.Also the introduction of Stain was cool.

Credit goes to the guys at Minimalistic-Animoo Deviantart Group for the vectors.
Jun 10, 2017 7:24 AM
Apr 2016
STAIN is here guys!!! Embrace yourself, this is going to be HYPEEE!!!
Jun 10, 2017 7:34 AM
Dec 2016
wow lot of cool fight in one episode...Bakugo really is a beast...i bet for him in the finals i think :D what was that with Iida and the phone? lol Great episode and a scary boss ...hmm hero killer
Jun 10, 2017 7:50 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Suprise to me another Bakugo!!! Great!!!
Jun 10, 2017 8:01 AM

Jan 2008
Abyhape said:
j0x said:
so ye All Might revealed he was quirkless like Deku was so that maybe the reason he chose him to inherit All for One

it's One For All, not All for One.

Yeah. That's super important to not mix up. If we get a third season, it'll be made clear why that distinction needs to be made.

Bobby2Hands said:
I always thought All Might's origin story would have been a bit more interesting, but it was just really dull and only took 5 seconds to explain.

Oh, don't say that. He's only telling Deku the absolute bare minimum right now. If the series gets a third season, you will see all of that origin story, and we're looking at 5-6 episodes of nail-biting craziness.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 10, 2017 8:08 AM

Sep 2016
Oh boy, the new villain looks evil. Also, bakugo vs todoroki :000
Jun 10, 2017 8:13 AM

Feb 2017
Being quirkless for One for all actually makes sense. I mean Midoriya is practically struggling too use it. If it was passed on to someone with a quirk, he would either breakdown physically permanently or grow too arrogant of his powers and stop being a hero.

"All it took was an arm and a leg"
Jun 10, 2017 8:17 AM

Jan 2010
Oh, hey they still made the fights with the secondary characters boring as fuck even though it was the semi-final..."nice"...
Jun 10, 2017 8:20 AM

Feb 2015
A cool episode, definitely developed much faster than the previous one. I understand why, but there definitely wasn't the same level of... Intensity. They also decided to start of the whole Hero Killer thing. Which would make sense if they'd focues more on Iida and his brother. So it did feel a bit like too much of a cutaway. I hope that they don't focus on that next episode. Bakugou vs Todoroki needs some serious time to be fitting of the absolute final battle of the tournament arc.
Jun 10, 2017 8:22 AM

Jul 2011
that was boring, Bakugo is so boooriiiing, his action are so predictable, arrghhh arrrghhhh rumble rumble cocky smirk cocky smirk arghhhh rumble rumble, he's so boring and i feel bad for people who idolized him, what a one-dimensional annoying character.

Too bad i think my favorite character, ♥♥Todoroki♥♥ will lose to him and his smelly armpit next episode because the author likes Bakugo so much. eeeewwww
Jun 10, 2017 8:28 AM

Mar 2016
:( poor Iida ... even though I already knew he wasn't gonna make it, I still was rooting for him. Bakugo is literally crazy sometimes he needs to chill! Which I guess Todoroki will do in the next battle!

Lol they didn't even recognize All Might in is Skinny form! Uh oh looks like something evil is being made!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2017 8:42 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
All Might telling Deku what's up, that was the best scene.

Also Iida's kick was CRAZY, he whacked Todoroki there o_O

Also STAIN! Heard much about him before so this will be exciting i'd assume. I hope, Iida's brother is fine.
Jun 10, 2017 8:52 AM

Mar 2015
Wow the semi finals were ridiculously short... Would've been nice if they were at least 5 mins long...

“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Jun 10, 2017 8:54 AM
Jul 2016
where do i watch ep 11
any good site to watch dub ep ............
Jun 10, 2017 9:03 AM

Apr 2011
I wasn't that surprised to know that All Might was a quirkless being before. Quite expected that before.

Anyway, another good episode as usual!!!!

Hype for Bakugou VS Todoroki! Woohooo
mshitsugaya10Jun 10, 2017 9:07 AM

Jun 10, 2017 9:20 AM
Jan 2017
like! I loved always surpassing expectations...
E mais um episodio!
Jun 10, 2017 9:23 AM

Oct 2014
srafayms said:

What a waste of a comment, guess you'll continue with them till the end of the season damn...

Kodomo_R said:
Oh, hey they still made the fights with the secondary characters boring as fuck even though it was the semi-final..."nice"...

Not sure how you can say they made the fights more boring when they ended up padding them out yet again. Heck, Iida vs Shiozaki was off-screen in the manga, at least they showed it us in the anime.
ETXJun 10, 2017 9:34 AM

W.A.I.F.U = Women. Are. Imaginary. For. Us.
Jun 10, 2017 9:36 AM

Nov 2012
The pacing was a little too fast, just like with the previous episodes that featured multiple battles. It was still enjoyable, though.

I laughed more than I should have at this part. A lesson for Deku for thinking too much about Uraraka and Tsuyu in his spare time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My thoughts when I saw Stain: "Found Shogen's distant successor."
kchorrex2012Jun 10, 2017 9:49 AM
Jun 10, 2017 9:45 AM
Jun 2016
Nice to see some Stain hype. After the semis have finished we now move on to the finals! Next week will be awesome!
Jun 10, 2017 9:51 AM

Apr 2016
Stain hype 4th best villian of the series
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2017 10:27 AM

Mar 2013
Ah I wanted Tokoyami to win. He's so level-headed that I can't help but root for his win.
Jun 10, 2017 10:50 AM

Aug 2015
First time in my whole anime watching history i find that a voice doesn't fit a character. Stain's voice is just... .. meh.

Also, i thought he looked ridiculous in the manga, but wow this is even worse. Can't take that design serious.

Gangster + Ninja look + All might face proportions + bandana bandages + useless towels .. dafuq is that design.

Jun 10, 2017 11:00 AM

Sep 2013
Stain arc, MEH.
The fights were okay.
Jun 10, 2017 11:06 AM

Sep 2015
I have a feeling the League of Villains will attack the tournament like the USJ.
I'd love to see the structure of the story change with appearance of Stain, similarly to the finale of RWBY Volume 3.
Jun 10, 2017 11:07 AM

Sep 2015
kchorrex2012 said:
The pacing was a little too fast, just like with the previous episodes that featured multiple battles. It was still enjoyable, though.

I laughed more than I should have at this part. A lesson for Deku for thinking too much about Uraraka and Tsuyu in his spare time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My thoughts when I saw Stain: "Found Shogen's distant successor."
You're not supposed to spoil past this episode
Jun 10, 2017 12:01 PM

May 2015
New villain appeared, and he looks dangerous and creepy as hell.

Great episode.

Jun 10, 2017 12:04 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, felt like it covered a lot.
Wonder if that really was the death of his brother
Jun 10, 2017 12:04 PM

Oct 2013
Bakugo vs Todoroki sounds great! And I can already sense how good the next arc will be.
Jun 10, 2017 12:05 PM

Nov 2012
BlossomBurst said:
You're not supposed to spoil past this episode

Huh? Unless it's a joke I don't get it. I did use spoiler tags.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 27, 2017

238 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 18, 4:43 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2017

194 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 18, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 13, 2017

185 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 8:32 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

187 by TheStarscream759 »»
Apr 16, 5:27 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

180 by PapaChub »»
Apr 15, 7:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.