Forum Settings
Forums
Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2017 6:34 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
My ship is sailing, my ship is sailing! Such a cute date chapter! You-chan has finally realized her feelings, did she? Is she gonna confess, is she?

You just don't tug on to his jumper like that! You don't need to apologize; You don't have to think too much! You just tell Isshin that you like him! ❤

5/5
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 9, 2017 6:46 PM

Jul 2014
Isshin and You are my favorite, they are so cute! Really the main reason I read this manga is for them. Hopefully she confesses and they start to date.
Jun 9, 2017 6:53 PM

Nov 2007
koto said:
Isshin and You are my favorite, they are so cute! Really the main reason I read this manga is for them. Hopefully she confesses and they start to date.

I know, right? It's like we get one chapter about these two in every 10 chapters and they end up as the best chapter in a while. It's a sign that doesn't go well with any manga as usually one would want to enjoy the story with the main couple more.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 17, 2017 12:10 PM

Mar 2016
I'm so hyped for next chapter's confession !! hope he wasn't so upset with her ;_;
Seunghoon my sunflower
Jun 17, 2017 11:57 PM

Dec 2015
shanimebib said:
koto said:

I know, right? It's like we get one chapter about these two in every 10 chapters and they end up as the best chapter in a while. It's a sign that doesn't go well with any manga as usually one would want to enjoy the story with the main couple more.

Thought that I was the only one.

Oh god is it weird that I find this couple more adorable than the main couple. LOL! XD.

I mean I wouldn't have thought Aioi and You is gonna be a thing in the first place, and damn they just look so cute together! They look so perfect and natural together, I just love both of their characters individually! Aioi is such a cinnamon roll and Tobiume is such a sassy girl with hidden fears you won't know of. please let this ship sail! want to see this two together!
QueenSapphireJun 18, 2017 12:25 AM
Sep 13, 2017 4:58 PM

Jul 2010
Unlike you guys, they aren't my favorite couple in the manga -- they're a little too generic for me to like them that much. But they are adorable and fun to watch.

Still waiting for a Gorou/Akatsuki/Fumi love triangle!
Nov 7, 2018 2:58 PM

Dec 2014
tbh Isshin & You are the only reason why i'm continuing this manga like wtf they're so cute man

QueenSapphire said:
shanimebib said:

Thought that I was the only one.

Oh god is it weird that I find this couple more adorable than the main couple. LOL! XD.

I mean I wouldn't have thought Aioi and You is gonna be a thing in the first place, and damn they just look so cute together! They look so perfect and natural together, I just love both of their characters individually! Aioi is such a cinnamon roll and Tobiume is such a sassy girl with hidden fears you won't know of. please let this ship sail! want to see this two together!
i agree with this <3
Dec 21, 2018 4:57 AM
Jul 2014
I have a bittersweet relationship with this manga.
Apr 25, 2019 10:56 AM

Dec 2012
fishergirl16 said:
Unlike you guys, they aren't my favorite couple in the manga -- they're a little too generic for me to like them that much. But they are adorable and fun to watch.

Still waiting for a Gorou/Akatsuki/Fumi love triangle!

I'm late to this, but I feel the exact same!
Apr 30, 2020 9:25 PM

Feb 2018
He's so cool, sorry i'm late

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 2 Discussion

Bakken - Aug 22, 2015

2 by Sukkrose »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:28 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki Chou Lonely Planet Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2015

12 by Sukkrose »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:10 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 77 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Jun 28, 2019

18 by Abyque »»
Nov 20, 2022 9:17 AM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 33 Discussion

shanimebib - Nov 3, 2016

3 by TheNamelessGuy »»
Jun 8, 2022 2:10 PM

Poll: » Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet Chapter 55 Discussion

Syureria - Apr 30, 2020

1 by hichoru »»
Jan 25, 2021 8:53 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.