Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]
Apr 29, 2021 12:54 PM

Aug 2009
Ngl, there are way too many amazing moments in this episode to note. I love how everyone's emotions were just right on the table for everyone to see. This is Attack on Titan at its peak and I really do hope the future seasons deliver, because season two has been an absolute fucking blast.
May 9, 2021 9:49 PM

Jul 2014
Holy shit the titan from the start
Aug 3, 2021 10:04 AM

Jun 2020
And the chase is on, I'll gladly ake Historia to be alive thank you very much I don't want to see her dying at any moment

Her cold bloody stare just says it all Mikasa is not fucking around when Eren is taken from her presence, Oh god that crack I hate hearing that real-time

I'm amazed how Erwin can keep up with all of this shit going on with his huge steel balls he's carrying damn even one-handed he still made an opening for them and was able to retrieve in just short notice, Fuck that titan guess somebody's having a reunion.
Oct 26, 2021 10:23 AM
Nov 2020
Erwin is can convince me to do anything. He’s such a great commander. What a GOAT.
Dec 26, 2021 5:55 PM

May 2020
God Erwin is so cool.

Tells his soldiers to march on and leave him while being devoured by a titan
Dec 29, 2021 2:02 AM

Jul 2021
man that speech by jean and others really got me

it was so scary when erwin almost got eaten by a titan, glad they showed him alright in the end there, he lost his arm tho

mikasa is injured, we heard some bones cracking, fuck

mikasa and eren again meet the same titan who devoured eren's mother, can't even imagine how mad eren and mikasa must be rn. but mikasa is gravely injured and eren is still tied up and tired, don't know if he will be able to transform or not

i see death flags for hannes san

excited for last episode of this season, we have come a long way, idk like 45 more episodes to go?

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jan 13, 2022 5:25 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Shinzou sasageyo!
Look at how crazy Erwin strategy using titan horde to burdened Reiner escape way. Poor the MP, used as a bait, and died eaten doing nothing behind the line. Then, dang, Erwin finally had a huge contribution as a commander. Its not just screaming around, did the planning and tactics from behind, or even shall i say in front. He finally got an act together toward the goal, even if its sacrificed one of his arm. Well, at least its not your heart to be given, right? xd. Not to mention there's Armin too that mostly had influence from Erwin to be the madlad. I think you both can be a good pair.

Ymir and Historia, even though its tough there, full of lied and tried hard to be survived, you both can be safe for a while thanks to that chaos, until shit happened later. Feelsbadman for Reiner and Bertholdt. I thought the colossal titan did the throw. Guess the battle not over until the last minute. Alright!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 14, 2022 6:41 PM

Dec 2020
WHATT AN EPISODE. everyone panicking and being in denial over berthold and reiner being the titans that started all this, berthold almost breaking, and armin bluffing to get berthold to destroy himself even more. ERWIN'S "SUSUME!!!!!" FUCKK WHY'RE YOU SUCH A GOOD LEADER.
May 21, 2022 11:44 AM
Apr 2022
Wow that titan back again and eren's reaction !!
10/10
Dec 10, 2022 9:06 AM
Aug 2022
fucking awesome ep, erwin is officially the coldest mf alive and like reiner is basically schizophrenic so he's literally me
Feb 3, 2023 12:52 AM
Oct 2022
Erwin Smith is one of the craziest commanders, and at the same time his charm knows no bounds
Feb 5, 2023 4:28 AM
Jan 2023
That's a human in a titan!!!!
Feb 28, 2023 9:58 PM
Apr 2021
Commander Erwin lost a f**king arm!!
Mar 21, 2023 12:33 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ewww... Ymir's titan spit was quite literally in Christa's mouth

The question I had last episode was quickly answered in the beginning of this one. I was wondering why Ymir didn't just backstab Reiner and stay with the scouts, instead of returning to him. I remember that she came from outside the walls, and that she mostly knows how things are. She believes life within the walls are doomed, and thus is rescuing Christa from that. Or... does she really not really give af about Christa, er, Historia, and has always just used her as a bargaining chip to be used in the future? Also did Reiner and Bertholdt really need to bring Historia back that much? Wouldn't just Eren be alright, or would he not have been complete enough as a package? Because Bertholdt was kind of blaming Ymir there for the scouts being right on top of them: if they had just left without waiting for Ymir, they could've easily escaped them. And what was that when Bertholdt muttered to himself that it was YMIR that threatened THEM, not the other way around which Historia thought? What did Ymir threaten them with exactly, that she would've fought them both in the forest? Did Reiner and Bertholdt say that they'd kill Ymir (as Historia said) if she didn't follow their orders? True that forced them to let her go get Historia, but then they could've just leave her behind and ran off with Eren, or maybe they just wanted to bring back as many puzzle pieces as possible- nvm, I think I answered my own questions lol.

Bro, Mikasa was fully prepared to kill Ymir AS WELL AS Historia right then and there.

Holy crap poor Bertholdt though, stuck in a cage with a raging Eren, getting pierced by the Mikasa glare, and then getting guilt-tripped HARD by everyone close to him for the past years, being forced to do the unthinkable. Honestly both him and Reiner are like the most mentally broken characters of the whole show. Broken, and tragic. The past five years they have deceived their comrades, and yet none of it was a lie. They truly saw each other as companions.

As for Erwin, up until now, I doubt many have thought too much about him. Quite an awesome and stoic commander for sure, but not quite a stand-out character if you ask me. This episode changed that: dude is a madman, and we realize that the instant we see him coming head on full force with a horde of titans behind him. But more importantly, he is getting dragged away by a titan with his arm in its mouth, and is still yelling ADVANCE

Don't forget about ARMIN. Nobody but him thought to bring up the "Don't you want to go rescue Annie? She's suffering an endless hell right now!" card. Annie wasn't even being tortured, Armin just added that one for improved manipulation on Bertholdt. Armin scary. Big brain move, it was highly effective. I like how it was Erwin who showed up to cut Bertholdt and set Eren free. Just two 

And this whole time, Reiner is running full sprint, an army of scouts chasing him from behind, another army led by ERWIN coming from his front WITH a horde of titans behind, whilst carrying Ymir's titan form on his back, clenching an unwieldy Eren and depressed Bertholdt in his neck, with Mikasa and everyone else hanging across his neck like a necklace trying to get Eren out. Man needs a break. I thought this was the beast titan's speciality, but even Reiner is using the shot-put strategy.

You guys hear that cracking noise when that titan grabbed Mikasa? Yeah her ribs are definitely broken

I'm speaking too soon, but man the survey corps need to do a better job of protecting Eren from here on out. Dude's already got abducted twice.

Favourite part of the episode is where that one military police guy is kind of just sitting there on his horse looking like he was just waiting to get eaten by that titan. That or that quick two second sequence where a single riderless horse literally runs into a dude, collides with another dude on a horse sending him flying and into a titan's mouth. Gold.

"It's all because I got caught. Everyone's going to die because of me." 
Key word: 

Ok I'm not going to ramble on, so let me just finish by saying that that certainly was a holy-shit cliffhanger moment if there ever was one: the titan that ate Eren's mom has entered the server.
BetaMaleUltraMar 21, 2023 1:27 AM

NYANPASU
5700XT

Mar 27, 2023 3:42 PM

Sep 2019
Now we are no longer surprised about someone bleeding and transforming themselves like in Naruto. A very Japanese style.
Ymir is actually 80 years old, isn't she? Then I can call her granny.
Levi didn't do anything this whole season, because if he showed up, I think he'd be boring.
Ok savage Mikasa, I am afraid of this mother, in the future her husband and children would not dare to criticize the food she cooks, she would cut their tongues.
I wonder why Reiner and Bertholdt don't combine to take down survey corps? They are both healthy, strong and have all titans to help them. Survey corps are just human.
I find the name Historia so weird.
Please give the baby back to Mikasa, I'm scared of her!
Mikasa acts like she's a super woman, giving grace to others. And then act girly, shy in front of Eren, I don't know why the author built Mikasa like that, to make her look so obnoxious? I don't like Mikasa in this ep. What a hard ep to watch. The fact that she's so good at fighting for no reason is already incomprehensible.
F**k off Mikasa, I sided with Krista and Ymir.
Bertholdt, just.. don't say a word, turn into a titan and smack them all dead. Even the reason is legitimate, but the consequences are too big, no one will sympathize with that.
I don't understand Bertholdt's last sentences. Does he want people to find him? Means to find the good part in him? The tolerance?
Hopefully Annie and Bertholdt will have an interaction later.
It doesn't make sense, even though Reiner is running slow, this isn't the school's backyard. Erwin couldn't ride around that far in such a short time to face Reiner like that.
First time seeing Reiner inside titan.
Erwin c'mon! So cool.
Yeah right... The hated version of Armin appeared. What about Mikasa? I don't worry because I know she won't die so soon.
Armin considers what he does a sacrifice? No. He did it once with Annie in Stohess. So just do it, don't pretend like he doesn't know anything.
Erwin do it with one hand? Somewhat hard to believe. I think that person should be Hannes.
Great. Historia's first titan.
Reuniting with an old friend... Don't know which character that titan was before? Or just an ordinary person?
Apr 28, 2023 9:59 AM

Nov 2010
Ah, so that's how it is. So being turned into a feral Titan as a punishment doesn't grant them any transforming abilities. So, Reiner's group is the specially turned Titans with abilities.
How come Bertolt didn't try to transform into a Colossal Titan? He has more ground coverage and overall firepower. Is it that taxing to maintain that form that's why?
Damn, Erwin lost an arm. Will he still be allowed to lead the Survey Corps after all this? So many casualties, for Eren's sake.
After all this time, they meet that Titan again. What are the chances? lol
May 3, 2023 5:07 PM

Aug 2019
BRO ERWIN! I really hope he makes it through this, he's awesome!
Jun 6, 2023 2:45 PM

Sep 2022
Salute to Erwin's guts and Love the killing intend of Mikasa, LOVE the speech You Jean!!!
Jul 23, 2023 9:42 PM
Sep 2022
Erwin sacrificing himself, Mikasa threatening the Titans, Armin saving the day (daily)...

It's funny how Erwin takes his soldiers to hell without hesitating

But what is it the titans fear so much? It can't be that mad

And look at him, the famous titan that killed Eren's mom... I can predict Eren losing the control in the next episode and helping with the close of this season.
Jul 26, 2023 11:07 AM

Dec 2022
Very good episode
Aug 18, 2023 9:56 PM
Jan 2023
Very intense & suspenseful episode, can't wait to see what the season finale has to offer! šŸ˜
Aug 23, 2023 8:46 AM
Nov 2022
The most epic blonde duo.
Erwin the coolest commander of all.
Armin the most disturbing strategist.
Poor Bertolt is sad, although he is cute, many said that nobody cares about the Character, but then he reached first place in popularity as a villain and showed how epic he is.
Mikasa looks like a yandere all the time.
Oct 7, 2023 8:55 AM
May 2023
Review en ESP/ENG

Very good episode, interesting that Ymir was lying to Crista all the time or maybe she is lying to her now, it seems that not everything was lies with the group of friends but there are more important things that Rainer and Bertholdt have to do. Armin looks for a weak point and hits the nail on the head by lying about Annie and managing to unleash Berthold's wrath and Erwin's determination to achieve his goal is simply excellent. The titan that appeared at the end is interesting, we'll see how it goes PS: Mikasa's anger and determination is scary

Muy buen episodio, interesante que Ymir le estuviera mintiendo a Crista todo el tiempo o tal vez ahora le esta mintiendo, parece que no todo fue mentiras con el grupo de amigos pero hay cosas mas importantes que tienen que hacer Rainer y Bertholdt. Armin busca un punto debil y dando en el clavo mitiendo con lo de Annie y logrando desatar la ira de Berthold y la determinacion de Erwin de cumplir con su objetivo simplemente excelente. interesante el titan que parecio al final, veremos como continua PD: la ira y determinacion de Mikasa da miedo
Nov 30, 2023 5:48 PM

Nov 2023
Damn, pretty nice and awesome epiosode
Jan 30, 8:56 PM
Jan 2024
I SAID ADVANCE GOD DAMNIT
Mar 11, 5:04 PM
Jul 2023
Pretty good one!
- Mikasa was so close to killing Ymir, geez
- Ymir “stole” Reiner’s friends Titan powers? How does that work
- Erwin loses an arm, seems he’s alright though. What a Chad
- I wonder what Historia will do….
- The smiling Titan that killed Eren’s mom? This is gonna be interesting
Pages (11) « First ... « 9 10 [11]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 12, 2017

496 by Magicallykitten »»
Apr 13, 4:26 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - May 6, 2017

931 by Angel_crush1 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 15, 2017

689 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Apr 21, 2017

465 by ImNotAnOtaku1 »»
Mar 14, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ardanaz - Jun 2, 2017

433 by Apreggi »»
Mar 11, 4:36 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.