Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Seikaisuru Kado Episode 9 Discussion

Nov 8, 2017 6:09 PM
...Wait... What? (thanks to the answers I could understand several things)
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.

Dec 16, 2017 4:00 AM

What the hell? I didn't expect this. ;-;

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."

Jan 16, 2018 3:40 AM

Well that was completely unexpected!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Oct 13, 2018 2:34 PM

I hate all the characters now. There's just so much doubt in Shindo it's very out of character for him imo, he's so easily convinced by Saraka who keeps on antagonising zaShunina for some reason with her preachy self righteous morality and shit. It's making him seem like a hypocrit since he's denying advancement of the human race because it is out of his expectation/realm of understanding. Yaka-kui zaShunina is also acting out of character by speeding up the human advancement and forcibly instill his ideal onto everyone else. It really seems like they have no idea what direction the story should take because it became a little stale and aimless after the 6th or 7th episode in term of human progression without taking a deeper look into the changes it's made to the world, and they had to make zaShunina an ignorant antagonist who would replace Shindo just because Shindo doesn't fully comprehend his methods yet.

All this came outta nowhere. -.-

Also hate how they try to force us to think Saraka is cute, with that love talk and all her blushing, tsun side.. smh and she's an experienced negotiator, one of the best even.

edit: and the whole act of trying to invade Kado is so disgusting to me, it shows the worst of humanity, the urge to destroy everything foreign to them. "hey lemme look for ways to destroy this cube so we can rekt it in 3 days after I am done looking into it" and you wonder why the world is such a dangerous place to live in.
Modified by ToG25thBaam, Oct 13, 2018 2:52 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Mar 31, 1:03 PM
The foreshadowing came in the ep 02 when Z tells humanity what they wonder if they can trust or not, then proceeds to tell humanity "never fully trust; always question, that is the right answer".
Also, the part about negotiation harmonizing interests in ep 00, as Z never explained their interest.
[A cautionary tale about deals too good to be true, as well as post-scarcity.]

Apr 10, 6:58 PM

What the? Asspull out of nowhere.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Sep 1, 11:07 PM

Holy shit. What??
I don't accept random friend requests, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk about something i've posted or talk about some anime/manga that i've seen.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]