Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 26, 2010 11:14 AM

Oct 2009
I know this is a tsundere hate-club, and I am certainly not fond of tsunderes in general (Why do you think I'm in this club? XD), but I must admit, there are quite a few tsunderes I've found myself liking.
How about you guys? Which tsunderes have you liked at all?
For me:

Kyou from Clannad - I've noticed that quite a few people in this club hate her, but I think she's awesome! She's not like those generic, Louise-type "Omg I'm gonna hit my boyfriend cuz I feel like it!!1" idiots, she's just crazy-protective of her sister, and it's actually really funny. ^_^ She's my favorite Clannad character, tied with Nagisa.

Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin - I love Kaoru. Like Kyou, she's not like the others, she's a wonderful girl who truly loves Kenshin with all her heart. She may occasionally clobber him by accident or smack him when he doesn't compliment her cooking, but I just see that as a little bit of sass on her part, it's not nearly as bad as the antics of a few other girls we could mention...

Sailor Mars/Rei from Sailor Moon - I really like her. She's a tough girl who stands up for her friends. Some people take her occasional quarrels with Usagi as "being a bitch to her", but I've always thought of that as just friendly bickering, and it can actually be quite cute sometimes. She's a great friend to have, a kind person, and out of all the Sailor Senshi, she's probably the most loyal to Usagi. She's also one of THE hottest and most kickass girls in a series chock full of hot and kickass girls in general, which is a plus. ;)

Kagome from Inuyasha - I actually don't consider her a tsundere at all, but a couple of people here have called her one, and she's in the Character Relations list. Honestly, I don't see how she could be considered a tsundere; The way I see it, she's one of the sweetest girls in anime, always so kind and loving to all her friends. Maybe it's because she does the "Sit!" command to Inuyasha? If that's the case, it's usually when Inuyasha's being a douche. What, do you want her to just sit back and let him give her crap?
Karen: So, if you're from Africa... why are you white? O_O
Gretchen: Oh my God Karen! You can't just ask people why they're white!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 1, 2010 9:18 PM

Jun 2009
i will admit that there are some tsunderes that don't piss me off (occasionally), and there are those that i consider to be passable.

kagami (lucky star)-she was tolerable in the tv series, but she irritated me in the ova >.<

kaoru (rurouni kenshin)-not entirely a tsundere just a girl who can be a bit bitchy, but she does have her good moments in the show nonetheless.

alice (pandora hearts)-this girl rules XD granted she can be haughty and bratty sometimes, but she's an excellent character overall.

and that's it :P
"everyone knows that the last toes are always the coldest to go."

Telavators-the mars volta
Mar 6, 2010 9:55 AM

Jun 2009
There's some female characters out there that have a few tsundere traits but their whole character can't really be described as one since they're more well rounded. Like Yoko or Haruhi. (excuse the bad pun, not intended...) Those I like.
Mar 6, 2010 3:46 PM

Nov 2007
I really hate tsunderes, but of course there are exceptions, my 3rd favorite female character ever: Misaka Mikoto.
Also, I like Fujibayashi Kyou from Clannad, she's just awesome ♥

But the rest...go burn in hell =w=
Mar 6, 2010 6:34 PM

Aug 2008
Only tsundere I like is Kyou from Clannad. ♥

Asuka from evangelion is okay in my opinion too.

That is it though.
Mar 6, 2010 7:40 PM

Aug 2009
There are a few Tsunderes that I can respect and tolerate although for some reason, I can't seem them to see them as if they are Tsunderes or not, so this list may be a bit difficult for me but I'll give it a shot.

Mio Akiyama (K-On!), Kagami Hiiragi (Lucky Star, not a fan of the show btw) and Meryl Strife (Trigun)

Probably one or two more but that's all I can think of right now.
Mar 7, 2010 6:59 PM

Jan 2009
I like 2 tsunderes and they are

Misty from Pokemon <3
Kagami From Lucky star

Other then that, Fuck the rest. >:l
Mar 9, 2010 2:55 PM

May 2009
- Senjougara from Bakemonogatari
- Felli from Chrome Shelled Regios

The only tsundere characters I can remember right now being likable :)
Mar 11, 2010 10:08 AM

May 2007
I'm ok with Meryl from Trigun as I'm quite surprised to find out she's considered a tsundere. It's been a long time since I watched it.

Also, as long as they keep their mouths shut, Kagome and Cleao (from Orphen) don't bother me too much. I think they're annoying but I don't exactly dislike them.

Seth-Z-101 said:
Kagome from Inuyasha - I actually don't consider her a tsundere at all, but a couple of people here have called her one, and she's in the Character Relations list. Honestly, I don't see how she could be considered a tsundere; The way I see it, she's one of the sweetest girls in anime, always so kind and loving to all her friends. Maybe it's because she does the "Sit!" command to Inuyasha? If that's the case, it's usually when Inuyasha's being a douche. What, do you want her to just sit back and let him give her crap?

Kagome is, in fact, a tsundere. She's not the obvious tsundere but the traits are there. I disagree with you simply because most of the time she tells Inuyasha to sit, it's completely uncalled for and he didn't even do anything to deserve it. She abuses that "power". In contrast, she quickly goes from that to "Oh...Inuyasha...*blush*". <- Tsundere.
SayuriMar 11, 2010 10:15 AM

Mar 19, 2010 12:47 PM

Jul 2009
Temari from Naruto, I will always love her despite the character bastardization and general crappiness of that series.
And Asuka Langley of course.
Mar 19, 2010 1:48 PM

Apr 2008
I harbor a very strong hatred for Tsunderes. More than I probably should :P but their are a select few who I do like such as:

Kagome Higurashi from Inuyasha :o (she's apparently a "Type B" which makes her likable to me)
Meia from Vandread (I initially thought she was more Kuudere, but I finally see she is indeed Tsundere... I think.)
Rin from Fate/Stay Night
Rei from Sailor moon <3 (If she really is a Tsundere...)
Natsuki from Mai Hime
Soi fon from Bleach
Meryl from Trigun :3

AND I'm not sure if she's a Tsundere, or just a crazy/plain ol' bitch, but just in case, I like Haruhi Suzumiya as well.
xStarlingSep 11, 2010 11:04 AM
Apr 3, 2010 5:03 PM
Jan 2010
Kyou from Clannad and Alice from Pandora Hearts so far.
Apr 11, 2010 9:19 AM

Feb 2009
Kagamin
Asuka
and... Misaka? if she's really a tsundere.

Hinagiku from that one butler manga with the other Rie Kugimiya Tsundere, I can't remember the title :/

Hayate no Gotoku? I've watched 2 eps and I've already found Nagi annoying...
May 5, 2010 4:52 AM

Oct 2009
Well. Rika from Digimon Tamers is on the list. I didn't concider her a tsundere but after thinking about it when I joined here. It might be true. :P

Also, Kagami I liked. But the rest? Meh.
May 13, 2010 10:09 AM

Jun 2009
Would Kagura count? She's also a Yandere though.
May 28, 2010 6:37 AM

Sep 2009
i don't remember much, but i like vita and shana because they are strong.
And i don't think kagami is an annoying tsundere, she's likeable.
Jun 18, 2010 2:11 PM
Mar 2009
Kagome from Inu Yasha...I don't really consider her a tsundere...ok she kinda is... BUT she at least sometimes as a reason. She herself at least knows what she does is wrong like how she was feeling bad about her jealousy...I think she became more likable in Inu Yasha Final Act :D
Jun 19, 2010 2:01 PM

Sep 2009
Kagami is my 2nd fav character in Lucky Star - I have no idea why she's considered a tsundere... I also like Nagi and Shana and Kyou.
Jun 20, 2010 2:08 PM

Feb 2009
I'm fine with:

Kyou- Clannad (though that seems to be the general consensus, rite? XD)
Kaname - Full Metal Panic
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden
Asuka - Evangelion

and an odd case with Sernia from Ladies Versus Butlers. I find her tsundere-isms in such a stereotyped, fanservice-y show to be adorable and endearing rather than irritating. O___O
SoneAnnaJun 30, 2010 6:45 AM
Jul 6, 2010 6:14 AM

Oct 2009
HotCakes said:
Would Kagura count? She's also a Yandere though.

Nah, Kagura is obvisiously not tsundere, since she admits her lve for Kyo over and over agian.
Jul 6, 2010 6:19 AM

Oct 2009
Ogieu from Genshiken. She's nice.
Motoko from Love Hina, even though she was a little indicisive.
Ooh and the lead of Yandere Kanojou, she's just plain funny XD
Ah and Hinagiku from Hayate no Gotoku!
They are all well and good.:P
Jul 9, 2010 12:14 AM

Sep 2009
Misaka Mikoto from Railgun
I can't say that I like her, but it's probably the only tsundere I don't hate at all
Jul 21, 2010 12:14 AM

Jul 2010
I like Kagami, Rin, Asuka, Haruhi, Nagi and Hinagiku. I first also liked Taiga a bit but now she defeated Mio in ISML i hater her as well.
Jul 27, 2010 6:31 AM

Jun 2010
Misaka, Kaoru, Utau, and Kyou. They're the few that I like. :)

I used to like Kagome at the beginning of Inuyasha. She was really confident and interesting, and I loved how she could stand up to Inuyasha. But as the series progressed, she started to get..."annoying." She'd say "SIT!" to Inuyasha ALL the time (And I don't like Inuyasha either) and she became a really useless heroine that has to be saved all the time. (I don't hate her, this is just my opinion on her.)

EternalTearsOct 1, 2010 3:52 PM

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Aug 8, 2010 1:42 PM
Jan 2009
The only ones I've ever liked are:

- Lal Mirch from Reborn!
- Yuki Kojima from Whistle!
- Takasu Ayako from Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku o! (I don't know if she qualifies, but she's always beating up everyone -- except for the guy she likes).
Aug 8, 2010 1:45 PM
Jan 2009
The only ones I've liked are

- Lal Mirch from Reborn!
- Yuki Kojima from Whistle!
- Takasu Ayako from Mamoru-kun ni Megami no Shukufuku o! (I don't know if she qualifies, but she's always beating up everyoneexcept for the guy she likes -- who she never hits even once).
Aug 11, 2010 11:55 AM

Jul 2009
My bad! How could I forget Megumi from Rahxephon? The fact that I had to identify her makes her a tolerable tsundere. That and she only mildly picked on the main character so it wasn't exaggerated horse shit.
Aug 18, 2010 5:01 PM

Sep 2009
I'm fine with:

- Kagami from Lucky Star;
- Kasumi from Pokémon;
- Haruhi from SHnY (sometimes, though);
- Taiga from Toradora! (idem);
- Kyou from Clannad (I didn't like her so much anyway);
Aug 23, 2010 4:55 PM

Jul 2010
I surprisingly liked Kyou as a character. She's one of the few tsundere characters that I like, including Kagami, Rin, and Hina :P
Nov 16, 2010 4:41 PM

May 2009
- Rin Tohsaka
- Kagami Hiiragi
- Asuka Langley Soryu - to be honest I don't really consider her a tsundere, at least not the type that irritates me
- Kyou Fujibayashi
Nov 16, 2010 9:30 PM

Nov 2009
Rin Tohsaka
Akiha Tohno
Kagome Higurashi

Kyou was my least favorite character in Clannad. She's decent in the Visual Novel, though.
LostHanyouSep 22, 2012 2:50 AM
Dec 17, 2010 8:10 AM

Sep 2010
Does Alice (from Pandora Hearts) count as a tsundere?

Dec 17, 2010 1:42 PM

Jun 2010
Solla said:

In my opinion, yes. She has the traits of a tsundere and you can see she is one because she covers up her jealousy for Oz by saying that it's because he's her 'manservant'.

"I didn't call you stupid. Calling you stupid would be an insult to the stupid people out there."
Jan 12, 2011 8:22 PM
Nov 2009
Michiru from Air TV [omg her story is so sad ;_;] though she doesn't show her 'dere' side so much.

Sunao Konoe from Tsuyokiss. She's voiced by Mizuki Nana, that's all.

and Aisaka Taiga is cute, but she's so annoying -_-

Vita from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha is awesome too. love her <3

And I respect Suzumiya Haruhi as God.
Feb 2, 2011 1:07 PM

Apr 2009
EternalTears said:
Solla said:

In my opinion, yes. She has the traits of a tsundere and you can see she is one because she covers up her jealousy for Oz by saying that it's because he's her 'manservant'.

....Which annoys me to no end.
Am I seriously the only person who dislikes Alice? :/ oo
deadoptimist said:
Though I think shit-flinging should also have standards - no personal, no behind the scenes.
Feb 6, 2011 7:46 AM

Jun 2010
@GothicQueen

No, you're not. I hate her with a burning passion...*high fives*

Apr 3, 2011 3:49 PM
Apr 2011
Suiseiseki
DESU~~
Apr 9, 2011 7:42 PM
Jul 2008
Hate to admit it, but Nagi from Hayate the Combat Butler grew on me after a dozen or so episodes of the first series. She's by default one of the kindest characters of the series, and the only one who doesn't treat Hayate like utter crap.

Taiga kind of grew on me in the last episodes of Toradora, too.
May 10, 2011 5:40 AM

Jun 2010
Asuka and Suiseiseki. That is all.

I hate J.C.Staff tsunderes the most. Misaka and Shana are the worst.
Jun 19, 2011 1:37 PM

Aug 2010
I don't hate Louise from ZNT, she's okay, but if you're talking about actually liking a tsundere, I would say Minko from Hanasaku Iroha.
Jul 21, 2011 7:01 AM

Nov 2009
I kinda don't hate Tohsaka Rin from Fate Stay Night, because she's ACTUALLY clever overall, mostly reasonable, "tsundere-acts" are mostly verbal, no violence.

Ogiue from Genshiken is kinda nice too. Maybe it's because "violent part" was developed in Kasukabe Saki.
Jul 31, 2011 9:41 AM

Jul 2011
The only girl with some tsundere qualities I like is Kohinata Hayami.
Aug 24, 2011 9:29 PM

Jan 2010
Kamiki Izumo (Ao no Exorcist)................ Is she a tsundere? If she is, then she is THE ONLY tsundere I like
Mar 14, 2012 2:38 PM

Aug 2011
I like Kagami Hiiragi. Her "tsuntsun" is more just snide, snarky, and sarcastic.

Makise Kurisu is alright.

I didn't even know Kyou was one until I read this thread, and then I was like, "Oh yeah. I guess that's true."

Asuka is much more tolerable in Rebuild than original NGE, but still not much.
Mar 31, 2012 6:35 AM

Jul 2011
Rin Natsume from Little Busters (Vn by key)
I just love her.

And Senjougahara from Bakemono, I can stand her.
Key Fan
Apr 1, 2012 6:53 PM

Sep 2011
Misaka Mikoto - Toaru kagaku no Railgun
Makise Kurisu - Steins;Gate
Hiiragi Kagami - Lucky Star
Fujibayashi Kyou - Clannad
Katsura Hinagiku - Hayate no Gotoku
Senjougahara Hitagi - Bakemonogatari
..I can't think of any more at the moment.

The rest are shit who can single-handedly ruin an anime for me if they are a main character.
HaakonwaleApr 1, 2012 7:03 PM
Jul 4, 2012 10:06 PM

Mar 2012
Sugiura Ayano of Yuru Yuri

She's definitely a tsundere. She bangs the door and shouts "TOSHINOU KYOUKO." She also blushes and does other things a tsundere would do. she's not the violent type though. I think her personality suits Kyouko's wild personality.
Jul 10, 2012 7:03 AM

Jun 2012
I agree with Kyou, she's cool. Also Akiha Tohno. I haven't seen the anime (or it doesn't exist, either way), but she is hilarious in the VN. I laugh nearly every time I see her.
Jul 19, 2012 12:54 PM
Jun 2012
I don't get why you guys like Kyou, Kagome, and Asuka... they are like the worst in my opinion :/

I'm okay with Kagami and Misaka
And I'm not sure if Utau counts but she's like my favourite character so I'm defenitly okay with her :D
Aug 5, 2012 12:57 PM

Mar 2010
Does Misaka Mikoto (To Aru Majustu/Kagaku no Index/Railgun) qualify as tsundere? If yes then she is one those not many that I like. She is overall OP and doesn't treat Touma like shit (unlike Index). Actually she treats him like a worthy rival

Also Senjougahara (Bakemonogatari) was a nice character even though she's tsundere. But thats probably due to the weirdness of the show
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» whos the most nice tsundere

boa555 - Dec 13, 2015

4 by BurntBurrito »»
Oct 22, 2022 7:33 AM

» Origins: When did you start disliking (or stop liking) Tsundere girls? ( 1 2 )

Torisunanohokori - Dec 9, 2008

66 by sakura546464 »»
Mar 5, 2022 1:42 AM

» What kind of anime girls do you like? (Obviously not tsunderes)

EternalTears - Aug 14, 2010

24 by ZetaSoujiro »»
Jun 1, 2019 9:24 PM

» list of tsunderes

eiskalt - Dec 12, 2008

13 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:31 PM

» Rie Kugimiya

EternalTears - Nov 26, 2010

14 by princessakura »»
Feb 6, 2019 11:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.