Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
#1
Jun 7, 2017 9:29 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 9
Why In the series Boruto, Naruto is seen as being almost absentee father, the one that gives his kids no time, when we see him use multiple clones to just walk around do shopping while he is at work?

He could simply just have a clone being with a family nearly always, as he has inexhaustible charkra pool, if he avoids getting hit and his senses should be so sharp that before anything hits him he could spawn another clone from a clone (if that is possible)
The big lie of computer security is that security improves by imposing complex passwords on users. In real life, people write down anything they can't remember. Security is increased by designing for the way humans actually behave. -Jakob Nielsen
------------
Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.
 
#2
Jun 7, 2017 10:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31878
he does, and that's what dissaponting boruto the most...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
#3
Jun 7, 2017 10:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1322
Boruto-The topic that should not be here (but rather in its own sub)


But I think it's a matter of respect. As Hokage, he deals with very important people on a daily basis. It could be seen as disrespectful for him to not give his personal full attention to people and matters at hand. That's why he uses the clones with his family. If anything, it should be the other way around. Don't you think it's ironic how Naruto didn't have a family growing up, and now that he has one of his own, he doesn't spend any personal time with them?

Either that or because this Boruto show shouldn't even exist. Just another way to milk this franchise by adding ridiculous amounts of absurdity (Cable, Television, ALIENS...). Nothing needs to make sense because they're making money off it anyway (just like Dragonball Super)
Modified by OneNaughtyBaby, Jun 7, 2017 10:15 PM
 
#4
Jun 7, 2017 10:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2459
What Kuma said. Boruto doesn't want no clone looking after him, he wants the real deal.

With a question like I'm assuming you didn't watched Boruto the Movie.

You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from it.
 
#5
Jun 7, 2017 10:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 13526
Basically, he's just doing what he's always done: throw himself at whatever he's doing and mostly ignoring the rest. He does leave a clone with his family, but that just pisses Boruto off even more.

Also, I should mention: Naruto doted on his kids a lot before he became Hokage. Becoming Hokage meant that he had to switch his attention to the duties that came with it and Boruto probably didn't like how his father chose his duties over doting on him.
 
#6
Jun 7, 2017 10:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2016
Posts: 2459
OneNaughtyBear said:
Boruto-The topic that should not be here (but rather in its own sub)


But I think it's a matter of respect. As Hokage, he deals with very important people on a daily basis. It could be seen as disrespectful for him to not give his personal full attention to people and matters at hand.


Either that or because this Boruto show shouldn't even exist. Just another way to milk this franchise by adding ridiculous amounts of absurdity (Cable, Television, ALIENS...). Nothing needs to make sense because they're making money off it anyway (just like Dragonball Super)


The matter It's not related to any milking as it was tackled at Boruto the Movie (that came way before this anime when Shippuden was still airing). Either that or you consider the movie as milking too.
You are not your body, you are your brain, the "self" that emerges from it.
 
#7
Jun 7, 2017 10:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1322
HyperL said:
OneNaughtyBear said:
Boruto-The topic that should not be here (but rather in its own sub)


But I think it's a matter of respect. As Hokage, he deals with very important people on a daily basis. It could be seen as disrespectful for him to not give his personal full attention to people and matters at hand.


Either that or because this Boruto show shouldn't even exist. Just another way to milk this franchise by adding ridiculous amounts of absurdity (Cable, Television, ALIENS...). Nothing needs to make sense because they're making money off it anyway (just like Dragonball Super)


The matter It's not related to any milking as it was tackled at Boruto the Movie (that came way before this anime when Shippuden was still airing). Either that or you consider the movie as milking too.
I do actually. They promoted a sequel before the current series was even over. The entire franchise just bothers me because I used to be a big fan until I saw the light (and became a full fledged anime fan) Used to buy all the games, watched all the movies, bought a few manga's never missed an episode, and then I saw just how much whoevers in charge is shitting on the fans.
 
#8
Jun 7, 2017 10:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31878
OneNaughtyBear said:
HyperL said:


The matter It's not related to any milking as it was tackled at Boruto the Movie (that came way before this anime when Shippuden was still airing). Either that or you consider the movie as milking too.
I do actually. They promoted a sequel before the current series was even over.


it was already over (the manga, original source) hence movie been made... heck, it was soo long time ago that it side stories LN developing it's own story and even made 2 movies... (naruto the last and boruto movie technically sequel already)... TBH, i considered naruto anime is overdone and boruto is late...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
#9
Jun 7, 2017 10:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 10026
because they needed a quick way for boruto to experience omg daddy issues drama but they didnt think things through, so boruto is a spoiled child whil naruto is a sack of shit
Stardust Revolution sounds like the name of a goddamn 90s boy band, or the title of BTS's latest album
 
Jun 7, 2017 10:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1322
Kuma said:
OneNaughtyBear said:
I do actually. They promoted a sequel before the current series was even over.


it was already over (the manga, original source) hence movie been made... heck, it was soo long time ago that it side stories LN developing it's own story and even made 2 movies... (naruto the last and boruto movie technically sequel already)...
You seem to be missing the point. Manga over? Fine, make the manga for the sequel. Don't make an animated movie sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet. Regardless, my point still stands that I see no reason for a Boruto series to exist other than milking. The concept of the ending was satisfying.

It's like with Dragonball Super. I think the show is alright, but it shouldn't exist either. DBZ was a great franchise that I feel is not so great anymore because of an unnecessary sequel. And because the sequel is unnecessary, just like Naruto, they're adding all these random ideas and concepts that make no sense.
Modified by OneNaughtyBaby, Jun 7, 2017 10:48 PM
 
Jun 7, 2017 10:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31878
OneNaughtyBear said:
Kuma said:


it was already over (the manga, original source) hence movie been made... heck, it was soo long time ago that it side stories LN developing it's own story and even made 2 movies... (naruto the last and boruto movie technically sequel already)...
You seem to be missing the point. Manga over? Fine, make the manga for the sequel. Don't make an animated movie sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet.


why? the fans who read manga demand it... anime is just adaptation, most people read manga already...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
Jun 7, 2017 10:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1322
Kuma said:
OneNaughtyBear said:
You seem to be missing the point. Manga over? Fine, make the manga for the sequel. Don't make an animated movie sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet.


why? the fans who read manga demand it... anime is just adaptation, most people read manga already...
Oh really? So you're saying that these manga "fans" demanded an animated sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet, rather than to start the manga to the sequel? Sorry but I'm not buying that because it makes no sense.
 
Jun 7, 2017 10:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 9
OMG what did I start.........

I thought that the movie was not considered cannon, if it does then why boruto is pissed at naruto ?
The big lie of computer security is that security improves by imposing complex passwords on users. In real life, people write down anything they can't remember. Security is increased by designing for the way humans actually behave. -Jakob Nielsen
------------
Why pay money to have your family tree traced; go into politics and your opponents will do it for you.
 
Jun 7, 2017 11:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31878
OneNaughtyBear said:
Kuma said:


why? the fans who read manga demand it... anime is just adaptation, most people read manga already...
Oh really? So you're saying that these manga "fans" demanded an animated sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet, rather than to start the manga to the sequel? Sorry but I'm not buying that because it makes no sense.


because, both of them does? during same time, the LN is published and boruto manga anounced... anime is adaptation... a bonus... with same logic, why would anyone wanted adaptation of any ongoing series? they should just wait it end..

there is adaptation, and there is original source canon... the movie is canon, and naruto shippuden is adaptation... boruto anime is canon too since it's not adaptation from previous form...

Snaidro said:
OMG what did I start.........

I thought that the movie was not considered cannon, if it does then why boruto is pissed at naruto ?


lack of atention, boruto demand more... well, what do you expect from kids/teen?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
Jun 7, 2017 11:26 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 1047
OneNaughtyBear said:
Kuma said:


why? the fans who read manga demand it... anime is just adaptation, most people read manga already...
Oh really? So you're saying that these manga "fans" demanded an animated sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet, rather than to start the manga to the sequel? Sorry but I'm not buying that because it makes no sense.


What are you on about? There IS a Boruto manga, though for some reason the anime doesn't follow it beyond the first few pages, I think.
 
Jun 8, 2017 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 16495
I find it weird that the series actually goes on, that it still exists.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
 
Jun 8, 2017 5:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1322
Askorti said:
OneNaughtyBear said:
Oh really? So you're saying that these manga "fans" demanded an animated sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet, rather than to start the manga to the sequel? Sorry but I'm not buying that because it makes no sense.


What are you on about? There IS a Boruto manga, though for some reason the anime doesn't follow it beyond the first few pages, I think.
Right, a very short manga that came out the same day of the movie, and the continuation that never came until long after the movie was out. Therefore, his idea that fans demanded the movie doesn't make sense (especially considering you would think anyone with decent marketing skills would promote the movie far more than some really short manga. But then again, I don't know what goes on in Japan). I'm looking at things from a logical point of view, not the pov of a fanboy who will justify anything thrown at them as long as it's something. If I'm a manga reader, and the Naruto series has long ended and the show is still ongoing, I would want a new manga, not another anime that's a sequel to an anime that isn't even finished yet. And that just further shows the milking of this franchise.

@Kuma as I told this other person, I'm looking at things from a logical point of view. Yes, as you said, the Boruto movie is canon, rather than an adaptation. However, it's still an animation which came before the full fledged manga. I don't think you seem to be understanding that my gripe is that an animated sequel came out before the anime ended. Sure, fans who read the manga already know what happened. But what about the people who actually still watched the anime? I look it is as "Hey guys, I know we buffed the hell out of this anime with pointless filler and other things that don't need to be here just to make it way longer than it needed to because we're gonna make money off of it anyway, so here's an animated sequel you can enjoy while you wait a over 2 more years to see your favorite scenes animated". Maybe I'm wrong, but what I'm getting from you is that fans just want "more more more", people still cared and watched the anime. That's the whole purpose of having your favorite manga adapted.


And none of what you're saying really matters of my original point that I don't think the Boruto franchise should exist anyway because there's nothing they can do to make the series stand on its own without messing up the "universe", which is what they're doing. The plot in Naruto was the end all be all when it came to threats. Now the ninja world was experiencing peace, (specifically referring to The Last Naruto movie) so what did they do to setup Boruto? Introduce aliens and fighting on the damn moon. Like what the hell is going on? And what else? Naruto and Sasuke are the strongest ninjas in existence, how can anything even come close to matching their combined power? Especially since they perfected their strengths since the ninja war. That, among TV, video games, literally pulling Justus out of your ass, it's just a mess.
 
Jun 8, 2017 9:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31878
@OneNaughtyBear
lol, you are implaying naruto was something god to begin with... no, i read naruto because it's already my habit, not because i am a fanboy... naruto is shit after pain invasion anyways IMHO...

you ignoring my main point... the reason why is that the canon simply moving from manga to tv series... just like dragon ball... and of course fans demand new story rather than repeating what they already know... it is that simple... why is that soo hard to understand?

also, naruto always pulling something new... i mean, it's already like that since original series... why soo surprised?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
Jun 8, 2017 11:21 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1322
Kuma said:
@OneNaughtyBear
lol, you are implaying naruto was something god to begin with... no, i read naruto because it's already my habit, not because i am a fanboy... naruto is shit after pain invasion anyways IMHO...

you ignoring my main point... the reason why is that the canon simply moving from manga to tv series... just like dragon ball... and of course fans demand new story rather than repeating what they already know... it is that simple... why is that soo hard to understand?

also, naruto always pulling something new... i mean, it's already like that since original series... why soo surprised?
I never implied anything. Never said you were a fanboy or anything like that. But at least we can agree where Naruto became shit :/. I honestly stopped watching it after Pain arc and picked it back up when Madara got revived. Honestly, shippuden is shit all together compared to Naruto.

What are you even talking about now? I specifically pointed out what my main gripe with everything was. I can ignore your main point because it honestly does nothing to counter what I said my main issue was. And if anything, you're the one who's ignoring what I said. You repeated the same thing. Yes Boruto is canon. No, that has nothing to do with releasing an animated sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet. Sure, fans demanded a new story. Then release a new manga instead instead of a movie. Don't insult the people who actually enjoyed watching the anime by doing something shitty like that just for the money.

And as far as DB goes, the main reason why I don't really like Super that much is simply because it's full of crap. Another franchise being milked to death. And here's the thing, I wouldn't have a problem with it if they actually found a way to make a great story, which is hard to do because GT exists. I don't care what the fanboys say, GT is canon. Just like you said with Naruto. It isn't an adaption, but it's still a sequel to the main series, and therefore canon. DBS not only erases GT from existence, but they just introduced a lot of pulled out the ass crap when it comes to power levels, Gods, Zeno, the Multiverse, etc. I really only watch the show for the fight scenes. I skip everything else.
Modified by OneNaughtyBaby, Jun 8, 2017 11:24 PM
 
Jun 8, 2017 11:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31878
OneNaughtyBear said:
Kuma said:
@OneNaughtyBear
lol, you are implaying naruto was something god to begin with... no, i read naruto because it's already my habit, not because i am a fanboy... naruto is shit after pain invasion anyways IMHO...

you ignoring my main point... the reason why is that the canon simply moving from manga to tv series... just like dragon ball... and of course fans demand new story rather than repeating what they already know... it is that simple... why is that soo hard to understand?

also, naruto always pulling something new... i mean, it's already like that since original series... why soo surprised?
I never implied anything. Never said you were a fanboy or anything like that. But at least we can agree where Naruto became shit :/. I honestly stopped watching it after Pain arc and picked it back up when Madara got revived. Honestly, shippuden is shit all together compared to Naruto.

What are you even talking about now? I specifically pointed out what my main gripe with everything was. I can ignore your main point because it honestly does nothing to counter what I said my main issue was. And if anything, you're the one who's ignoring what I said. You repeated the same thing. Yes Boruto is canon. No, that has nothing to do with releasing an animated sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet. Sure, fans demanded a new story. Then release a new manga instead instead of a movie. Don't insult the people who actually enjoyed watching the anime by doing something shitty like that just for the money.

And as far as DB goes, the main reason why I don't really like Super that much is simply because it's full of crap. Another franchise being milked to death. And here's the thing, I wouldn't have a problem with it if they actually found a way to make a great story, which is hard to do because GT exists. I don't care what the fanboys say, GT is canon. Just like you said with Naruto. It isn't an adaption, but it's still a sequel to the main series, and therefore canon. DBS not only erases GT from existence, but they just introduced a lot of pulled out the ass crap when it comes to power levels, Gods, Zeno, the Multiverse, etc. I really only watch the show for the fight scenes. I skip everything else.


because it sequel that fans demand? and it does released manga, but manga pace is much slower than anime, you need to wait at least 3 year for that... pretty sure the hype of movies already dies... and sorry, that's simply how industry works, market demand, and they made it... it's not about you alone, but market demand... from your POV, sure it's bad (and honestly me too), however from economic stand point, what they do is understable... that's it...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
Jun 8, 2017 11:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1322
Kuma said:
OneNaughtyBear said:
I never implied anything. Never said you were a fanboy or anything like that. But at least we can agree where Naruto became shit :/. I honestly stopped watching it after Pain arc and picked it back up when Madara got revived. Honestly, shippuden is shit all together compared to Naruto.

What are you even talking about now? I specifically pointed out what my main gripe with everything was. I can ignore your main point because it honestly does nothing to counter what I said my main issue was. And if anything, you're the one who's ignoring what I said. You repeated the same thing. Yes Boruto is canon. No, that has nothing to do with releasing an animated sequel to an anime that hasn't ended yet. Sure, fans demanded a new story. Then release a new manga instead instead of a movie. Don't insult the people who actually enjoyed watching the anime by doing something shitty like that just for the money.

And as far as DB goes, the main reason why I don't really like Super that much is simply because it's full of crap. Another franchise being milked to death. And here's the thing, I wouldn't have a problem with it if they actually found a way to make a great story, which is hard to do because GT exists. I don't care what the fanboys say, GT is canon. Just like you said with Naruto. It isn't an adaption, but it's still a sequel to the main series, and therefore canon. DBS not only erases GT from existence, but they just introduced a lot of pulled out the ass crap when it comes to power levels, Gods, Zeno, the Multiverse, etc. I really only watch the show for the fight scenes. I skip everything else.


because it sequel that fans demand? and it does released manga, but manga pace is much slower than anime, you need to wait at least 3 year for that... pretty sure the hype of movies already dies... and sorry, that's simply how industry works, market demand, and they made it... it's not about you alone, but market demand... from your POV, sure it's bad (and honestly me too), however from economic stand point, what they do is understable... that's it...
FINALLY you're getting what I'm saying :D. My whole argument was about the milking. They're making loads of money. What they do doesn't really matter as long as they keeping making more of it. From an economic stand point, they're doing great. But from the pov of a person who once was a fan and isn't blinded by fanboyism, they're just greedy fuckers who are shitting on their fans and ruining a legacy.
 
Jun 8, 2017 11:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2015
Posts: 31878
OneNaughtyBear said:
Kuma said:


because it sequel that fans demand? and it does released manga, but manga pace is much slower than anime, you need to wait at least 3 year for that... pretty sure the hype of movies already dies... and sorry, that's simply how industry works, market demand, and they made it... it's not about you alone, but market demand... from your POV, sure it's bad (and honestly me too), however from economic stand point, what they do is understable... that's it...
FINALLY you're getting what I'm saying :D. My whole argument was about the milking. They're making loads of money. What they do doesn't really matter as long as they keeping making more of it. From an economic stand point, they're doing great. But from the pov of a person who once was a fan and isn't blinded by fanboyism, they're just greedy fuckers who are shitting on their fans.


you =/= everyone... the boruto ratings is great, and movie sells load of money and boruto movie actually not making great dissapointment unlike the last naruto movie... you can't forcing your POV as common truth...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
 
Jun 9, 2017 12:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1322
Kuma said:
OneNaughtyBear said:
FINALLY you're getting what I'm saying :D. My whole argument was about the milking. They're making loads of money. What they do doesn't really matter as long as they keeping making more of it. From an economic stand point, they're doing great. But from the pov of a person who once was a fan and isn't blinded by fanboyism, they're just greedy fuckers who are shitting on their fans.


you =/= everyone... the boruto ratings is great, and movie sells load of money and boruto movie actually not making great dissapointment unlike the last naruto movie... you can't forcing your POV as common truth...
But I wasn't lol. I'm pretty sure I made it clear multiple times that I'm speaking for myself. "Imo, my main issue, my main gripe". I never once tried to speak on the behalf on any group of people besides using people who enjoyed the anime as my example (which is still a valid example). I'll admit, maybe I did give that impression because of the way I kept using terms like "shitting on the fans) but still made it clear I was speaking on behalf of myself. And they pretty much are shitting on the blind fanboys. Just look at the degrading quality of Shippuden as time went on. Those terribly animated fight scenes. And that terrible final Sasuke vs Naruto final. I've waited years to finally see it happen. disappointed isn't even strong enough to describe how I felt after watching it.

I never implied that the ratings or sales are shit, in fact I said the opposite. Everything I said was about why I didn't like the show or the franchise.


Anyways, good talk. I'm gonna call it quits here (even though it's technically already over :P).
 
Top