Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 7, 2017 2:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ha, I can't help but laugh that Shikadai got that slap mark on his face. So priceless.

Thought this episode was okay. Nice to see Sai again (I hope this show gives him more screen time!) I noticed Boruto and his friends doing their own investigation on the case.

The Hinata and Naruto scenes were cute :3
Jun 7, 2017 3:02 AM

Jun 2012
Terrible.

Another episode of shit I didn't care about or want to see.

This Anime is almost getting more and more boring every episode. Episode 9 been the best episode since Episode 1.
Jun 7, 2017 3:08 AM

Dec 2012
Nice episode. The ghost hunting continues.
LOL Mituki's note.

Nice to see Hinata & Shino talk. Cool to see Sai again.
Hinata & Naruto are such a great couple.

Sumire injured.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 7, 2017 3:30 AM

Mar 2008
Things are picking up. Also, Pissed Hinata is awesome. <3
Jun 7, 2017 3:52 AM

Feb 2013
Boruto is too damn obsessed with his eye.
Jun 7, 2017 4:23 AM

Feb 2016
Sasora said:
Terrible.

This Anime is almost getting more and more boring every episode. Episode 9 been the best episode since Episode 1.
Agree....................
Jun 7, 2017 4:34 AM

Nov 2016
I'm glad this episode picked up a little bit regarding the progression of the "plot". It's still not much, but at least things are developing in the backround. As much as I enjoy this anime so far,the episodic nature eventually won't be enough for me to keep watching it much longer.

Overall it was quite nice, pissed of Hinata was a highlight for me and it got a little exiting at the end with that cliffhanger.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 7, 2017 4:52 AM

Dec 2015
Well that was boring, but at least this whole chakra-stealing seems to be moving forward.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 7, 2017 5:04 AM

Jan 2017
this episode was reminiscent to Naruto episode 177 "please mr postman"
it seems like that mail dude who was supervising boruto is the ghost
Last week was like 'yay, progression'
but once again they decided to regress; why speed up that go back to that walking pace that goes around in circles. at least that dumb ghost didn't show ('cause it's just a recurring theme now)
sai got some screen time \(≧▽≦)/
sumire's expressions used to be funny but now they over do it
that side charcters says the water plants boring and sumire's reaction be like
\(〇_o)/
but naruto x hinata scenes were nice to see tho

but i don't get why shino isn't saying anything about boruto; since they fought each other an'all whilst being possessed... have they not come to realise boruto is actively involved. this is where you know that they can't think of much so they be like
"yep, well... let's put whatever da £$@ we can think of"

but i don't want to bring myself to hate it since they've shown that there is going to be a darker turn.
how can they make more serious than Naruto shippuden though, 'cause they fought a bloody goddess etc. etc.

360AttAck said:
Sasora said:
Terrible.

true dat; that was the one episode i was like
"YAAAAAYYYY, progression!"

ε=ε=ε=ε=(/≧▽≦)/
Jun 7, 2017 5:09 AM

Sep 2014
Looks like things are finally starting to get juicy.
when ur about to have a refreshing sip of earl grey tea and someone says "traps are gay"
Jun 7, 2017 5:37 AM
Jul 2018
Mitsuki messing up that absence notes. I've never seen hinata angry before so that was a first.

That little interaction between Naruto and hinata was nice also.

Jun 7, 2017 5:39 AM

May 2014
That preview shows Sakura and some dark elements, excited for that.

Getting to see the other students doing horrible things was hilarious, and I enjoyed the scenes with Sai, always great to see him.

Knowing Hashirama cells are involved is interesting, is it Orochimaru/Yamato again? Or the foundation's members?
The scenes between Shino, Naruto and Hinata were nice, looking forward for more.

Jun 7, 2017 6:05 AM
May 2017
Enjoyable episode. The worst aspect of it was the animations. The art is improving for the children but the way they draw the adults with baby faces is just... meh. ESPECIALLY SAI. I didn't like him back in Shippuuden but they REALLY gotta draw him better.

I've never been a NaruHina fan but seeing these two interact in this episode was really lovely. I wish Boruto could hear what Naruto was saying when he admitted that he's awkward with his kid because he never had a dad.

I feel like the plot has more depth in this episode. However the explanations related to the Hashirama Cell were a little weird. I still don't get what it's got to do with the current events.
Kaede-chan55Jun 7, 2017 9:04 AM
Jun 7, 2017 6:53 AM

Dec 2014
Decent episode.

Shikadai got owned by Temari, I so wanna see the full version of that.

Naruto and Hinata's interaction while watching Boruto sleep made this episode for me.

The investigation seems to be moving at a leisure pace, at least we got that little revelation about the Hashirama cell.
Jun 7, 2017 7:04 AM

Jun 2014
Mitsuki's note was priceless, I don't know who he thought that would fool. It was also funny to see Hinata angry for once, and it was nice seeing Sai again. Idk about you guys, but I have a feeling I'm not alone when I say I really like seeing the members of Naruto's generation interacting with each other. It doesn't happen often now that they're focusing more on the kids, but little scenes like Shino/Hinata and the Naruto/Hinata scene are refreshing to see sometimes.

Looks like things are picking up a bit with this ghost hunt, but I would like to see it end relatively soon and have the story move on to something else since this feels like it's lingering a lot.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 7, 2017 7:13 AM
Nov 2010
I would watch an entire slice of life series based on Naruto and Hinata starting their lives together and raising a family, with all the ups and downs that come along with it.

As for this episode. Well, it was there.
Jun 7, 2017 7:39 AM

Jun 2015
Mitsuki messing up with the absence note was funny. I've never seen Hinata so angry. Got to see Sai again. He's helping Naruto with the incidents and found new information. It all leads to the Hashirama cell.
Jun 7, 2017 8:07 AM

Oct 2015
Nice episode, as always.

My only problem is that the story is too slow. Every single episode I think I'm gonna see something, that accelerates the story because of the previews.
Obviously we get things almost every single episode, details, but they're much smaller than expected. I am fine with seeing characters interacting, and it really is nice, but it'd be great if something finally happened.

For example if Boruto finally decided to tell about everything to his dad, even if he didn't believe him (at first). Or if we'd finally get to know the antagonist, etc.
Jun 7, 2017 8:17 AM

Sep 2013
Going to the work experience in a post office and searching for the ghost but messes up the deliveries.
Naruto doesn't know how to be a dad :'(
Jun 7, 2017 8:19 AM

Mar 2016
My Boi Sai arrived once again! And yes Hinanta final is the queen she is bring down boruto. I really just love these characters too much!

Damn the postal service is tough! But I ready for some hardcore sorry stuff right now. Like I get the whole like slowly learning about the ghost things but pick up the pace. I ready to see like a mission (yes Ik there in the academy but you know!)

They can't show a preview of some awesome action in the first episode and then the next 12 are gonna be slice of life.... it's not like I'm going to drop the series or anything I'm still enjoying but, as everyone says PICK UP THE PACE!

WHY WONT BORUTO JUST TELL HIS FATHER HE CAN SEE THE PEOPLES AURA OR WHATEVER!!!
UrbanJahtsJun 7, 2017 10:06 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 7, 2017 8:32 AM
Aug 2014
Hinata so waifu, and her boobs are back to their former glory. she was dripping down there but Naruto is so dense to pick her passive initiation.
Jun 7, 2017 9:17 AM

Dec 2016
Lelouch0202 said:
Decent episode.

Shikadai got owned by Temari, I so wanna see the full version of that.

Naruto and Hinata's interaction while watching Boruto sleep made this episode for me.

The investigation seems to be moving at a leisure pace, at least we got that little revelation about the Hashirama cell.

i wanna see the full version of that too! :D
Jun 7, 2017 9:24 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That moment when you learn that both your mom and little sister are lowkey serial killers lol

This episode was great, Mitsuki's absent note had me DYING
Jun 7, 2017 10:01 AM

Oct 2011
Mikisuki note lol
Mr postman great decendent
Naruto Hinata moment 😭
Jun 7, 2017 10:40 AM
Jun 2017
tambi33 said:
but once again they decided to regress; why speed up that go back to that walking pace that goes around in circles. at least that dumb ghost didn't show ('cause it's just a recurring theme now)
\(〇_o)/

but i don't get why shino isn't saying anything about boruto; since they fought each other an'all whilst being possessed... have they not come to realise boruto is actively involved. this is where you know that they can't think of much so they be like

but i don't want to bring myself to hate it since they've shown that there is going to be a darker turn.
how can they make more serious than Naruto shippuden though, 'cause they fought a bloody goddess etc. etc.

360AttAck said:

ε=ε=ε=ε=(/≧▽≦)/
I'm getting of this series, nothing interesting is happening and it just keeps on getting boring, if they don't have any new material then they should have just adapted the manga
Jun 7, 2017 10:52 AM
Jul 2008
I have to admit, the majority of this series has been boring. But they're some things I did enjoy:

-Mitsuki screwing up that note was great.
-Seeing Hinata actually mad at Boruto was pretty funny.
-Seeing Naruto and Hinata have a moment together while talking about their family was really nice.(hope to get more of that once in a while.)

The story does seem to be picking up though which is very welcomed.
Jun 7, 2017 12:16 PM

Jan 2017
Shelton_Power_K said:
tambi33 said:
\(〇_o)/

ε=ε=ε=ε=(/≧▽≦)/
I'm getting of this series, nothing interesting is happening and it just keeps on getting boring, if they don't have any new material then they should have just adapted the manga

i know people are entitled to opinions but those who clicked i loved it, well
"THEIR OPINION IS S**T" in my opinion
i'm always thinking vote realistically man

prediction for a future plot based on previous instances

a character will be introduced... he will be a rip off of jiraiya, take him around the village (seriously, that's basically what i remember about jiraiya and naruto) on his INFLATABLE TOAD, because sideman can't do no summoning jutsu; and boruto who doesnt lwant to show his intelligence will follow him like a donk'
i swear they said brouto is the type who likes to take shortcuts;
WELL HE'S TAKIN' SO BLOODY LONG TO TALK ABOUT THE SPASTICATED CASPAR (that ghost)
(just like they ripped off the demon wind shuriken and please mr postman stories)

P.S.
i'm so sorry, i dont mean to offend anyone but so don't ban me or take off this post; just put on another discussion titled boruto: naruto next generations rants

feels good to finally take that off of my chest
Jun 7, 2017 12:18 PM

Jan 2017
ive just realised that there isn't as much people commenting in comparison to the older episodes; shows a lot about peoples interest in this anime
Jun 7, 2017 12:20 PM

Sep 2015
Umm the preview sorta spoiled the tension we faced this episode.
Jun 7, 2017 1:00 PM

Jan 2013
I hope we get to see Naruto, or any of the adults, in action. Seem to be avoiding that more than in the original series.
Jun 7, 2017 1:07 PM

Jul 2015
It's getting better through time
"I died long ago. This is just a bad dream"
Jun 7, 2017 1:17 PM

Nov 2016
First time seeing Hinata's pissed face xD Naruto x Hinata moments was nice to see.

Hashirama cells, maybe Yamato or Orochimaru doing something? Didn't know there were multiple wood users execpt for Yamato and Hashirama.

Sumire is hurt...

Anyway 5/5 :)
Jun 7, 2017 2:03 PM

Feb 2012
The guy in the preview during hospital scene looked like Danzo lol.

An ok episode. Hope the girls will be alright, DON'T TOUCH THE WAIFUS.
Jun 7, 2017 2:14 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
ugh.. naruto stuff gone so downhill since shippuuden fillerfest. Boruto is absolute boredom..

I rather have spin-off series about Naruto and Hinata married life and see more Himawari..

Aside that Boruto series seems so low budget animated (very plain looking) and absolutely nothing fun is going on.. Boruto X orochimaru kid X Shikai (or whatever his name) squad is just...annoying or boring to look at at.

Would be so nice of them to stop airing this and pick up another long running series or finish Bleach final arc.. or something.

T_T And I so bloody loved Naruto series.. makes me sad when something amazing just goes downhill.
Jun 7, 2017 2:36 PM
Jun 2017
The series seriously needs to pick up its pace because right now its not meeting our expectations
Jun 7, 2017 7:31 PM
Apr 2011
I have nothing against this series so far other than its inconsistent animation.

Paced just right, getting more traction into this "ghost" introductory arc. We've got Hashirama Cell resident evil scenarios and Danzo remnants being discussed.

Next episode previews suck though, what's the point of the tension setup at the end of the episode if they were gonna reveal that hinata clone is going to survive?
4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42 4 8 15 16 23 42

http://putridcheese.deviantart.com
http://www.booksie.com/tosh/
http://stoptazmo.com/
Jun 7, 2017 8:16 PM

Jun 2013
Sai is back i just hope the anime picks up its pace already
Jun 8, 2017 1:09 AM

Mar 2016
Ugh...they need to move the plot along before the nostalgia of Shippuden wears off and we all realize this series is just a mediocre copy and paste of the original Naruto series with cameras, computers, cell phones, and knock off McDonalds
I shall rule over the realms of anime and manga! Mwahhahahahaha!!!
Jun 8, 2017 2:32 AM

Jan 2017
do you know how masashi kishimoto said that he wanted the boruto anime go further than naruto and that he was backing the boruto story.

he must've saw the boruto script an' was was like
"i didn't expect naruto to get the reception it did"
yeh, sure... he just saw how crap the boruto anime script was
(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)
Jun 8, 2017 2:34 AM

Aug 2014
It started off ok, but it's going downhill a bit in my opinion. It feels like monster/bad guy of the week with other stuff thrown in now which I usually don't mind, but the bad guys of the week aren't interesting.
Jun 8, 2017 5:17 AM

Apr 2014
tambi33 said:
do you know how masashi kishimoto said that he wanted the boruto anime go further than naruto and that he was backing the boruto story.

he must've saw the boruto script an' was was like
"i didn't expect naruto to get the reception it did"
yeh, sure... he just saw how crap the boruto anime script was
(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

Can you stop shitposting already?
Jun 8, 2017 5:23 AM

Nov 2013

what if i told you people like slice of life animes where nothing happens? (aria is my best exemple)
what if i told you, the few seconds with hinata and naruto talking is enough for me to give this episode a 5? =D

yes, the boruto ghost obcession is a bit too much but it's normal since he wants to be a hero
ofc i like action sometimes, but that doesn't mean people who gave a 5 to this are not honest lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 8, 2017 7:08 AM

Apr 2014
I feel like I'm wasting my time.
Jun 8, 2017 7:10 AM
Jun 2015
another boring episode the same thing happen every episode the "ghost" possess someone and the guys search him and beat him just repitition the anime is going to fail nothing special
Jun 8, 2017 8:10 AM

Jun 2017
Hi people.
Was super nice this episode. (Hinata and Naruto were so kawaaaiii)
I guess it's hard for Naruto to speak with Boruto... like he said, he didn't have a father to teach him 'bout this life.
Jun 8, 2017 9:52 AM

Jan 2017
@Z4k pray next week's EP is better then

what if i told you people like slice of life animes where nothing happens? (aria is my best exemple)
what if i told you, the few seconds with hinata and naruto talking is enough for me to give this episode a 5? =D

yes, the boruto ghost obcession is a bit too much but it's normal since he wants to be a hero
ofc i like action sometimes, but that doesn't mean people who gave a 5 to this are not honest lol[/quote]

@winddevil1
yeah i get what saying;
boruto ain't a slice of life (cz i love a slice of life)
yh id did realise that i went a bit far with calling opinions s**t (cz you can't really grade an opinion)

(。•̀ᴗ-)✧
Jun 8, 2017 10:00 AM

Nov 2013

well sure, but it can still have some episodes like that

i also thought other animes like attack on titan
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 8, 2017 10:05 AM
Jun 2017
Watched it and I think they need to step up the game a little bit. Even kids know what kind of things / aspects that will make a shonen anime like Boruto worth watching. If they just keep repeating stuff with the whole 'ghost' thing without at least giving the audience a little grasps to what actually really happened, I don't think kids or even me could taken more interest to keep watching it because they're confused on what happening.

Most of Boruto pattern feels like 1/2 plot 1/2 filler. It just feel like the series had little amount of supervision, hence the amount of filler. I think this anime will be better if they're being consistent with the whole division for plot and filler for example like fairy tail, hxh and other good shonen series. Mostly 6-10 plot episodes with 1 filler episode as an escape or resolution after an arc ends.
Jun 8, 2017 11:01 AM

Jan 2013
What the hell is with Sai's eyes? New eyeliner?

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jun 8, 2017 11:25 AM
May 2012
i like how they still don't have a classroom
and poor sumire :/ she must be protected

hithummah said:
Hinata so waifu, and her boobs are back to their former glory. she was dripping down there but Naruto is so dense to pick her passive initiation.

what the fuck. true, though.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Yesterday, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 156 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2020

42 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 17, 4:17 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 112 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2019

33 by YouTsuki_nbm »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 65 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 8, 2018

42 by Rayquazatempest »»
Apr 9, 1:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.