Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 8, 2022 12:16 PM

Nov 2010
Lost_Hearts said:
The love triangle gets even better!

It's more of a love line at this point. It seems that Yuuji only has eyes for Shana.

Anyway,

I find it amusing that despite what's happening, Shana is still mostly concerned about the meaning of kissing.

Yup, there's many kinds of "love". Their sibling love is something no normal person can ever understand. Not even me, even though I have a sister too. lol

Aww, how cute. Margery got renewed strength when she thought something bad happened to her "henchmen".

I kinda feel bad about the siblings. I wonder why they wanted Shana's sword so bad and who hired them.

Tsk, missed opportunity for Shana. She should've given his reward, but I guess it's still too early.

Poor Kazumi, she has zero chance and her only purpose is for Shana to realize her feelings for Yuuji.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 5 Discussion

stephy_ccs - Jul 2, 2008

27 by Dywei »»
Jan 31, 7:26 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 4 Discussion

Chilli-Kun - Mar 10, 2008

44 by Dywei »»
Jan 23, 3:22 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 16 Discussion

theeggman85 - Oct 7, 2008

37 by BaronLukis »»
Oct 22, 2023 4:16 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

then - May 9, 2008

58 by BaronLukis »»
Oct 20, 2023 10:05 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana Episode 8 Discussion

theeggman85 - Oct 5, 2008

39 by GoddessOfSake »»
Sep 23, 2023 7:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.