Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2017 6:52 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nunc a sapien vitae odio gravida cursus quis vel nisi. Suspendisse tempor justo imperdiet, rutrum lectus eu, auctor sem. Quisque mauris est, ornare porttitor massa vel, euismod dapibus sapien. Proin ornare justo in enim volutpat aliquam. In mi nisi, vulputate sed odio a, fringilla laoreet urna. Duis consequat massa ligula, non egestas neque pellentesque in. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Aenean ut mauris eu lorem hendrerit ultrices. Cras eu lectus libero.
removed-userMay 18, 2023 8:41 AM
Nov 17, 2017 11:18 PM

Sep 2014
Finally it seems like its been forever since I actually enjoyed a Pripara episode. This was actually pretty good, and Hibiki's song is easily the best song in Season 2. I may not like her much, but damn if she saves this season I'm all for it.
Jan 27, 2019 1:07 PM
Jul 2018
Can we talk about how absolutely amazing Hibiki's live was?
Jan 27, 2019 1:46 PM
Jul 2018
Abajur said:
Aldnox said:
Can we talk about how absolutely amazing Hibiki's live was?

Yes! I love Hibiki!
Indeed! One of my favorite characters, even if she's the "villain" of the season.
Apr 7, 2019 6:29 PM
Jul 2018
This is still by far one of my favorite moments in all of anime. Top 3 at the very least. There's so much awesomeness condensed in a single episode and in a single moment.

Hibiki is Phantom Thief Genius.
Hibiki is a girl.
Pure Amore Ai is by far the best song in season 2, and unlike anything we've seen before.
That performance is stunning and reached a level of Unlimited Budget Works never seen before in this show.
The Making Drama is amazing.
Hibiki can Airy Change outside of the Dream Theater, something that shouldn't be possible.
Gold Airy, something we haven't seen before (the power of the genius, and with a Dream Team composed of geniuses we can only see more amazing things).
That evil laugh as Hibiki captures the hearts of everyone.

Everything about this was distilled perfection. All of this buildup just to reach this moment. Now the real plot can start moving. And the real plot is Hibiki.
Sep 27, 2021 2:55 PM

Feb 2020
Not only Hibiki is the Thieving Genius, but she's also a trap.

That performance was pretty amazing. Pure・Amore・Love is one of my favorite PriPara songs.

And everyone got their DreTickets back. Nice.

SerafosApr 16, 8:30 AM
Oct 10, 2022 10:24 PM

Dec 2012
Wow..ok...umm...HIBIKI-SAMAAAAAA!!!

The way Hibiki flipped the script has perhaps been one of the best twists I've seen in recent memory. It reminds me of a similar situation in one of my favorite anime and that blew me away just as hard.

The possibility of Hibiki being a girl was always there, but I never imagined she'd debut as an idol. What's amazing is up to this point, Hibiki's character design would have passed as a pretty boy bishounen type. During her performance, however, it felt like there were subtle changes in her character design to draw out her femininity while still being as gallant & triumphant as a prince.

Consider me a total Hibiki fan now. This now explains why Hibiki left the star slot of her toy stage open - she plans to take the lead role herself. In that case, Fuwari was only ever meant to be "a princess" to compliment that goal. I do feel bad for Fuwari, but I definitely can't dislike Hibiki now.

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 19, 2:08 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 18

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 18, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.