Forum Settings
Forums

Tsuma ga Onsen de Circle Nakama no Nikubenki ni Natta no Desu ga... Anime Edition Episode 1 Discussion

Poll: Tsuma ga Onsen de Circle Nakama no Nikubenki ni Natta no Desu ga... Anime Edition Episode 1 Discussion

Jun 4, 2017 4:10 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
another glorious cheating and ntr from LINDA
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Jun 4, 2017 6:10 AM

Curvy and quite a body there, tho the movement is sloppy af. The setting of scene also don't look pretty organised, it just plain awkward. Also the girl don't give any innocent vibe at all. More like she enjoying it.

Hope the ntr in ep 2 will be more intense. I wanna see those despair moment more. Tremble and cry more, more and more.

Jun 4, 2017 6:26 AM
did the face and mood tension quite well.

she was most meaty and had the hands sink into her flabs quite well. Although lacking the jiggle of ass and legs. overall h scenes were weak in terms of the situation and her reaction. Only her body appealed.

In any case, it is hardly ntr considering she was shameless slut and the 3 guys and plenty more dudes had her way before she even met the current husband. And it was him saying 'well I'll lend her if she is okay with it'. But he had a wide heart and enjoyed her being slut anyways so good for him and her. So nonchalant at the end XD

But man those guys were so shameless as well spilling all the beans about her past so casually.

Jun 4, 2017 2:06 PM

gif animation... god dammit

Jun 10, 2017 6:13 AM

Not my cup of tea. Guess this is what people like to see.
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.

Jun 10, 2017 9:42 PM

There was a saying, “you can’t change a whore into a housewife” and that perfectly applies to the female heroine situation. XD

Typical LINDA scenario and to be fair it is what sensei have been doing for a long time expecting other than that is like expecting Sanbun Kyoden to do vanilla...

No onto this anime/episode evaluation... I was excited because of this anime was been made by Studio 9 MAiami they have a decent track record in terms of animation/fluidity in my opinion... I'm disappointed, LINDA God-tier Drawings/Art does not deserve this sucky animation, I didn’t feel the intensity in the sex scenes contrary to past titles from LINDA adapted by other studios...

Jul 2, 2017 10:57 PM
When will be the 2nd ep?
Ep.1 is good waiting for ep.2

Aug 28, 2017 12:01 AM

My God... when shit things couldn't be more shit... they get twice shit...

Jan 20, 2018 9:26 AM

Vi-h said:
My God... when shit things couldn't be more shit... they get twice shit...

User-san said:
did the face and mood tension quite well.

she was most meaty and had the hands sink into her flabs quite well. Although lacking the jiggle of ass and legs. overall h scenes were weak in terms of the situation and her reaction. Only her body appealed.

In any case, it is hardly ntr considering she was shameless slut and the 3 guys and plenty more dudes had her way before she even met the current husband. And it was him saying 'well I'll lend her if she is okay with it'. But he had a wide heart and enjoyed her being slut anyways so good for him and her. So nonchalant at the end XD

But man those guys were so shameless as well spilling all the beans about her past so casually.

i wonder will husband still thinks like that when she gets pregnant from the other guys lol

she gets so much cum inside from other guys (from 3) that her husband sperm never wins & one day he is old & they have punch of kids & all are from other guys & he has none, that's why it never ends well
Modified by Sugram22, Jan 20, 2018 2:46 PM

Jan 26, 2018 4:58 AM

Finished airing, ok.

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…"

Jan 31, 2018 7:12 PM

Another good ntr anime by LINDA. Hope there will be more LINDA anime to come.

Sep 30, 2018 2:03 PM
Whene i watched this piece of chit i throw out